aart's art #2~ {closed} requests pt 2 pg 28 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
*SCREAMS* OMG AARTI!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW SHOP!!
And everything you've made is beyond gorgeous! I love your colorings! They work on everything! And the signatures are so pretty! Like, look at this! I might cry!

thank ya'll soso much! i'll reply to every single one of you soon(ish) lol 
congo on new thread ..btw does rugo visit ur gallery?Edited by XBitch_PleaseX - 10 years ago
Originally posted by XBitch_PleaseX

congo on new thread ...btw do Rugo visit ur gellery? ðŸ¤”

nooo i don't think she did ðŸ˜† i haven't linked anyone on fb yet which is probably why :P 
Originally posted by aartipartyy

nooo i don't think she did ðŸ˜† i haven't linked anyone on fb yet which is probably why :P 
really?..all v and rida do is righting "sucks" in the place of rocks in each others siggies ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
and V is not active in there too ðŸ¤”
poo and zarqaa r only active peoples there i think 
Originally posted by XBitch_PleaseX

really?..all v and rida do is righting "sucks" in the place of rocks in each others siggies ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
and V is not active in there too ðŸ¤”
poo and zarqaa r only active peoples there i think 

i have no idea tbqh ðŸ˜† i haven't talked to vrins and rids in a while :P 
i don't think zarqs is active on fb cos riya and zarqs are the only two people i talk to everyday from heaven ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³

but when vrins sees it she sees it :P hopefully soon ðŸ˜†
aarti you are a wonderful and mindblowing gif maker! :) <3
hope u remember me! :D

xoxo shilpa
Congo! on your 3rd! Im seeing this after a long while sorry.. exams..so i have been inactive lately..but thats some phenomenal work put up.. The banner is gorgeous.. is sweet, simple and subtle.. I really love the blue-ish outline over the images..! and again i didnt quite get the text over it a <3 s..
How long have you been working on the introduction?! :D amazing write up!
And then again the nach baliye gifs have the subtle blue outline.. awesome on it truly!
Ok beintehaa gifs aweeessommee! i guess tumblr work? i dont watch this show.. i definitely have to..!
https://31.media.tumblr.com/801cd34b1596df42ac1e4fdf9e3d9c04/tumblr_mzcp9zPP5B1tp32tuo2_250.png
I luvv the texture down there!
And jennifer icons are so cute.. using one ;)
all in all amazing work! keep it up!
all the best.