Frequent Posters

Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
BS...your are just Outstanding <3
jobi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hats off to you all...I really appreciate your positivity...

I am still in disappointing mood...to the extent that till now I have not read that IV fully and properly. After reading first 5-6 questions and answers of that IV from TS, I lost interest. I used to read his IVs atleast 3-4 times...this one not even once...

As you all said, it may reach the fans who are not online and they may got to know about Barun...I am happy for him. But the kind of hype they created...😭 . I was waiting for 24th, the minute Aszad announced the date. It has come and gone...leaving us shattered. I was not expecting any new project announcements, expected some thing new, which we do not know about him...or some thing related to his ongoing projects...

The kind of questions they selected...I was like...what the😑...it was like in an exam you are given 20 questions and given you a choice that you can write any 10 questions, you choose to write the questions for which you already know the answers very well...I suspect this PR might have helped Aszad in selecting the questions and they might have given most of the answers from his previous interviews (copy-paste) and a few new questions might have answered by Barun.

I know, I have to blame myself for keeping the expectations (forget about low or high)...

Edited by jobi - 10 years ago
jobi thumbnail
Congrats Sandy and Kiara...your questions were sensible and we got to know some thing new from those questions...

Kiara dear...I am jealous of you😳...
jobi thumbnail
Japonica ji...thanks for the beautiful update...I felt like that paper is in front of me...
This reminded me of my experience, when I bought people's magazine.
That day I had to get admitted into Jaslok hospital, mumbai, as I had to undergo a laperoscopy next day. We already reached the hospital and was about to go for admission procedure. I was trying to get a glimpse of that IV from my mobile (IF-MT)...but could not. I became restless that once I go inside I may not get to read this IV for another 3-4 days. I told to my hubby that I have to buy some thing...he said 'you get admitted first and be in the room and I will get you what ever is required'...But I said 'no lets go together and buy' (bcoz he will not allow me to go alone)...then we postponed that admission procedure and walked from peddar road to nana chowk...my hubby was totally clueless about my thoughts...I found a book stall on the pavement near nana chowk and bought that book...he was still clueless and he was like...you came out for this book?...later after 2 days, he realized the reason for buying that book ...and his reaction was 😑...
I totally enjoyed my stay in the hospital bcoz of that book.
I still have that book with me...that was one of the best interviews I have ever read of him.
BarunAddictSays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
No matter how much I loved the interview,I couldn't stop myself from wondering how on earth Eastern Eye/Asjad knew that Barun smiled & laughed?🀣 Because well...it was not an interview in person. He must have sent questions through Meghaa that too via internet(my guess cuz I'm sure they wouldn't have done it old school ie via postcardsπŸ˜›) & got the answers from same mean...then how?🀣 Koi mera ye doubt clear karo pileej.πŸ˜†
arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnav_addict

No matter how much I loved the interview,I couldn't stop myself from wondering how on earth Eastern Eye/Asjad knew that Barun smiled & laughed?🀣 Because well...it was not an interview in person. He must have sent questions through Meghaa that too via internet(my guess cuz I'm sure they wouldn't have done it old school ie via postcardsπŸ˜›) & got the answers from same mean...then how?🀣 Koi mera ye doubt clear karo pileej.πŸ˜†

ArrePriya ji give him some credit. he would also have been jobless like us and would have fantasized all those sile and laughs when he was sending th matter for print ...πŸ˜›
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jobi

Japonica ji...thanks for the beautiful update...I felt like that paper is in front of me...
This reminded me of my experience, when I bought people's magazine.
That day I had to get admitted into Jaslok hospital, mumbai, as I had to undergo a laperoscopy next day. We already reached the hospital and was about to go for admission procedure. I was trying to get a glimpse of that IV from my mobile (IF-MT)...but could not. I became restless that once I go inside I may not get to read this IV for another 3-4 days. I told to my hubby that I have to buy some thing...he said 'you get admitted first and be in the room and I will get you what ever is required'...But I said 'no lets go together and buy' (bcoz he will not allow me to go alone)...then we postponed that admission procedure and walked from peddar road to nana chowk...my hubby was totally clueless about my thoughts...I found a book stall on the pavement near nana chowk and bought that book...he was still clueless and he was like...you came out for this book?...later after 2 days, he realized the reason for buying that book ...and his reaction was 😑...
I totally enjoyed my stay in the hospital bcoz of that book.
I still have that book with me...that was one of the best interviews I have ever read of him.

