Posted: 10 years ago
hello frnds,yesterday when i logged into mb forum i found that the show is gonna take a leap😲...then saw rk will not be a part of the show😲...then saw vd is gonna quit the show😲...oh god all these happens in 1 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
basically i'm a rishbala fan...and as to everyone,me also very much worried...i'm a college student...today i had to go to college...but i didn't...don't know why???...i'm emotionally disturbed...oh god,why doesn't CVs understand that we love rishbala soo much????
i'm sitting in my home...cutting my regular classes...everytym  i pray 4 a miracle to happen...don't know what will happen now???????????
i just wanna share my thoughts,bcoz bcoz...bcoz i'm ðŸ˜­...hope some peace will get after posting this
i agree with u 
we all are shocked and numbed
we never expected any such thing
Exactly Rose, 
Can't concentrate on any other thing, got lost somewhere deep in thoughts about our rishbala, hate this new track, so just logged out of the forum, but can't remain idle, came back to check whether there was any change announced, by ST saying there will be no leap or viv will not be quitting. But its invain, til now. But i can't give up this much easily, so waiting for some miracle to happen.

If bappa can bring back our RK who seemed to enter the door step of death (After RK got shot in ganapati bappa event), why can't he change ST thought now. I know am silly, but what to do, waiting for something to happen.
Originally posted by uma88

Exactly Rose, 
Can't concentrate on any other thing, got lost somewhere deep in thoughts about our rishbala, hate this new track, so just logged out of the forum, but can't remain idle, came back to check whether there was any change announced, by ST saying there will be no leap or viv will not be quitting. But its invain, til now. But i can't give up this much easily, so waiting for some miracle to happen.

If bappa can bring back our RK who seemed to enter the door step of death (After RK got shot in ganapati bappa event), why can't he change ST thought now. I know am silly, but what to do, waiting for something to happen.
i was also doing that dear...now its in sbb also...i'm cring dear...can't handle this...i didn't thought,i will cry over a serial...but now realised,it was more than a serisl to us...it was our ishq and junnon also...i'm ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
oh dear... give me a hug🤗...
don't worry...
my condition even worse than u...

i was waiting to get my call letter ...for about 8 months...
i was waiting for that happiest moment of life...
and i got it yesterday...
after an hour hearing about vd quits...

instead of getting happy to start my career...
i m crying for rk death...
i didn't even sleep...
already cried 5 times today...

just now getting better...  have nothing to say...
time will heal everything...
don't worry and go to college...

Originally posted by sharmila04

oh dear... give me a hug🤗...thanks dear...i really needed it
don't worry...
my condition even worse than u...

i was waiting to get my call letter ...for about 8 months...
i was waiting for that happiest moment of life...
and i got it yesterday...cngratz dear...atlast u brought a smile on my face
after an hour hearing about vd quits...

instead of getting happy to start my career...
i m crying for rk death...
i didn't even sleep...
already cried 5 times today...

just now getting better...  have nothing to say...
time will heal everything...
don't worry and go to college...hmm will go 2marrow...and tell evrything to my bestfrnd,hope it would heel my pain...u also go to ur job with happy...yes we will take tym,but we wil be ok after that right???

Originally posted by meiejrishbala

😊🤗

Yes even i.pls end the show.n bring season 2.end the show.end show.end show.
Originally posted by Fiddleflower

Yes even i.pls end the show.n bring season 2.end the show.end show.end show.
ya its a better choice
 HI Rosu ðŸ¤—
Chill yaar. I know you are disturbed even my condition is not better. I was crying after watching yesterday's episode. I cant stop thinking about it. I was so much in love with this character RK,, But what to do every good things comes to an end. Back in december i was really depressed about the news of a third angle in RM's life, audition video's and articles were floating through the forum . And i was in hell depression and quit the show. You know that right? But now i am thinking what else is there to show, If this character exists then the cv's will again bring another male/female angle and again degrade his character and send him to jail and hospital.. etc which is unbearable to watch. So its good that this beautiful enigmatic character is ending. I am going to miss RK and VD terribly. But thankfully my obsession to this show is over now with the exit of RK. I would be really greatful to the cv's if they kill and finish the character Madhu along with RK. Because i dont think anyone will love to see a Madhu with out her RK and his junoon 
Edited by aan-rish - 10 years ago