Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

Directioner1D

IF-Rockerz

Directioner1D

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Hello! Namaste! Satsriakal! I'm your host for today!
Welcome to the most happening Birthday Party of the year! Party

2 4 Th J A N U A R Y 1 9 9 3

Whats so special about this date??? Let me tell you! Embarrassed

An Angel was born on this day! Dancing Uparwale ne KICK marke iss Dharti pe bhej diya aur dharti ka bojh badha diya! LOL ROFL

Bojh toh badha diya  aur ab hum jaise Innocent logo ko uske sath fasa diya! CryROFL
Aur kya aaj ke din ek Fallen (Read: kicked out) Angel iss Dharti pe aayi thi.. 

Toh kyu na hum iss Shaitan but Pyari Idiot but Sweet ladki ka din special bana de! Evil Smile

So you guys guessed it already?? Kya?? Nahi?? Shocked Koi nahi jaldi pata chal jaaega.. Jaldi kis baat ki LOL Usse pehle kuch aur.. Evil Smile ROFL

To be Continued...

Edited by -CuteChic- - 23 January 2014 at 9:26pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Swetha--Gitanjali--Deepali-*Dev.*Duggukedebakbakgirichristiandior.Nakshian4verSONAMB404zoya789JeanPaul..Cute_Angel..--Yukthi--Julie-ShahCute_Strawberrynidu-dsenaclementina-Cutyeehalima_zaka.BadtameezBrat..ShreeYaa.RockchickFaizaSheDevilxxAqeelahxx.Antique_Piece.Bes_BDushtDanaf.Killer_DeviLAASUSSuckerPunch.-wintergreen-.Mohabbatein.VmpysisHeartless_Freak.SalmanDeewani.Kit_KatvmpyHdhdBabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Happy Birthday -Wild_Desire- aka Rasmi ~" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Directioner1D

IF-Rockerz

Directioner1D

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Sweta was never really much fond of last minute works , actually she is not much fond of the word "work" itself LOL while hurrying through the corridor to reach the party hall she muttered angrily 
"I'll surely kill them today Angry" After a bit pause she frowned & corrected herself  "No , I can't give them such sunehra chance to do mauke pe chauka with RK in hell ! Better I'll kill myself Approve & then..." her words came to a halt when she reached a fully decorated hall & stumbled upon someone sitting on a stool & singing whole heartedly..

From good friends and true,

From old friends and new,

May good luck go with you,

And happiness too

How old are you?

Sweta (surprised) : Nidu Stern Smile what are you singing ?
Nidu turned her gaze towards Sweta lazily and completed the song "Happy birthday to you" with a big yawn .

Sweta (laughing hard) : Nodu the bhondu ! Today is not my birthday LOL You got confused ullu , now go marry Sullu ROFLROFLROFL

Nidu (angrily) : I know its not your birthday you ullu Angry so you go & marry Sullu ROFLROFL

Sweta (annoyed) : Shut up Nodu ! If you know whose birthday it is why were you singing the birthday song for me ? Defo you are the Ullu , so u'll marry Sullu LOL

Nidu was about to reply something but from nowhere Bani dropped in with loads of balloons in hand .

Bani (enthusistcally) : You lazybies , come and help me . 
Nidu (yawning) : mujhe baksh do ! Balloon fulane ka mere pas dam nahi aur stool me chadhne ka energy nahi ROFLROFL

Siddhi (comes angrily) : You rofl queen , pura din sirf rofl hi kia ya kaam bhi kia ? Angry

Nidu (mischieviously) : Kia na Embarrassed bohaaat sare kam kiye maineEmbarrassed

Siddhi (eyeing Nidu suspiciously) : Kaam kia ya kaam tamam kia ? 

Bani (impatiently) : Oho Swu & Sid ! Leave her ! Pehle dekh kahi hamara plan chaupat toh nahi ho gaya ? Where is Sayu , Eku & Radhi ? I just hope they succeded in their work Ermm

Sweta (surprised)
 : Ab un teeno ko kaunsa kaam de di tune Shocked !
Will anyone tell me whats the plan actually ? B'day celebrate karne bulaya , but na toh birthday girl dikh raha , na guests Pinch

Aqib (from behind) : Oops Bani Ouch I forgot to tell her about our plan Ouch actually Sweta , errr...our plan is actually...we...
But before he could finish Sayani , Ekta & Radhi made entry dragging a heavy sack behind them .

Sayu ( gasping for breath) : Huh ! Finally done ! 

Radhi (annoyed) & saathme mera haathon ka bhaji hona bhi done 
Angry I never knew this moti is this much heavy Shocked

Ekta : You two shut up Angry ! Tum dono ko kya ! Bak bak karke dimaag toh isne meri khaya na ! Angry

Sweta (angrily) : and you three shut up ! Koi mujhe batayega what's going on ? Who's in the sack ? 

Siddhi : Our birthday girl ROFLROFL Swu the plan was we will kidnap her before 12 so that we be the first ones to wish her & then will give her a grand surprise ..

