Nach Baliye 6

||Home of the Choudharys (Gurmeet-Debina AT) #10|| (Page 82)

Post Reply New Post

Page 82 of 89

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gdpriya

gurmeet and debina  and then rithivik and asha are equally talented and good dancers.  But as it was dance show, any one can only  win. And it was ashwik. But it doesnt mean that gurmeet lose to them and a big failure. They were few reasons  they got less votes than ashwik but their performances were really good and gave tough competition to Ashwik  which was told by Rithvik and asha  itself in recent interviews.

As fans of gurmeet we can just request him to sit back and see want went wrong and rectify as we wish seeing  him winning in life now and always. Dont give up Gurmeet Bro...We are waiting..

Beautiful post! Clap For me, Gurmeet & Debina did not lose Nach Baliye. They may not have won the trophy, but that is a small thing compared to the love and respect they won from many people who did not even know when before this show. I have heard feedback from so many of my personal friends and family members who told me that "the couple they last saw in Ramayan" were the most talented dancers in Nach Baliye. These people are not biased fans. They never followed Gurmeet & Debina personally or even professionally, and this was the first time they saw  them both onscreen after Ramayan. They were really impressed with them and their love for each other. Hearing this feedback from my family and friends has made me feel so proud of all the new fans Gurmeet & Debina got through Nach Baliye. They may have lost some, but so what? They gained so many more and I feel that is a big victory in itself. Approve

Gurmeet said that he got more calls of appreciation from friends and family after losing Nach Baliye than he did after winning Jhalak, and that made me feel so happy, because the improvement Gurmina showed in this show is tremendous. They have become superb dancers and I will eagerly look forward to any other performances they do in the future, individually or together.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCtellymelovely_nikki

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Home of the Choudharys (Gurmeet-Debina AT) #10|| (Page 82)" in Nach Baliye 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Besides, it's ridiculous to say that someone who won 2nd place in a competition "lost". LOL Even in the Olympics, it's remarkable to win 2nd and 3rd place. Asha-Rithvik, Gurmeet-Debina & Vinod-Raksha are all very blessed and deserve appreciation for getting 1st, 2nd, and 3rd positions midst such tough competition. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGClovely_nikki

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Janaki, lets accept it we lost. I have no problem we lost , but really sad with the way we lost it cheating, backstabbing, stealing and mehrbaani of many so called fans. Anyway, GC has been a winner in everything be it his shows or anyone whom he supported, to winning audience and judges heart in reality shows until NB6 happened. We fans had been spoilt in a way and took things for granted that he would win this one as well. So a good one for us. But you know what I'm glad GC and DB took up NB6, it has been a blessing in disguise for  all TRUE GCians and GC as well. We came to know who is who, who are the true GCians not just fans of his particular show, or co-actors, or common fans of his co-actor and GC himself. Things are crystal clear for me now. I also learnt few more things and GC as well, never ever to trust people easily. Observe, verify from 100s of places before laying your trust on someone. Lesson well learntThumbs Up. I'm now eagerly waiting for KKK to start.Day Dreaming.
EDITED
hasn't someone rightfully said that failures are part of success...So here you goBig smile..
 'Sabka' muh dekhne layak hoga...KKK5 mainLOL (Many peoples face will be worth watching in KKK5)...I can already imagine itTongueLOL and this time there will be no voting. GC  and DB were too good. The very next day after NB6 ended both together confirmed their participation in KKK5Evil Smile. take thatLOL

Edited by adigaag - 12 February 2014 at 9:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCtellymeAmeeraalikhanlovely_nikki..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

Janaki, lets accept it we lost. I have no problem we lost , but really sad with the way we lost it cheating, backstabbing, stealing and mehrbaani of many so called fans. Anyway, GC has been a winner in everything be it his shows or anyone whom he supported, to winning audience and judges heart in reality shows until NB6 happened. We fans had been spoilt in a way and took things for granted that he would win this one as well. So a good one for us. But you know what I'm glad GC and DB took up NB6, it has been a blessing in disguise for  all TRUE GCians and GC as well. We came to know who is who, who are the true GCians not just fans of his particular show, or co-actors, or common fans of his co-actor and GC himself. Things are crystal clear for me now. I also learnt few more things and GC as well, never ever to trust people easily. Observe, verify from 100s of places before laying your trust on someone. Lesson well learntThumbs Up. I'm now eagerly waiting for KKK to start.Day Dreaming.
EDITED
hasn't someone rightfully said that failures are part of success...So here you goBig smile..
 'Sabka' muh dekhne layak hoga...KKK5 mainLOL (Many peoples face will be worth watching in KKK5)...I can already imagine itTongueLOL and this time there will be no voting. GC  and DB were too good. The very next day after NB6 ended both together confirmed their participation in KKK5Evil Smile. take thatLOL

Aditi, did we lose the trophy? Well yeah, as only one contestant could win it. But did we lose? No way! Big smile I don't think any couple in this show actually "lost" because they've all had a fantastic journey full of romantic memories and good times spent with friends. Ashvik and Gurmina were neck to neck in this competition, but only one of them could take the trophy home and that was inevitable. I think all of us have accepted it by now. Like you said, I'm not sad that Gurmina did not take the trophy home, but I am upset at the cheating and backstabbing done by some people in the name of being Gurmeet fans, but I am glad NB 6 at least opened all our eyes on who his real fans are, and that's very important. I do not regret NB 6 at all. I enjoyed every moment of it and will look back to it with fond memories. I have downloaded all of Gurmina's performances and will continue to watch them whenever I want. 

