Qubool Hai

BirthdayMessagesforKSG *Post Here by 15th Feb* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 27

-Maliha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Maliha-

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DancingDiva.

Wooohooo! Awesome news! Can't wait for it!

And by the way guys can we get a siggy made saying Karan Singh Grover's Birthday Preparation and we can all put it in our dabba's ? And blessingbeauty is here, she makes amazing stuff so can you do it for us? :D

I'm soo excitedd. We are so going to rock this! Party

yah plx blessing beauty,, bless us with a cool brthday prep siggyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BirthdayMessagesforKSG *Post Here by 15th Feb* (Page 7)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prizi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prizi

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
One more month...

Bt i don't thing this year we'll get any IV

blessing-beauty

Prizi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prizi

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Love is one of the most beautiful feelings in the world and it's rare and precious, much more than any diamond or pearl...
Your mere presence makes me feel like i'm living a beautiful dream.. Magical and filled with joy and laughter, sweeter than ice cream..
This day is so so special for me.. I learn d meaning of love bcuz of u... Bcuz of u i have soo many frnds.. We cry together, we fought together, we smile together.. Together we called KSGian Family..

Wish you a very happy birthday...I pray you have all the finesy and bestest things in life and everything what you think those immediately comes true.. (Priyanka Kundu)

blessing-beauty

-SB-

IF-Rockerz

-SB-

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday. 

I seriously never thought that I would be so excited for someone's birthday like I am right now. 

I am your fan from DMG. Your looks. Embarrassed The charm was what swept me off my feet.
You as Armaan were perfect. You are the first television hero I fell in love with. 

My day wouldn't pass if I did not see you or heard your voice. The years when you werent working on TV I used to watch your episodes just to look at you. Watching your episodes would always bring me a feeling that you were close to me. 

Drooling over you, your six abs, those boyish cute looks you gave, the flying kisses, is my personal favourite hobby. My friends think I am crazy behind you. Actually I wouldn't deny because I really am.LOL

So here's a birthday wish from me. May you get aal happiness and the other things which you need right now.

Birthday always makes you grow a year more sexier.Blushing
I always loved you, love you, and always will. 

From
A fan who is madly and irrevocably in love with you. 
Sanika.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KSG.!!!

Edited by -SB- - 16 February 2014 at 7:39am

blessing-beauty

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DancingDiva.

Wooohooo! Awesome news! Can't wait for it!

And by the way guys can we get a siggy made saying Karan Singh Grover's Birthday Preparation and we can all put it in our dabba's ? And blessingbeauty is here, she makes amazing stuff so can you do it for us? :D

I'm soo excitedd. We are so going to rock this! Party

Ok i shall make and post it here on the 1st pageof my Post Embarrassed

-Maliha-

AAKKSG

IF-Sizzlerz

AAKKSG

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Do you have a dream? Cause you're my dream.
I know you don't even know Who I AM, but I'm pretty sure that somehow you feel my love. Because I do love you, love your smile, love the different ways that you smile, love your eyes, love your right eyebrow when it's raised. But love your beauty is too easy. So, first of all, I love your heart, cause it is bigger than anything. I dream about you every single day, I picture in my mind what could happen when we meet, and YES, thank you for existing, thank you for being here. You've never said a word to me, but when I do have bad days, all I look for is your face. You can calm me down and you don't even know it.  I always find my peace and my hope when I look into your eyes, and when YOU are having a bad day, I'll be here with all the love in my heart.
I wish you nothing  but the best for you today: the best future, the best fans, the best days. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY ANGEL!  Hope your dreams come true!
I love you, forever and always!

Sania

Saudi Arabia

Edited by AAKKSG - 17 February 2014 at 2:41am

blessing-beauty

MagicalRed

IF-Sizzlerz

MagicalRed

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prizi

One more month...

Bt i don't thing this year we'll get any IV
please don't give me heart attack... Ouch Shocked shubh shubh bolo yaar... Embarrassed

swapno

IF-Rockerz

swapno

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
yieppy!!!
Can't wait for his birthday...Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top