so cute of you πŸ˜ƒ, i am sure each of his fans are like this only. the hungama i made here to buy that book as it is not available  here in my place, my bro had to buy that for me and i involved 5 people in this buying procedure of that book πŸ˜†
BarunAddictSays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aaww Jobi.πŸ€— I just love love love your people magazine story.

And by this you tempted me to tell my people magazine story.☺️ My hubby as expected denied flatly to contribute in my Barun craziness by getting me People mag.πŸ˜› So I turned my morcha to my younger brother who is also very well aware of my BSC(Barun Sobti Craze) πŸ˜‰ & told him to get me magazine.He too teased me by saying 'I'm not gonna do that for you.'After that I thought jaane do Barun IV wala people magazine apne luck mey nahi..πŸ˜’ But then my dear brotherwa bought people magazine the same night to surprise me.He's such a sweetheart.πŸ˜ƒ But I doubt that he must have also bought it to see if I'm even telling the truth or what.Because in his opinion Barun Sobti wasn't that big name to be featured in people magazine.And trust me he was impressed after seeing Barun's 4 pages IV+article in people magazine.πŸ˜ƒ That's how I got my People magazine. I'v read only Barun in my copy of people.😳All other pages are untouched in it.πŸ˜† Hubby dearest then said after seeing magazine on my table,'so finally you got it.' & I told him 'yesshh By hook or by crook.😎my brother loves me more than you.πŸ˜› (In actual he loves me more than anyone ok.😳)
Almost everyone in my family knows my Barun madness.Even my cute little 2 nephews tease me by Barun's name.πŸ˜†
jobi thumbnail
Now I understood, how all the copies of people's magazine were sold out πŸ˜‰.

Before that interview, I didn't even know that particular magazine existsπŸ˜†.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: arnav_addict

Aaww Jobi.πŸ€— I just love love love your people magazine story.

And by this you tempted me to tell my people magazine story.☺️ My hubby as expected denied flatly to contribute in my Barun craziness by getting me People mag.πŸ˜› So I turned my morcha to my younger brother who is also very well aware of my BSC(Barun Sobti Craze) πŸ˜‰ & told him to get me magazine.He too teased me by saying 'I'm not gonna do that for you.'After that I thought jaane do Barun IV wala people magazine apne luck mey nahi..πŸ˜’ But then my dear brotherwa bought people magazine the same night to surprise me.He's such a sweetheart.πŸ˜ƒ But I doubt that he must have also bought it to see if I'm even telling the truth or what.Because in his opinion Barun Sobti wasn't that big name to be featured in people magazine.And trust me he was impressed after seeing Barun's 4 pages IV+article in people magazine.πŸ˜ƒ That's how I got my People magazine. I'v read only Barun in my copy of people.😳All other pages are untouched in it.πŸ˜† Hubby dearest then said after seeing magazine on my table,'so finally you got it.' & I told him 'yesshh By hook or by crook.😎my brother loves me more than you.πŸ˜› (In actual he loves me more than anyone ok.😳)
Almost everyone in my family knows my Barun madness.Even my cute little 2 nephews tease me by Barun's name.πŸ˜†

sach priya, brother are more useful in such scenario πŸ˜†, but my bro still doesn't know for what i bought that magazine, i said him i need that magazine and he had to first find out where it is available and then called me to confirm the issue and then he bought, hubby didn't even take that from him for me , again BIL helped and father took that from BIL and brought it to me. Hubby laughed seeing all these mahabharat and it is very much safely locked in my lockerπŸ˜†