Anyway, Gurmeet & Debina came in 2nd in such a competitive dance show. Not even JDJ was as competitive as this show, so I don't think they failed at all. They came out among the Top 3 and got 2nd position. That's still really good and I'm proud of them!

I wish #2 and #3 also got some kind of prize. I felt that Gurmina and Vinod-Raksha deserved something too for getting to the top. Maybe not money, but some kind of secondary trophy or gift. In so many other competitions, Top 3 winners get gifts.

adigaagamourfouGClovely_nikki

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
So sweet! New Interview Heart

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 February 2014 at 11:41am

adigaagamourfouGClovely_nikki

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Written update credit goes to Gurmeet Choudhary - Perfection Personified page 

The romantic journey between Gurmeet Choudhary who has proved his talent in acting industry and also in dance reality show Jhalak Dikhlaja Season 5 and Debina Bonnerjee was not very tough but it was not very easy also. Recently Gurmeet and Debina have shared some sweet and sour moments of their love journey with us

Q : Some one has told it right that "ye ishq nahi ahsaan ..Ek aag ka dariya hain aur dub ke jana hain" Was your love story the same ?
Ans : Love is not very easy but it's not very tough also. My love story was really very beautiful. I met Debina in Mumbai at my friend's residence and there I felt something special in her. It took much time for me to inform Debina that I love her because actually I am a very shy person. But I am really very happy to have Debina as my wife in my life.

Q : Did you have to do any struggle for your love ?
Ans : I didn't have to struggle for my love marriage. My grandfather and father were with us but yes after marriage I had to struggle a lot to make my career and Debina really helped me a lot in it. Once we set our career then we decided to declare our marriage . We did register marriage and invited all our friends in our Sangeet and Reception

Q : How did you both meet ?
Ans : After my first meeting with Debina I didn't meet her for a long time. Then I started missing her and was feeling to talk to her. Then we kept meeting and talking on phone also. Whenever we met and talked I felt so happy. And in this way the journey of our love has started

Q : What did you like in each other that you both decided to do marriage ?
Ans : Actually Debina understood my mood so well. She is very intelligent and sensible also. She cooks very well and she is a very good friend. She always took good care of me and still does the same.

Q : What were the struggles that you did for your marriage ?
Ans : I didn't have to struggle for my marriage

Q : Was it love at first sight or something else ?
Ans : My love was actually love at first sight .

Q : Tell some memorable moments of your love story
Ans : I was a very shy person and was not able to tell Debina that I love her. One day it was Debina who told me that if you dont tell me about your feelings then we will just keep meeting and trying to be happy till our old age . So then I told her about my feelings without making any delay

Q : What is the first thing that is needed in love ?
Ans : In love relation it is very necessary to be good friends .

Q : What is your message for lovers on valentine's day ?
Ans : Don't take love as fun or time pass.

Q : How do u celebrate Valentine's Day ?
Ans : We celebrate our valentine's day together whether it's at home or any restaurant.

Q : How long have you been married?
Ans : It's been three years of our marriage now .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaagamourfouGCAshvikian_AKlovely_nikki

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Well Janaki, I do not regret this journey of NB6 at all. Till date I feel GC DB deserved the trophy hands down more than any one else, I repeat ,anyone out there. When I analyse the journey of each and every contestant and their performances GC DB shine and stand out of the rest whether people accept it or not. I can argue with anyone on that but no point in dwelling deep into it as NB6 is over. This is what I feel. Additionally it has been an eye opener for us and gave us a reality check that GC cannot win everything. So yeah no regrets but yes I feel really bad GC was deeply hurt due to few thingsUnhappy. He has moved on to KKK5 so shouldn't we with a mantra forgive but don't ever forgetBig smile.

Edited by adigaag - 13 February 2014 at 2:51pm

amourfouGC..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

Well Janaki, I do not regret this journey of NB6 at all. Well till date I feel GC DB deserved the trophy hands down more than any one else, I repeat ,anyone out there. When I analyse the journey of each and every contestant and their performances GC DB shine and stand out of the rest whether people accept it or not. I will not dwell deep into it as there is no point in doing that now coz NB6 is over but that is what I feel. Additionally it has been an eye opener for us and gave us a reality check that GC cannot win everything. So yeah no regrets but yes I feel really bad GC was deeply hurt due to few thingsUnhappy. He has moved on to KKK5 so shouldn't we with a mantra forgive but don't ever forgetBig smile.

I agree Aditi. I think GC was hurt more by some of his so-called fans' betrayal more than not winning the trophy. Only one can win the trophy and his dear friends won it this season, so I don't think he feels bad about that at all, but the abuse he and Debina have had to suffer throughout the season must have been more difficult to bear, and even more than that, the betrayal that some people did whom he had always thought were his ardent fans. At least now he knows who his real fans are, and who the people are whom only love his onscreen character(s) but don't care about GC the person at all.

adigaagamourfouGC

Post Reply New Post

Go to top