aart's art #2~ {closed} requests pt 2 pg 28 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations on shop #2 absolutely love the update! I love your work Aarti! And I missed being on IF, continue soon can't wait!
A very congratulations on the new shop aartie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗
my res spot.. I promise I will edit it in a few days.. just going through midterms time  🤢

but I READ IN MY GAL THAT YOU ARE A FAN OF TEEN WOLF AND CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS SHOW and how IT IS GIVING ME SO MANY FEELINGS OMGGG because I have no words for how much i LOVE THIS SHOW.. and omg today there is an episode and im going to cry because I love Dylan so much
Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 10 years ago
O P E N
LOL honestly such a bad choice on my part but ya know znmd. anyways the shop is now open! there are few rules before you can request so pls listen up and don't be a thot and request wtout at least GLANCING through the rules

OH WAIT BEFORE I BEGIN- i made some new(ish) stuff including sidneeti, ashvik, beintehaa, and rang rasiya so check that out at
aartipartyy.minus.com

RULES:
general-
-only regulars! i know that sounds stupid since this shop is like brand new and i don't plan on continuing it after the requests but if i've seen you comment on ANY of my previous shops then you're a ok wt requesting. but if this is your first time commenting imma have to turn you down D: 
-No more than 1 request per person (One request counts as one spot reserved). 
-Please USE your request. It's pretty stupid to request smth and not even use it :P
-No birthday requests//shop banner requests (unless ily and i know you. then i'll make you a shop banner)
- DO NOT PM YOUR REQUEST. 
~~~~~~
signatures-
-one signature per person
-NO MORE THAN 13 PICTURES
-The pictures must be high qual. obviously a lot of you do not KNOW the definition of high quality. (example of something you MAY NOT GIVE ME)
-You must provide me wt text (if you don't want any say so. :))
gifs/avis-
-YOU MUST PROVIDE ME WT A HIGH QUALITY VIDEO. ONCE AGAIN HIGH QUALITY MEANS ANYTHING BETWEEN 480p TO 1080p. NOTHING LESS 
-No more than a 4 minutes video. If you give me something 4 minutes tell me how many gifs you want or I'll make as many as I want to
-Provide me wt timing for the videos (ex: 1:02-1:40)
-No more than 2 videos
-IF YOU WANT THE GIFS STACKED LET ME KNOW WHICH WAY AHEAD OF TIME
-Sizes- 245x190, 245x160, 100xanything really, 500x215
icons-
-For icons no more than 15 icons.
-Tell me if u want long icons or 100x100
-Provide me wt high quality pics. ONCE AGAIN HIGH QUALITY
-If you want icons of a specific scene of a movie/tv show please provide me wt the link to the video and timing and I'll cap the video myself and make icons. 
-Tell me if you want zeee creative icons (see pg one for creative icons) or just regular icons wt no like textures
-I will stack the icons for you if they're 100x100. Tell me if you want them stacked tho!
~

i'll be taking a max of 10 requests 
(lawl if anyone actually wants to request that is)
Edited by aartipartyy - 10 years ago
OMG AARTI! Hey! Can I reserve a spot?

------------------
EDITED!

OMG Thank you so much for letting me request! I am BEYOND excited for this!

Anyways, here are the pictures http://min.us/mN6rbWMCxeHOP
I gave you thirteen, but please feel free to use any of them you want. I just wanted you to be able to choose what would fit and what wouldn't. So yeah, feel free to use whatever.

Text: God gojiree, murt savali, preetichi tava reet agali. Mhanati saare aaj Gokuli, Radha Madhav nahi vegali.

And if that's too long, then just write the last phrase, "Radha Madhav nahi vegali."

Thanks a bunch! I cannot wait to see how glorious my request will be! :D I know it shall rock!
Edited by AishuHiBawari - 10 years ago
Originally posted by AishuHiBawari

OMG AARTI! Hey! Can I reserve a spot?

LOL YES OFC YOU CAN AISHU! (btw i miss you so much ohmg fill me in on your college life plsss) 
Originally posted by aartipartyy

LOL YES OFC YOU CAN AISHU! (btw i miss you so much ohmg fill me in on your college life plsss) 

THANK YOU!

And omg, same here! How have you been?
I'm on Spring Break right now! But yeah, it's been pretty awesome! I love all of my classes, but Physics just got hella hard and Comp Sci is easy, but the professor mumbles so much it irritates me. BUT, other than that and the snow storms, it's been a pretty good semester.

What about you? What have you been up to?
omg id love to request, if i can, but l o l i never know what to request haha! so good luck with the reqs, theyre gonna be fab ðŸ¤—