Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Good night friends.
Aham Sharma
butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bamonforever

It's beautiful , they're gonna make a beautiful pair.
But seeing them together also makes my stomach turn n twist in jealousy , for I've a hard time dealing with my acute crush on Aham.

This picture is just lovely! They both will make a great pair together... I really hope she enters the show asap! And bring back all the happiness and peace in Karna's life which has lost... ⭐️ Edited by candidfrisky - 10 years ago
butterturnips thumbnail
Good morning to all KarnAhamians 😃

Yesterday's episode was really good..hoping to see Karna in today's episode.. But chances are less since these cvs will show Draupadi-Arjuna meeting and will drag 20 minutes for showing the whole scene !

And yesterday, some serious and really good discussions were going on in this AT...this is the best AT of the forum!! I feel so peace whenever I come in this AT...my day is made! 😃Edited by candidfrisky - 10 years ago
Pooja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Good night friends.

Aham Sharma

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god.  ❤️❤️❤️
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is from Aasman ke Aage?  Do you have any pics from his role in Shapath, where he was Flashman Dr Ajay?  Even though he was apparently killed in his first episode, he resurfaced later, and helped w/ the runaway car episode.

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

He's a bit too lean , right ? 😳 But very very fair...his skin has a glowing pinkish hue about it...

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Minor note here to everyone: if you want to use languages other than English, be  it Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, whatever, please provide an English translation to whatever you say.  Otherwise, it easily devolves into a chat session b/w a segment of the readership here.

Also, since they're getting to the swayamvara & Draupadi's rejection of Karna, which is a huge controversial topic in itself, please avoid making that the centerpiece of discussion here, since the AT is only about Karna.
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the note Vrish.. yes will only admire Aham in that scene.. which we already started 😆

and the language part, special thanks for that 😉😆😆

Yah pics on top are from Asman se age..
Edited by ...Diala... - 10 years ago
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Patrarekha

aj bhi no dialogue?

he had PR.. that he will be with Dury in his path to the throne something like that.. rest all smiles 😛
srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can you tell me in which episode (no.) of sapath he was i would like to watch?Edited by srishtisingh - 10 years ago
butterturnips thumbnail
Actually, no one here is bothered about the Swyamvara episode and no one is interested in watching the swyamvara...Since, Karna was also a guest so, people here are only interested in knowing how Karna will look in that particular episode and scene... and how he'll become a bad boy after that bitter insult ! 😆 😆Edited by candidfrisky - 10 years ago