Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

~Happy Birthday -Wild_Desire- aka Rasmi ~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 3 Page 18

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali--Wild_Desire-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Happy Birthday -Wild_Desire- aka Rasmi ~ (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.BadtameezDil.

IF-Stunnerz

.BadtameezDil.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
PartyHappy Birthday CBCParty

Yes, yes yes!! So it is your birthday hun! So pehle gift le le...baaki charcha baad mein!

Had made two more...but they somehow didn't get saved! So you have to kaam-chalao with one!! I am sorry for that...

Secondly, I hope you get the best of things in your life. You may get a groom as beautiful and handsome as Sultan...Stern Smile or as stunning as KSGHug 

Love ya for all the stuff we've done together. Those memories have been one of most precious memories I have of IF. Keep rocking, god bless you...and love you loads!!

Happy Happy Birthday to you!!

Edited by .BadtameezDil. - 24 January 2014 at 2:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-Directioner1D-Wild_Desire-

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Res

.Antique_Piece.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Antique_Piece.

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged

First of All toh am sorry...I didn't plan any thread for my LB your bday thread shod have been from my side but I codnt do this so sorry...Ouch.Ouch.Ouch

Now coming to the point...Its your birthday yeah..it is so lets start with wishing u in an official way...

A very very very Happiee Birthday My LB ... Have a fantabulous day ...Hug

Hmmm Now coming to my aukat  bak bak time so... Tere Mere Beech Mein Kya Hai Ermm..I don't knw that but its something very special...jaani galat matlab lene ka sochna bhi na am in a very shareef mood today.Stern Smile[=))}..So where was I haan u & me...how we met I don't know From where our friendship started no idea...When you became so special to me I even didn't realize this all I know is that you mean a lot to mean and I love you alot and I literally do mean it when I say this ..Stern Smile.. I never knew that with someone you never met you...never seen...never heard you can get this closed but you nd Vink di made me knw this thing...You know you both are the one of those persons who are most close to me not only here on IF but in my actual life too...HugHugHug
May be I codnt express this thing to you people so thot aaj bol hi dun...Tongue
Time we have spend together chatting with each other fighting rofling BBBing anyone and everyone talking all the crap..Heart.Blushing.ROFL...ahh that's always memorable though we don't get time to talk that much..Ouch.. and sometimes even I avoid talking I knw u are always der for me..Big smile.I can talk with abt u wat so ever when so ever u ll always listen to my BAKWAS.. Silly...And that's he reason I love ya ...Heart

I wish my samdhi my MPGB my rasmo bhaiya my LB my Crime patner my Rasmi Didi all the pleasures and happiness of life...Everything u desire and deserve be yours...You life be filled with beautiful colors always...You get a ekdum VD nd Ranbir Kapoor jaisa handsome sa pati and a dozen of bachay...Big smileROFL
I am always there for you always whenever you need me..Smile.. and even when u don't TongueROFL

Have a wonderful day jaaniii ... Party hard daru sharu bhi pee lena...ROFL

nd here is a crap gift from my side...Mje aisa hi bnana ata so use it jaisa bhi hai Tongue

Edited by .Antique_Piece. - 24 January 2014 at 12:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-Nakshian4verDirectioner1Djanhavi58-Wild_Desire-

Vmpysis

IF-Stunnerz

Vmpysis

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Edited by Vmpysis - 24 January 2014 at 1:08am

Sanna14

IF-Stunnerz

Sanna14

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Happy B'day Rashu Hug Hug
God bless u Big smile enjoy the day.

Edited by Sanna14 - 24 January 2014 at 9:21am

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
heyyy my dear  RashHugHug many many many happy returns of the day dearPartyParty   May all your dreams come true on this auspicious day and May God bless you with His entire bounties! SmileSmilehere wishing u best of wishes for your coming year
Heart     I wish that you be strong so that you go very far and reach the heights you aim for!!SmileMay all your wishes be fulfilled and May God Bless you with Love and careHugHave a splendid brthday!!! with lotss of love...Muuuaaahhh God Bless!!!!!
With lots of love and HugsHug

Here is a gift from me to you..waiting for some moreTongue

Edited by -Deepali- - 24 January 2014 at 7:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Directioner1D-Wild_Desire-

love.abhay

IF-Stunnerz

love.abhay

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
A very very very  Happy wala Birthday Rash..!!Hug

may god fulfill all ur dreams n u get everything u want in ur lyf..!!Smile

n may u keep getting old n old lyk dis for nxt 999 yrs n get 2000 grandchildren..Aadhe ladke n Adhe ladkiyan *keeping sex ratio in mind *..!!EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Edited by love.abhay - 26 January 2014 at 3:38am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top