Nach Baliye 6

||Home of the Choudharys (Gurmeet-Debina AT) #10|| (Page 83)

Post Reply New Post

Page 83 of 89

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by adigaag

Well Janaki, I do not regret this journey of NB6 at all. Well till date I feel GC DB deserved the trophy hands down more than any one else, I repeat ,anyone out there. When I analyse the journey of each and every contestant and their performances GC DB shine and stand out of the rest whether people accept it or not. I will not dwell deep into it as there is no point in doing that now coz NB6 is over but that is what I feel. Additionally it has been an eye opener for us and gave us a reality check that GC cannot win everything. So yeah no regrets but yes I feel really bad GC was deeply hurt due to few thingsUnhappy. He has moved on to KKK5 so shouldn't we with a mantra forgive but don't ever forgetBig smile.

I agree Aditi. I think GC was hurt more by some of his so-called fans' betrayal more than not winning the trophy. Only one can win the trophy and his dear friends won it this season, so I don't think he feels bad about that at all, but the abuse he and Debina have had to suffer throughout the season must have been more difficult to bear, and even more than that, the betrayal that some people did whom he had always thought were his ardent fans. At least now he knows who his real fans are, and who the people are whom only love his onscreen character(s) but don't care about GC the person at all.
I say even Sajid Khan is better than these so called fans of his. Atleast he speaks his mind and has no mallice in his heart. He is the way he is...does not put up a show and find that 1000 times better than what many of GCs so called fans did. Abhi bhi fake stories, injuries, sympathy drama is going on by these fansLOL.DeadCraziness has no limits seriouslyLOL

@bold Ermmhmm I think he has categorized his friends. Not all can be close ones naa..some are just for name sake, some just coz you know that person or competed against him so we are friends, even I categorize my friends like that nothing wrong in it and that is  the way it should be. My thoughts entirely.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGC..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Home of the Choudharys (Gurmeet-Debina AT) #10|| (Page 83)" in Nach Baliye 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Well Janaki, I do not regret this journey of NB6 at all. Well till date I feel GC DB deserved the trophy hands down more than any one else, I repeat ,anyone out there. When I analyse the journey of each and every contestant and their performances GC DB shine and stand out of the rest whether people accept it or not. I will not dwell deep into it as there is no point in doing that now coz NB6 is over but that is what I feel. Additionally it has been an eye opener for us and gave us a reality check that GC cannot win everything. So yeah no regrets but yes I feel really bad GC was deeply hurt due to few thingsUnhappy. He has moved on to KKK5 so shouldn't we with a mantra forgive but don't ever forgetBig smile.

I agree Aditi. I think GC was hurt more by some of his so-called fans' betrayal more than not winning the trophy. Only one can win the trophy and his dear friends won it this season, so I don't think he feels bad about that at all, but the abuse he and Debina have had to suffer throughout the season must have been more difficult to bear, and even more than that, the betrayal that some people did whom he had always thought were his ardent fans. At least now he knows who his real fans are, and who the people are whom only love his onscreen character(s) but don't care about GC the person at all.
I say even Sajid Khan is better than these so called fans of his. Atleast he speaks his mind and has no mallice in his heart. He is the way he is...does not put up a show and find that 1000 times better than what many of GCs so called fans did. Abhi bhi fake stories, injuries, sympathy drama is going on by these fansLOL.DeadCraziness has no limits seriouslyLOL

@bold Ermmhmm I think he has categorized his friends. Not all can be close ones naa..some are just for name sake, some just coz you know that person or competed against him so we are friends, even I categorize my friends like that nothing wrong in it and that is  the way it should be. My thoughts entirely.

Sajid Khan was annoying in that he turned many neutral viewers against Gurmeet & Debina, and he was also one of the reasons they did not win, but you are right hat he is what he is. At least he does not hide his thoughts and feelings. He knows people hate him but he doesn't care. I don't know whether that's exactly right or not, but at least he's no fake person. Everyone knows what his personality is without any doubt. That's far more preferable to people who hide their true persona behind sweet words and praises.

