Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti's Movies (64): Discuss Here ONLY (Page 53)

Post Reply New Post

Page 53 of 159

Jai.Mata.Di

IF-Rockerz

Jai.Mata.Di

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueballoon

so everything happens for good... tested n provenLOL tho kya hua if we were a bit disappointed with all the EE interview n aftermath, or should i create a new word "before -math"Wink, now it seems that all those fans who loved him in his previous works, n those people who are not following him / news related to him online, actually got an opportunity to read one of his most elaborate interviews... some answers may be familiar to us, bt not to everyone who reads that magazine, naa... so a new experience for them, to get to know the actor a bit more, perhaps for the first time...Thumbs Up

awesome pics...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming good answers given to each question, his views on stardom n how he look at his career... good! now it all looks better n greatParty

@bold ClapThumbs Up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

_BacknForth_-aruni-.ProudBarunian.aNkItA.CvaatuhaaraVasuSNan08stg1-SweetJasmine-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti's Movies (64): Discuss Here ONLY (Page 53)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 2:32am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaJai.Mata.DivaatuhaaraNan08.ProudBarunian.-SizzlingBarun-

-SizzlingBarun-

IF-Stunnerz

-SizzlingBarun-

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 2:43am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicavaatuhaaraNan08

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 2:47am | IP Logged

so everything happens for good... tested n provenLOL tho kya hua if we were a bit disappointed with all the EE interview n aftermath, or should i create a new word "before -math"Wink, now it seems that all those fans who loved him in his previous works, n those people who are not following him / news related to him online, actually got an opportunity to read one of his most elaborate interviews... some answers may be familiar to us, bt not to everyone who reads that magazine, naa... so a new experience for them, to get to know the actor a bit more, perhaps for the first time...Thumbs Up

awesome pics...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming good answers given to each question, his views on stardom n how he look at his career... good! now it all looks better n greatParty

was missing that balloonish tippani EmbarrassedLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Japonica_BacknForth_-aruni-Jai.Mata.DiaNkItA.CNan08vaatuhaara.ProudBarunian.-Barun-SizzlingBarun-

aNkItA.C

IF-Sizzlerz

aNkItA.C

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

was missing that balloonish tippani EmbarrassedLOL

well said balloon JIHug
After SPL people of UK read about Barun who is all set to enter BollywoodEmbarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Japonica_BacknForth_arshi-pooja-aruni-Jai.Mata.Distg1Nan08vaatuhaara-SweetJasmine--Barun

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 5:47am | IP Logged
BS...your are just Outstanding <3

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93Japonicanumber1serialstg1vaatuhaara.ProudBarunian.-SizzlingBarun--SweetJasmine--Barun

jobi

Goldie

jobi

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Hats off to you all...I really appreciate your positivity...

I am still in disappointing mood...to the extent that till now I have not read that IV fully and properly. After reading first 5-6 questions and answers of that IV from TS, I lost interest. I used to read his IVs atleast 3-4 times...this one not even once...

As you all said, it may reach the fans who are not online and they may got to know about Barun...I am happy for him. But the kind of hype they created...Cry . I was waiting for 24th, the minute Aszad announced the date. It has come and gone...leaving us shattered. I was not expecting any new project announcements, expected some thing new, which we do not know about him...or some thing related to his ongoing projects...

The kind of questions they selected...I was like...what theAngry...it was like in an exam you are given 20 questions and given you a choice that you can write any 10 questions, you choose to write the questions for which you already know the answers very well...I suspect this PR might have helped Aszad in selecting the questions and they might have given most of the answers from his previous interviews (copy-paste) and a few new questions might have answered by Barun.

I know, I have to blame myself for keeping the expectations (forget about low or high)...

Edited by jobi - 25 January 2014 at 7:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Japonica-aruni-arnanyaNan08-SweetJasmine-

jobi

Goldie

jobi

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Congrats Sandy and Kiara...your questions were sensible and we got to know some thing new from those questions...

Kiara dear...I am jealous of youEmbarrassed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jai.Mata.Di

Post Reply New Post

Go to top