Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

Hello how are you? ðŸ˜ƒ ur siggi reminds me I still haven't watched that buddy show  I am not even watching TP regularly.. Uni and FYP ðŸ˜’

aww i m fine dear but worked up with exams and studies! 😡😆 what abt ya? 🤗 tiring life na? 😳
oh give it a try when u have time 😊 .. i keep skipping shows time to time .. 😆 it also gets hard to watch so many shows at a time(as i watch almost every other show) ..so need to keep the balance! 😉😆
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

aww i m fine dear but worked up with exams and studies! 😡😆 what abt ya? 🤗 tiring life na? 😳
oh give it a try when u have time 😊 .. i keep skipping shows time to time .. 😆 it also gets hard to watch so many shows at a time(as i watch almost every other show) ..so need to keep the balance! 😉😆

Me too though I am never exactly studying but still tired of uni ðŸ˜† 
I dont watch that many shows just a couple of paki and english shows and TP which I am skipping nowadays. Dailys can be so hectic 🥱 kudos to you for watching almost every other show ðŸ˜† I prefer weekly shows ðŸ˜›
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And we have gone completely off topic here ðŸ˜† Sorry Dev 😳 but I guess its okay as long as its increasing the forum buzz ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†