Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

chakku me too out..

since tht vacation i knew something is seriously wrong..leap or no leap, i know vd must be quitting..now his babiejaan can have him all for herself..i am very happy for her..as for vd, i reserve my judgement on him , these baniyan ads,r,no good..

viv must be quitting that's why there's a leap, otherwise the leap can also be of a few years and they can do a lot with these actors only without leap..let them finish 500 episdes, Mb ke end hone Ki bhi news aayegi..the sad thing is tht they didn't have the guts to end it on a good note..leap ke baad kaunsi nirali kahani they will dish out ke trps will sky rocket? Its over, my intuition was right..

bold - 🀣 bachi kuchi trp bhi chali jayegi with VD as his fans will quit.
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Aaj main upar aasma niche

P.S - is it the unofficial party thread ? πŸ˜†
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Evil_Angel_

btw maine kahi suna in RK KRK faceoff , Madhu herself will kill RK thinking its KRK 🀣.🀣
Kya ye sach hai ? πŸ€” if yes , then double party 🀣

😲 πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ Arey I love u Rk! But die soon 🀣
Madooo u r 2 much 🀣 hope its true
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Chakku: Haa woh toh banaenge bey.. πŸ˜†
But how can you guys be so cool about this thing.. I mean even I'm happy for VD coz there's nothing left in this show but still I'll miss RK like anything πŸ€”
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _charu_

chakku me too out..

since tht vacation i knew something is seriously wrong..leap or no leap, i know vd must be quitting..now his babiejaan can have him all for herself..i am very happy for her..as for vd, i reserve my judgement on him , these baniyan ads,r,no good..

viv must be quitting that's why there's a leap, otherwise the leap can also be of a few years and they can do a lot with these actors only without leap..let them finish 500 episdes, Mb ke end hone Ki bhi news aayegi..the sad thing is tht they didn't have the guts to end it on a good note..leap ke baad kaunsi nirali kahani they will dish out ke trps will sky rocket? Its over, my intuition was right..

Charu, why do you hate lady VD so much?πŸ˜† Who will pay for her trips and shopping if her husband doesn't work? And VD is not the first actor who took off for his anniversary. DD also took off for her birthday. KSG was always on vacations, even GC too. But VD took so less holidays always.

And VD was so much in love with RK and KRK, It was evident from his IVs and his latest Colors ka IV also. And he is not the one who quits his shows. ST and NF are FAMOUS for this. They basically want people to get over MEIEJ and hook on to RR. And Colors has never had good relations with VD, we always knew. And the ad of his vest is not a local one. It is of a brand.
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its good news actually. There was nothing left in this show. But do NF seriously feel that MB/DD will be able to shoulder the show alone after this?
Did heroine track teach them nothing? MBEIEJ doesnot exist without Superstar RK. 
fantasy..4me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally ...  i  just want to say this to our  DEAREST ST UNCLE

INSTALLMENT MEIN MAT MAAARO HUM SABKO, EK BAAR SHOW DUBBE MEIN DAALO AUR CHUUTI MANOπŸ˜†

AAJ VD gaya kal DD ki bhi news aa jayegi  , common i know she is the girl who is not happy on showing baby bump on TV , she will play buddi , seriously .

waise i beleive this is fake news as colors nevr mentioned 20 years leap still if it is true i'll wish dd chod de ye show .
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CuteChic-

@Chakku: Haa woh toh banaenge bey.. πŸ˜†
But how can you guys be so cool about this thing.. I mean even I'm happy for VD coz there's nothing left in this show but still I'll miss RK like anything πŸ€”

Because RK lost his charm after the MC drama. I stopped loving him like before. And now I am HAPPY because VD will give me another amazing character to shipπŸ˜›
Befikre thumbnail
@Poluk - SHE MIGHT if her chemistry with the new hero clicks. They might be hit and the show might reach new heightsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@nupur - DD will defo play RM's daughter's role alsoπŸ˜†
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Why will you quit the show and forum? DD might get a HOT actor opposite herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She might be named  RiMa🀣

What? kaun kambakht DD ke lye yeh show dekhta ha? I used to watch it for RM.. RK ko dekh sakein aur tumhe bardasht ker sakein 🀣🀣🀣 and this whole concept is so silly.. gosh meethi was a creative disaster and now Rima will be 🀣🀣🀣🀣