Sweta : ek aur surprise ! Shocked

Aqib (cuts in between) : Yoo Cool her all fav celebs are invited in this party ! Just imagine ! Sack se nikli aur direct apne favs se mili Cool

Sayu (after intaking 2 glasses of water ) : Our favs are quiet common Embarrassed uske fav matlab bahat sare mere bhi fav Embarrassed sab ayenge na ? Ermm

Bani (eyeing the sleeping Nidu on stool) : I highly doubt it now . It was Nodu's work to send the invitation cards , but kya pata hamesha toh soti hi rehti hai Angry Card baantne se pehle hi so na gayi ho ye nikammi Angry

Shivu (comes abandoning the decoration & pushes the sleeping Nidu ) Nodu ! Nodu ! Have you sent the cards ? Noduuu !

Nidu ( waking up & pulling out a paper from her pocket proudly) :Khud dekhlo ! Card baant bhi di & sabka recieving signature bhi le ayi Cool

Sweta (snatching the paper) : Lemme see my VD's sign Embarrassed

Sayu (snatching the paper from Sweta) : I'll see first !

Sayu (Gulping) : Ye sab kya hai ? Ouch

Bani (snatches the paper & gulps) : Amir Khan Stern Smile

(a collective "Shocked" as Radhi snactes the paper)
Radhi (checks the signs further) : Akshay Kumar Stern Smile

(another collective "Shocked" & Siddhi snatches the paper)
Siddhi (gulps) : B. Sobti Stern Smile

(Another collective "Shocked" & Ekta snatches the paper)
Ekta (checks the next sign) : A. Rekhi Stern Smile

(Another collective "Shocked" & Aqib snatches the paper)
Aqib (with determined face reads the whole at a go) : Katrina Kaif , Sonakshi Sinha , Kay Es Gee , Jennifer Winget , Double D , S. Irani , Gee Cee ! Shocked

Nidu (observing everyone's face) : What happened ? Ermm tumsab log why ghuring me ? Stern Smile
Ekta (angrily) : Nodu u idiot ! Tune cards uske fav ko nahi uski eternal lobs ko vej di hai Angry !

Nidu (yawning) : O
h Bani ne mujhe 2 lists di thi , kise vejni hai kise nahi , I think I just got confused ROFLROFLROFL

Shivu (angrily) : Tu apna rofling bandh karegi ? Angry you ...
Her words halted as the sack started to move & scream filled the hall : Kameenio ! Mujhe bahar nikalo ! I'll...

Sweta (nervously) : will kill us Ouch 

Aqib : & after her "favs" arrive she will kaccha chabao our deadbodies Ouch

Nidu : Mere pas ek idea hai ROFLROFLROFL

So after a long whispered discussion , when the clock finally struck 12 , all these kameenis came around the sack & started to sing..

Happy Birthday To You 
Happy Birthday To You, Rashmi 
Happy Birthday To You
Baar Baar Din Ye Aaye, Baar Baar Dil Ye Gaaye
Tu Jiye Hazaaron Saal, Ye hamari Hai Aarzoo
Happy Birthday To You Happy Birthday To You, Rasberry, Happy Birthday To You !

Siddhi (laughing) : so girls lets wish our Bday girl who is none other than Rashmi Grover Mehra ROFL

Sayu (annoyed) : Abey GS tu yeh kya bole jari its Rashmi Rehki Sobti Embarrassed

Shivu (exasperated) : what's wrong wid u guys dont u guys remember our friend name ? its Princess Rashmi Choudary 

Nidu : ab bas bhi karo tum log its her Bday not her BBB day ROFL she is My YUmmy Yummy GF n future wifey so its Rashmi Singhania Dsena LOL ROFL

& with this last word of Nidu they unleashed the rope of the sack & before the dazed birthday girl could catch any of them , all ran for the door & jumped out in roads in just perfect 3 seconds ! Cool Rashu's kameeni friends never fail to amaze her , not even on her birthday LOL
If you are not a kameeni like them can accompany her in her "special" birthday party with her specially invited "favs" Wink.LOL

Edited by -CuteChic- - 23 January 2014 at 9:09pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Swetha-_Amina_-Deepali-*Dev.*DuggukedebakbakgiriSONAMB404Nakshian4verzoya789nidu-dsenaclementinaJulie-Shah..Cute_Angel..-CutyeeCute_Strawberry--Yukthi--.BadtameezBrat._Evil_Angel_DushtDanaf.Killer_DeviLRockchickFaizaxxAqeelahxx.Antique_Piece.Bes_BSuckerPunch..Mohabbatein..SalmanDeewani.Heartless_FreakvmpyHdhd

Directioner1D

IF-Rockerz

Directioner1D

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Happy birthday reshHugMay your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.
                                                             -Sani

"Wish You A Very Very Happy Birthday Ras! Hug Hug 
A birthday is the most special day in one's life. So Enjoy it to the fullest.
May God Showers Lots Of Love, Happiness To You Throughout Your Life! 
Have A Wonderful Happy, Healthy Birthday"

A Very Very Happy Birthday Rasmi..!!Party
   May God fulfill all ur wishes n gives u everything u want in ur lyf..!! *except RK* coz uspe Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera..!!EmbarrassedLOL i so miss our haq hai ek mera fi8s in AT..!!LOL
                   Always keep smiling n take care..!!Smile

happy birthday rasmiPartyDancingwish you have a blast on your bday and party hard. god bless you. 

