Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   

zola007 AND --SH7_Sunny-- R THE NEW GOLDIES IN TOWN!!!! (Page 4)

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Addictz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 81111

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SB-

Congratulations to both the new goldies especially mumani

oh I m sorry. ... old asad
thanks sanika Hug
yaa i am old asad and ur humeira EmbarrassedLOL
thanks for calling me old asad... now ppl will know that i am old asad LOL
--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Addictz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 81111

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by -SB-

Congratulations to both the new goldies especially mumani

oh I m sorry. ... old asad

thank you Embarrassed
who's mumani ?Confused
And he's naya wala asad LOL

no bhaiseenaAngry she knows that i am old asad...LOLCool
--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Addictz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 81111

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by SBanoMalik

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

res
unres

Thanks So much Bano ur really a sweet girlHugEmbarrassed
Really ur thread had worked wonder for me n Zola 007 which i had given her
nick names of Zola Bond , Bhaiseena Bi n Razia...LOL
And yaa the new member who joined us today Afra (AsYaMaanet)EmbarrassedHug
Instead of this they also gave mea name that is Rofl BetaLOLHug
Hey ! U still making fun of me that I was a girl u both thoughtAngryLOL
Ur thread has hand to me me a goldie so fast...Embarrassed
Bonsoir to both of u...LOLWink
Have chillies food their and do use this Spicy Food Zindabad !EmbarrassedLOL
I loved chatting to u three girls Afra, SBanoMalik and Zola...EmbarrassedHug
Thanks for all the appreciation and this post SBanoMalik...Hug




Hug welcome man!
I'm glad that my threads made u both goldies! Embarrassed
Sorry man couldnt help but to add it! ROFL
Bonsoir to u too!
Spicy food Zindabad! LOL
Me too i loved talking to u guys! Embarrassed
U r most welcome ! Embarrassed

Spicy food Zindabad Zindabad ROFL
Me too I love talking to you EmbarrassedHug
the feelings is same here HugEmbarrassed
Spicy Food Zindabad Zindabad !
Bonsoir to u both LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss-Appy

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Addictz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 81111

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tamara27

Congrats both!

Thanks Tammy Hug
AsyaManeet IF-Sizzlerz
AsyaManeet
AsyaManeet

Joined: 24 September 2013
Posts: 11628

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Aww congratulations
Rofl beta & Zola bond!!!
Thanks Dillu & abbu & Tamatar
!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SH7_Sunny--

AsyaManeet IF-Sizzlerz
AsyaManeet
AsyaManeet

Joined: 24 September 2013
Posts: 11628

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by SBanoMalik

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

res
unres

Thanks So much Bano ur really a sweet girlHugEmbarrassed
Really ur thread had worked wonder for me n Zola 007 which i had given her
nick names of Zola Bond , Bhaiseena Bi n Razia...LOL
And yaa the new member who joined us today Afra (AsYaMaanet)EmbarrassedHug
Instead of this they also gave mea name that is Rofl BetaLOLHug
Hey ! U still making fun of me that I was a girl u both thoughtAngryLOL
Ur thread has hand to me me a goldie so fast...Embarrassed
Bonsoir to both of u...LOLWink
Have chillies food their and do use this Spicy Food Zindabad !EmbarrassedLOL
I loved chatting to u three girls Afra, SBanoMalik and Zola...EmbarrassedHug
Thanks for all the appreciation and this post SBanoMalik...Hug




Hug welcome man!
I'm glad that my threads made u both goldies! Embarrassed
Sorry man couldnt help but to add it! ROFL
Bonsoir to u too!
Spicy food Zindabad! LOL
Me too i loved talking to u guys! Embarrassed
U r most welcome ! Embarrassed

Spicy food Zindabad ZindabadROFL
Me too I love talking to youEmbarrassedHug
the feelings is same hereHugEmbarrassed
Spicy Food Zindabad Zindabad !
Bonsoir to u bothLOL
Abbu control urself budhape me itna spicy food acha nahi!!! Congo guys

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss-Appyzola007--SH7_Sunny--

zola007 IF-Stunnerz
zola007
zola007

Joined: 12 June 2013
Posts: 25340

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsyaManeet

Aww congratulations
Rofl beta & Zola bond!!!
Thanks Dillu & abbu & Tamatar
!!!


Thank you Embarrassed
And you're welcome Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SH7_Sunny--

AsyaManeet IF-Sizzlerz
AsyaManeet
AsyaManeet

Joined: 24 September 2013
Posts: 11628

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by AsyaManeet

Aww congratulations
Rofl beta & Zola bond!!!
Thanks Dillu & abbu & Tamatar
!!!



Thank youEmbarrassed
And you're welcomeHug

Love u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zola007--SH7_Sunny--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
LUNGI DANCE: New SIZZLER in Town: Wish AISHA

2 3 4 5

Author: -MitwaIshqPe-   Replies: 38   Views: 1017

-MitwaIshqPe- 38 1017 15 February 2014 at 2:44am by TaiLung
New Goldie in Town

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Saima-Syed   Replies: 66   Views: 1021

Saima-Syed 66 1021 30 January 2014 at 11:14am by honeybees22
New Sizzler in Town :D

2 3 4 5

Author: Nithiya95   Replies: 36   Views: 788

Nithiya95 36 788 05 January 2014 at 9:06am by Nithiya95
New Dazzler in Town

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Nithiya95   Replies: 55   Views: 1131

Nithiya95 55 1131 28 December 2013 at 7:37am by zoya789
New Goldie in Town

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Saima-Syed   Replies: 43   Views: 809

Saima-Syed 43 809 16 December 2013 at 2:37pm by Sana70

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index