Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 480 Discussion: January 22nd, 2014

-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode 480 Discussion: January 22nd, 2014

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

Note for Newcomers to this thread.
Please read the pointers below for posting on EDT.  

Also, extremist thoughts and moralizing thoughts are not welcome over this thread. This is an entertainment show we are watching. The channel calls their programs as entertainment and we are watching the show. Discussions are welcome in light hearted and in realistic manner. Moral policing is not appreciated.  

There are several other social welfare sites that are there to discuss genuine issues.  If for some reason, it is felt that social concerns have to be addressed and ethical and moral responsibility needs to be exercised for watching entertainment, then; certainly the forum is an open place to create separate ATs and build up that kind of propaganda.

Please heed to this as direct request and conditional requirement to participate in this thread. Strong words such as psychopaths unless used in show, need not be used to instigate riotous atmosphere or start sermonizing.

POINTERS for Writing/Posting of your reviews and thoughts over this EDT
  1. Please try and post only reviews (which can be one liners - if you wish) on page 1.  
  2. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more and the discussion becomes irrelevant to the topic on hand, please take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  3. Regulate the font size and colors. Keep remembering that. It is really not pleasing to see big bolded letters, or multi-colored font for no special reason.
  4. The thread becomes a mess when you give your review and do not REST for sometime until others have posted. Please understand, respites or reviews; once or twice are good for few pages...don't make a regular chat thread with your reiterating/whining/complaining on the same point. For the online readers, the thread becomes unpleasant read. There is a separate Complaints thread in Main Forum
  5. When episodic content is emotional, take a deep breath, give a good lengthy review; that acts as your vent in one single post...and make an exit to calm down your nerves if you still are possessed by only what you've seen.  
  6. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post.   It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from Armu4eva
to be updated

Note:
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post thoughts there https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3892095

MAS also maintains sister threads of Daily EDTs
  • Media Articles, Videos & Future Track Discussion-11
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3852970
  • Can't Stop Discussing and Thinking About MBVerse (Chat)

Indexing of EDTs from December 2012 -July 2013

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3877707

Cheers,
MAS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All this breaking news made me crawl out of the woodwork.   And watch today (for old time sake - granted its only been a couple of weeks since I last saw a full episode, but still...felt like a lifetime)  And am glad I did. I enjoyed today.   
  • So KRK refuses to break Madhu's vrat.   Good. 
  • Gets pushed around by Kuku - what else did he expect?  
  • RK in jail.  Giving some very RK-esque dialiogues to the constable.
  • I liked that RK did think there may be a possibility that the letter may fall into the wrong hands. 
  • I loved that RK's first thought (as always) is of Madhu - the fear that the letter may have put her in some kind of trouble.
  • KRK frantically looks for the property papers (his get out of jail free card πŸ˜†, looks like both RK and KRK are in jail of different types), indifferently drops the dream house photo.  A suspicious Madhu catches him out.   He thinks he's dodged the bullet (ha!)  BTW, I liked that whoever it was, RK or KRK, someone had Pabbho's number!  
  • A shocked and dazed Madhu clutching their dream house picture.  And replaying all the past events/clues.  Lightbulb finally goes off.  
  • Finally, the cosmic connection!  Yes!  Madhu feels RK!  
  • And then - Bappa helps things along by drifting the torn fragment of RK's letter right by her feet. 
  • Okay, laugh at me if you like, but I was quite moved by the Madhu and RK - both remembering their dream of children. 
  • Madhu, predictably, main sab kuch theek karoongi...This time I felt it was appropriate. That she would fix her mistake.

The Precap:  Madhu confronting the magician.   Asking tough questions, like who is behind this.  I'm sure they will be interrupted.  By whom, that is the question. 

ETA: That reference to a daughter, whose face will be like Madhu.  Hmmm..a hint of things to come?

Edited by river123 - 10 years ago
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
hmm..quite a good epi today..but the controversies and articles of vd quitting the show has surely left a painful affect amongst all rishbala fans😭..the hint given in the last part of the epi of junior madhu is a replica of the track to come..hope and wish the cvs reconsider their decision and let the ishq and junoon of rishbala intact..cant they take a small leap and bring the junior kundra track..atleast for a couple of months ..but mb cvs have lost their thinking capability to say the least.😑.utterly dissappointed ..πŸ˜”
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
A nice episode today , I will keep reviewing till VD is there..iske  baad, dekhenge..
Herez my take..

the return of "hum hain deewane" 

Madhu realizing her mistake..

KRK like a fool, gave away clear hints to Madhu..

What will Kuku Bhatia do with the property papers? as long as the building is in Madhu's name, he cannot get it transferred, he can't have it..

