Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti's Movies (64): Discuss Here ONLY (Page 52)

Post Reply New Post

Page 52 of 159

-SizzlingBarun-

IF-Stunnerz

-SizzlingBarun-

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jai.Mata.Di-aruni-vaatuhaaraNan08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti's Movies (64): Discuss Here ONLY (Page 52)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SizzlingBarun-

IF-Stunnerz

-SizzlingBarun-

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by DEVON

@ Jaop , 
Yeah, A UK Based Twitter friend of ours said that there was a hugely loud collective gasp at the counter as she opened her copy of EE newspaper at the Mart where she was buying that his morning
I am confident that BW would recognize this Man with Dazzling looks and Immense talent. Add to that Mix the Sacrosanct humanism of his, makes it to hard to believe that people like him still habitate this world. 
He is My Demi God !!
@bold Big smile really?! Day DreamingHeart
haila sachiShockedDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jai.Mata.Di-aruni-kimsy5vaatuhaara

number1serial

IF-Rockerz

number1serial

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 12:31am | IP Logged
thank u @ stg1 for the pages !!
ok i was expecting much more ! Disapprove
i read this iv a few days back when ts posted it and its the same Q & A !Stern Smile
where the heckk is the iv !!
i thought it was going to be a proper iv where asjad asks him question about sexylist 2013 and movies and he records the iv and we get to hear barun's voice finalllyy !!
24th agaye aur chal gaye and i m still restless !!
everyone was soo excited including me and this is wat i get for waiting ! Unhappy
i m really not trusting any pr or any source !!
I'll just stick to Barun !! LOL

Edited by number1serial - 25 January 2014 at 12:30am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bramcote46-aruni-JaponicaJai.Mata.Di_BacknForth_--epiPhobia--.SobtiLicious.vaatuhaaraaNkItA.Cstg1Nan08.ProudBarunian.-SweetJasmine--SizzlingBarun-

kimsy5

IF-Dazzler

kimsy5

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SizzlingBarun-

@ Jaop , 
Yeah, A UK Based Twitter friend of ours said that there was a hugely loud collective gasp at the counter as she opened her copy of EE newspaper at the Mart where she was buying that his morning
I am confident that BW would recognize this Man with Dazzling looks and Immense talent. Add to that Mix the Sacrosanct humanism of his, makes it to hard to believe that people like him still habitate this world. 
He is My Demi God !!
Pukka Sachi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jai.Mata.Divaatuhaara-SizzlingBarun-

-SizzlingBarun-

IF-Stunnerz

-SizzlingBarun-

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SizzlingBarun-

@ Jaop , 
He is My Demi God !!
Pukka Sachi
Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jai.Mata.Dikimsy5vaatuhaara

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by number1serial

thank u @ stg1 for the pages !!
ok i was expecting much more ! Disapprove
i read this iv a few days back when ts posted it and its the same Q & A !Stern Smile
where the heckk is the iv !!
i thought it was going to be a proper iv where asjad asks him question about sexylist 2013 and movies and he records the iv and we get to hear barun's voice finalllyy !!
24th agaye aur chal gaye and i m still restless !!
everyone was soo excited including me and this is wat i get for waiting ! Unhappy
i m really not trusting any pr or any source !!
I'll just stick to Barun !! LOL

@bold, these two were the problem actually Renu, we thought, we expected, but NOTHING WAS PROMISEDLOL

as barun says, simple si baat haiBig smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93Jai.Mata.Di_BacknForth_Japonicanumber1serial.ProudBarunian.vaatuhaarastg1aNkItA.CNan08-SizzlingBarun-

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged
love heart hand emoticonbeating heart emoticonsmiley with beating heart emoticon
Originally posted by arnav_addict

Day Dreaming

Cr-OU

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Jai.Mata.Di-aruni-kimsy5number1serial.ProudBarunian.vaatuhaaraVasuSNan08stg1aNkItA.C-SweetJasmine--SizzlingBarun-

vaatuhaara

IF-Sizzlerz

vaatuhaara

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged
 so everything happens for good... tested n provenLOL tho kya hua if we were a bit disappointed with all the EE interview n aftermath, or should i create a new word "before -math"Wink, now it seems that all those fans who loved him in his previous works, n those people who are not following him / news related to him online, actually got an opportunity to read one of his most elaborate interviews... some answers may be familiar to us, bt not to everyone who reads that magazine, naa... so a new experience for them, to get to know the actor a bit more, perhaps for the first time...Thumbs Up

awesome pics...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming good answers given to each question, his views on stardom n how he look at his career... good! now it all looks better n greatParty

Edited by blueballoon - 25 January 2014 at 2:18am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93ProudSobtian..bramcote46-aruni-JaponicaJai.Mata.Di.SobtiLicious.stg1Nan08MastMalangVasuSaNkItA.C-SweetJasmine--SizzlingBarun-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top