thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1a4lh5_diya-aur-baati-hum-22nd-january-2014-part-2_creation

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hai Hai Ramadi. What is it I am hearing. Dialogues jise sunne ke liye mere kaan tharas rahe the aur ye phone romance mein tho sab kuch mil jatha hai.
I loved today's dialogues
Sooraj telling " Sandhya completed him" and Sandhya telling " He taught what is love to a person who knew only to love her books "

Actually I couldnt watch the first part as there was power cut. Hai hai this I will watch multiple times
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think they never said this when they were in pushkar'
lol
may be suraj didnt have the courage to say when she was in pushkar

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Ramadi Sooraj is completely opening up to her and expressing all his feelings towards her after her complete acceptance. Everything he wanted to tell her, which he was not sure whether she will like it is coming out like anything now. ðŸ˜ƒ
SuSan4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Hai Hai Ramadi. What is it I am hearing. Dialogues jise sunne ke liye mere kaan tharas rahe the aur ye phone romance mein tho sab kuch mil jatha hai.

I loved today's dialogues
Sooraj telling " Sandhya completed him" and Sandhya telling " He taught what is love to a person who knew only to love her books "

Actually I couldnt watch the first part as there was power cut. Hai hai this I will watch multiple times

OMG! Shruthi I was disccusing with my friend about today's episode an hour ago and I told the exact thing as you wrote in your post. Atlast Suraj and Sandhya are talking about all those emotions that I was expecting to hear from a couple like them from a long time
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx thala for d link.. i miss it 2day