He reached on time this time!! - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Aarohi...

By the way, how is my siggie yaar... I couldn't take off my eyes from these pics.
They are amazingly beautiful in wedding attire...โค๏ธโค๏ธ
i was just about to say tht.. Its beautiful
Originally posted by CORNIA_ARTI

agree...gr's one was better than b4...but didnt like jen's wedding dress in the promo...

i hope its jus for d promo nd for actual shadi wl b different..
Originally posted by Anki_KJSG

i hope its jus for d promo nd for actual shadi wl b different..

Its the same for actual shaadi. Jenny said that to reporters in one of the segment !!
Hey Ram kudiyun pehle mukamaal mohabbat ko puri to hone do ...judai ka sochna bhi nahi abhi se.๐Ÿ˜†
OSJ a loverly post once again๐Ÿ‘

ek khushi kya usne maang li 
uski har khushi ko nazr lag gayi ..

pur aaj khushi ki shaam hai
sab purani baatein  bhuladi
saras aur kumud ki nayi kahani jo shuru ho gi
kal sagai aur phir dhum se shadi bhi ho gi

Ayeee <3 dat hug tho :** and yesss saras was on time...it might a sign <3
now awaiting sagai celebration...tomorrow b ready guys...

AUR KOI KANJOOSI MAT KARNA...ALL WATCH THE EPISODES ON TV...
Originally posted by Aarohi...

Its the same for actual shaadi. Jenny said that to reporters in one of the segment !!
i know Aarohi bt wen saras rejected kumud dat tym wala lehenga n kumud prammy shadi wala one were difrnt..that tym also jen said its for actual shadi nly bt during shadi it turned out difrnt..so nw m hoping for it to change ths tym too..
Originally posted by Anki_KJSG

i know Aarohi bt wen saras rejected kumud dat tym wala lehenga n kumud prammy shadi wala one were difrnt..that tym also jen said its for actual shadi nly bt during shadi it turned out difrnt..so nw m hoping for it to change ths tym too..

Wow... then hope they change it !! 
We could see Samud in better attire than this... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Ad_Mumbai_Girl

what Q is that OSJ?
obviously Gauatm Rode happened. Kat is like this since then ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿคฃ Obviously!! This lady is figuring means n ways to get rid of hubby to drool on Gautam just like Kalika scheming to separate SaMud๐Ÿ˜†
I wonder what state she will b in on the wedding day!
I bet she was not as happy as she is now for her own engagement n wedding!!
Originally posted by DocWho

@Bold: Exactly! It was a Jennifer Winget masterpiece, I would say.๐Ÿ‘

Saras's jaws resting on Kumud's shoulders was shown for a few microseconds and CUT! They didn't let that most beautiful and personal moment to linger on and set the tone. If they were running out of time, they should have cut out the "oldie romance" in the beginning!

Massively annoyed at the editor! 

Doc we cant now tell these ppl how to do their job. If they have to view 180 minutes of raw footage, cut n edit to show 20 minutes, they r supposed to have the skill n art to show creativeness n freshness!!
I cant believe they edit that as u say"master piece" n show us their ghissa phissa hug woth Kumud'c chin on Saras' shoulders as Saras holds her tight. I mean yes Saras hugging Kumud this way is his signature just like his stroking of her hair n face but i am as u, annoyed!