Precap, When Madhu realized tht RK is behind the bars, her first priority should be to bring him out? or go on a "main sab theek kar doongi mission" to find out how RK was swapped and who is behind all this? 
Krinya thumbnail
n now, my take on the recent events..
the leap...

IMO it's a cover up...the makers also know tht VD or DD will not play parents to grown ups..nor is MB a family drama tht a leap was important..if there wasn't any problem b/w VD and the PH, instead of a 20 yr leap, they can show re-incarnation OR MB Season 2 with the same cast. none of the shows have leaps of 20 yrs, it's history..they take leaps of 2-5 yrs max , the main reason being, it's foolish to think tht young actors will play 40 yr olds...

I can only guess, and in the light of current events, either they want MB to shut down, and gave VD a graceful exit and DD will follow, till the time they don't get a replacement for 8.30 slot OR VD was fired or he quit on his own and they had to opt for a leap, which will, of course, not last for even a month...IF and only IF it picks up, 6 months max...

VD quitting..

I knew something is wrong behind the scenes..but VD quitting is good news for me..this man has potential and this is the right time to quit this crap serial and work in better projects which give him scope to expand his horizons...I want to see him in Bollywood, if actors like Sid Shukla and Sushant can become heros, VD is a far better actor, no offense to these actors..this is just my opinion...

whatever the reasons may have been, this is good for his career..and if we go by rumors, if he is casted in Ekta's show or Gul's show, I'm intrigued ..waiting anxiously to see him again on screen ! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Thank you for making RK alive  for us, he will be my most fav. character ..He made RK iconic...and he got to play many shades in one serial..hope he gets all the success he deserves..

CV's of MB

Screw you guys πŸ€¬ ek serial nahi banta in logon se...they had plenty of good opportunities to revive MB and bring it to the top but they FAILED  ! actors or any kind of  excuse will not work, they are an incompetent lot...

but yes, I give them the credit for creating MB , RK and RM, and giving us those beautiful moments which we will cherish always ... 

one line dedicated to them..

jo paise MB se kamaye hain, unse ek detective hire karo, bhaad ko dhoondo aur wahan chale jao πŸ€’

DD post leap..

I will give MB a chance post leap, only if Madhu's character (daughter or RM) will be modeled on RK ..If it's the same bhondu Madhu, I am not interested...for the old times sake, I'd love to watch DD playing a similar role as RK...

KVB as the new lead (rumors)

KVB is a good actor and he may be the best choice for the new lead in place of VD...

However, I am amused with this development..VD ki Uttaran KVB ko milegi, may be partying and holidaying together with VD worked in his favor..

and lastly, the jobless wife who called her husband's fans jobless saw her husband jobless in 2 weeks...isn't that cool? somebody's words came back to bite them and how ! I am neither happy with VD being jobless, nor I feel happy cribbing about this lady..but just one line dedicated to her..jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hai, woh doosron par patthar nahi maarte..

one last comment on RS..bec. i love his work..

he is an amazing writer...a part of RK becoming a hit goes to him...he wrote amazing dialogues for RK which is now history...but I credit VD more bec. the way the actor says these lines, his style and dialogue delivery, the voice modulation and expressions , put jaan in those dialogues...if a poor  actor says brilliant lines, the scene will fall flat...
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Tanu's WU of the episode - 22nd January-Written Update-Madhubala
Krinya thumbnail
Sorry friends, Meenu & Soundarya asked me if I am okay with shutting down the EDT and MAT, bec. it'll be difficult for all of us to continue as it's not the same MB anymore without RM..

I agree, plz shut down the EDT, this chapter should also come to an end πŸ˜­ Earlier I thought I will keep watching till they show VD but acc. to the latest articles, he will be killed in a face off..so I am not really interested to see him dying..I love him and in my mind, I want to keep RK alive..

For our sake , they cud have shown a happy ending for RM, at least show us them with their baby together but no πŸ€¬ !! in that case, I am not interested to witness the sadistic turn of events in MB...if and when they show a leap and I can bring myself to watch MB without RK and RM, I may watch it for DD..but everything abt MB will remind me of RK so it's goodbye from me ..I will quit watching MB from today..I'll be very difficult, I dun even know which other shows r on air at 8.30...I never changed my channel during breaks also, uptil yesterday...

Thank you everyone for bearing with me..😭
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
in my opinion, please le EDT stay till RKs exit and you can close after that.

All friends at EDT , IT has been great to have met you all here...You guys are fantastic..hoping to meet you in new forum of VD show.
-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Link to Episode 481 Discussion: January 23rd, 2014

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, agree with Mamatha.
Please let the EDT remain at least until RK's exit, and MAT until series end - regardless of how much or little either is posted on. Please?

And a huge thanks to everyone who kept sticking with this through so many depressing months and tracks.πŸ€—
Edited by leelaa9 - 10 years ago