Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Naya forum kyun? After VD quits, we'll make a thread of his new show here🤣

Nautanki Films ki jai ho🤣

chakku u r crazy😆 ...he aint going nywhere !!!n i cant see nyone else i n MB land pairing up with D 😡
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@natasha - Don't worry DD will definitely play RM's daughter who will be a superstar just like RK, dekh lena😆

@BP - Haan I am super happy🥳

@rima4ever - Raj is not reliable. He is spreading rumours just like he did during Barun's time.

@Shahi - I am already waiting to see him in a fresh role with a "SENSIBLE" PH😆
Befikre thumbnail
@sharmila - Haan saare aa jana wahaan🤣

@Bella - He will be leaving. NF did the same with DDEJ. But they couldn't do it with MEIEJ because DD is face of Colors and show's name is Madhubala. So they are starting fresh.
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Are you making PHUN of him?😡🤣

He is not going, he is being REPLACED😆

what? no.. are they replacing him? I've been away for a few days so have no clue whats going on
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ya SENSIBLE but that should also be unique character and before that he should work to look fit.😳🥳But hope news sahi ho finger crossed I am still waiting for actual confirmation from trustable and reliable source..

RS no comments is just a little hope... but Raj Bandhan said he is not quitting.
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shonuu

what? no.. are they replacing him? I've been away for a few days so have no clue whats going on

Sorry to interrupt but his character is ending I guess read this article..

it says VD's character will be no longer be a part of the show.
Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
@shonnu - Not exactly replaced, but what Nautanki did with DDEJ, they are doing same with MEIEJ😆 Bas the difference is that there both the leads got killed, yahaan only one😛 

@shahi - Yes he needs to work on his body before his new show and I guess he will. NF ko dekhne ke baad toh Kekta bhi DEVI lagti hai🤣
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🥳 Wuhooo!! Now that is what is called a news! Jo NF ka ghatiya track nhi kar saka, VD did it for me...😃 I wasn't able to quit the show out of addiction and now I can finally!! Woww!❤️ Yipee! Thank you VD for getting my addiction with the show over once and for all...
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
VD is leaving ...
i don't want to see him in papa charactr...so m happy he is leaving but will miss RK 
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Chakku aj mera khushi ka thikana nahi 🤣
Mera 2 sapna sach hone wala hai
1. Viv quitting the crap
2. RK dying
I'm just so soo sooo happy I could never ever digest the RK the happy familyman concept 🤢 so better he dies & he is dying ! An epic end to the epic character 😳

Tera post mast hai , but I'm not in any condition to write much 😆 I'm too happy ! W
Where's the party tonight ! 😎.