•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Ive read an article in PlacidWay about Liposuction in India. Liposuction is not the treatment of choice for those that are very overweight but for those that are in generally good health and condition.  Physicians will typically use this procedure for those that are within 30% of their ideal body weight and the individuals have no other co morbid complications.

India has become one of the most popular medical tourist destinations for many Americans and Canadians, as well as travelers from other countries. Boasting a reputation for providing a wealth of services at half the cost in other countries such as cosmetic and plastic surgical Packages medical travelers can anticipate saving up to 50% on medical procedure costs in India.
In recent times, medical industry has seen some great developments especially in India. Ranging from gastroenterological issues to cancer, most of the health problems have a cure in India.
The plastic surgeons in India are considered as the jewels of plastic surgery and have proved their worth by surpassing the expectations of patients. Those who have undergone the surgery have reported improved results and outstanding makeovers. If figures speak louder than words then you have to believe them. According to the latest reports, an excess of 400,000 people from various borders chose India as their destination to undergo medical treatments in 2012 alone. A further rise is expected on current lines in 2013 as well.
I agree! At first I am hesitant to have liposuction procedure in India but also with the help of PlacidWay I am being enlighten and yes I really had best experience there from the surgeon and the hospital itself. I am not surprise if India will have a lot of medical travelers from all over the world.