Happy Birthday Scraps, Graphics, Comments for friends in Orkut, Myspace, Friendster

Happy Birthday Scraps, Wishes with Graphics for Orkut, MyspaceHappy Birthday Scraps, Graphics, Comments for friends in Orkut, Myspace, Friendster

happy birthday to u sister TongueSmileSmile 
many many more happy birthday rasmi 

god bless u all u r wishes comes true  :)) 

this day happiness never end u r life :) keep smiling 

blow the candle Wink 

many more happy birthday to u rasmi  Big smileBig smileBig smile

On this special day, i wish
you all the very best, all the joy you
can ever have and may you be
blessed abundantly today, tomorrow
and the days to come! May you have
a fantastic birthday and many more
to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Rashuuu meri wild desire WinkWink oh god lol okay I'll be serious now ROFL Happy Birthday . I wish tujhe iss janam mein 100 VD look alikes miley HugSince you are a real older , you'll be a year more dhasoo and rocking Wink Happy Birthday once again. :D Here is VD for you : 

File:Birthday candles.jpg

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, RasmiHugMay all of your dreams come true...Enjoy your big day yaaraHug 

Happy happy birthday rasHug
                                         Lots lots love from meHug
                           Hope u have a blasting year aheadHugHug
                                            Love You loadsHeart

Happy Birthday Rasberry!  Party Wish you have a great one! love you loads! Hug

From Nidu and Bani!

RB tere liye special gift and special mehmanBig smileROFL in ur bday patry hav some naughty naughtyROFLn wild wildROFL fun with them Embarrassed
they all love u so much n we know u too loveEmbarrassed dem but bas dekhati nahi haiBlushingROFL push pushWinkWink.ROFL keep droolingROFLROFL.ROFL

Rest everyone will post in the thread! Ouch

~Credits~

Headers: .Badtameez.Dil.
Banner: .Badtameez.Dil.
Write-Up: _Evil_Angel_ , nidu-dsena , BabajiKaThullu and -CuteChic- !

Thanks to everyone who helped! Embarrassed
Special Thanks Shivu and Sayu.. Without your help it wasn't possible to make this thread in a day! LOL

Edited by -CuteChic- - 23 January 2014 at 9:24pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Temptations.-Swetha-_Amina_-Gitanjali--Deepali-Duggukede*Dev.*bakbakgiriSONAMB404Nakshian4verzoya789Julie-Shahnidu-dsenaclementina.BadtameezBrat._Evil_Angel_Killer_DeviLDushtDanaf.xxAqeelahxxBes_Bjanhavi58.Antique_Piece.RockchickFaiza.Mohabbatein.Heartless_FreakvmpyHdhd

Directioner1D

IF-Rockerz

Directioner1D

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Wish you a Very Happy Birhday Rasberry! Hug

Have a rocking year ahead! Embarrassed

May all your dreams come true.. Except for one Evil Smile Vivi tera nahi ho sakta becaajjj mera aur meri GS ka pehle hi deal ho gaya hai.. And we don't baatofy him! Evil Smile ROFLROFL

Jokes apart.. Tu sachme badi sweet hai.. Its always fun talking to you! Blessed to have a friend like you! Love you loads n loads! HugHug

Edited by -CuteChic- - 23 January 2014 at 9:34pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali--Swetha-DuggukedebakbakgiriNakshian4verzoya789clementinaJulie-ShahCute_Strawberrynidu-dsenaDushtDanaf.janhavi58RockchickFaiza.Antique_Piece..Mohabbatein.vmpy

nidu-dsena

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 6:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali--Swetha-Directioner1Dzoya789clementina.Mohabbatein.

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 6:34am | IP Logged
res

-Swetha--Deepali-Directioner1Dnidu-dsenakumarandils.Mohabbatein.

_Evil_Angel_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Evil_Angel_

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Wish you a very very veryyy HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rash Party May God bless you always & all your dreams come true Embarrassed may the new year ahead brings success , happiness & prosperity to your life Embarrassed Stay happy , stay blessed Smile

Edited by _Evil_Angel_ - 24 January 2014 at 7:32am

-Swetha--Deepali-Directioner1Dnidu-dsenakumarandils.Mohabbatein.

Killer_DeviL

IF-Sizzlerz

Killer_DeviL

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Rash Hug
Love yewww ..
u're my bestest and sweetest frnds...
u r the best Hug

Songs for uLOL
1. ye dosti hum nahi todengeWinkLOL
2.tum chain ho qarar ho mera ishq ho mera pyaar hoROFLLOL

Love yeww...wish u many many retruns of d day Hug keep smillingBig smile

Edited by -naughty_smile- - 24 January 2014 at 1:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali--Swetha-Directioner1Dnidu-dsena.Mohabbatein.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top