I do think Rithvik and Gurmeet are friends. I don't know how close they are in comparison to their other friends, but I do think a genuine friendship exists between them. It was evident in the way they did not let Sajid's biased comments get to them. Sajid put them against each other so many times throughout the season, but their faces did not reflect any envy or anger towards each other. We also can't forget that they were competitors in both JDJ and NB, so some competition and rivalry will obviously exist, but I've also seen them at each other's parties at other times so I think they can be labelled pretty good friends, though like you said, we don't know how close they are.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaagamourfouGC

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I agree with Aditi that GCDB deserved the trophy hands down. Their growth as dancers were tremendous. I still cannot get over their black widow spider, aerial act and the crumping. And I agree with Janaki too that he was more hurt by some of his fans betrayal than not winning the trophy. But I moved on, but will never forget it. I enjoyed the NB journey as a viewer. But it was an eye opener too for me as a fan. So this show was needed for GC.

About the friendship factor, I agree that all will not be close to GC. But I think They are very cordial to each other. Iis just my POV.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaagamourfouGCAmeeraalikhanEuphoria...RamKiJanaki..

COLOGY

IF-Rockerz

COLOGY

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 3:30am | IP Logged
To put my thoughts i think if a mere fan does such low acts for nothing but craziness ppl out there in profession who compete with each other can do anything ! 
I mean i'm not bringing RD for sure, just some random general thought... I heard how badly GC was targetted by a fellow co-actor in one of his previous show to sideline him from show so that he can better footage, which is no way lesser then these bashings.

Its hard to believe n trust a person irrespective whether he/she is fan/ fellow collegue/ audience :(

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 3:48am | IP Logged
@ Nethra: I think I heard about it. though I don't know the full story. A PM can help Wink

GC is really a gentleman. We should really learn how to tolerate all nonsense with a calm attitude.

COLOGY

IF-Rockerz

COLOGY

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 3:56am | IP Logged
@Mitul
I need to seek permission from "Source" Wink 
Will PM if i get permission to discloseBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaagAmeeraalikhan..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COLOGY

To put my thoughts i think if a mere fan does such low acts for nothing but craziness ppl out there in profession who compete with each other can do anything ! 
I mean i'm not bringing RD for sure, just some random general thought... I heard how badly GC was targetted by a fellow co-actor in one of his previous show to sideline him from show so that he can better footage, which is no way lesser then these bashings.

Its hard to believe n trust a person irrespective whether he/she is fan/ fellow collegue/ audience :(

Nethra, I know about that co-actor of his. Was shocked when I heard about it because I always thought he was a nice person. ShockedConfused What is the source for this news though? Are you sure it's not just a rumor? This particular actor has some haters also so we should be careful not to spread rumors that have no basis.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaagamourfouGCCOLOGY

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Lovely interview!SmileEmbarrassed

Truly, madly, deeply in love - Gurmeet & Debina

Jab We Met
Gurmeet: Debina was staying as PG with her friend, who happened to be my buddy's girlfriend. So, whenever I accompanied him to their place, these guys would get busy chatting and we would be left alone. Slowly, we started talking and became friends. Once I couldn't visit her and missed her a lot. I realised that Cupid had struck!
The proposal
Debina: Gurmeet's very shy. One day, he called me and spoke to me for three hours at a stretch. At the end, I told him that I knew that he wanted to say I love you'. That was it.

Best and worst
Gurmeet: Debina's my pillar of support. What I dislike about her is her absolute lack of diplomacy.
Debina: He's very humble, polite and has the knack of managing people without hurting their feelings. Whenever Gurmeet gets hurt emotionally, he goes into a shell and doesn't let others know. I don't like this about him.

Surprise, surprise!
Gurmeet: The first bouquet that I got from her in 2005 is my most cherished gift.
Debina: In 2006, he celebrated my birthday right in the middle of the road with band and bajaa.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/truly-madly-deeply-in-love/15093064

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaagamourfouGCAmeeraalikhanCOLOGYEuphoria...RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top