BRIDE FOR ADI

Poll

WHO WILL MAKE THE BEST BTIDE FOR ADI

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HELLO  People   lets vote to see who the best bride for Adi   can be from our fellow  members...
Who ever wins  will have a grand  wedding  PSH  forum style   right here  next  week Saturday  all  expense paid   lol... So come on come on vote!!!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah yeah i know who voted for me.. Okay... seems she is very worried for the boy
ronshaan thumbnail
Dear Thakur vikram Singh !!!

How are u .. I hope all is fine with u and sugni jee... Vikram jee... I need Your Help, Those Thakuraiins Are together now and forcing me to marry with Thakur Aditiya Singh 
I think he  is Not that Good Person - I know U know him very Well... and U wont like to see a girl who is being forced into marriage.. !!
They paid for My forcing Marriage and sorry to say Your sister also supporting them In this😭

Please Help.. I can't marry that Duffer Aditiya .. Thakur saheb I hope U will help Me... If they force me I will run away or I end up shooting Your Nephew!!

Hope to hear from U soon !!

Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
these 6 nominees will surely drink his blood.I think iam ready for a replacement for these 6 nominees.Iam protesting this act for saving the life of adi.
b4uvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronshaan

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633ff">Dear Thakur vikram Singh !!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633ff">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6633ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">How are u .. I hope all is fine with u and sugni jee... Vikram jee...</font>I need Your Help, Those Thakuraiins Are together now and forcing me to marry with Thakur Aditiya Singh</font>
<font size="2" color="#6633ff">I think he is Not that Good Person - I know U know him very Well... and U wont like to see a girl who is being forced into marriage.. !!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633ff">They paid for My forcing Marriage and sorry to say Your sister also supporting them In this😭</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633ff">Please Help.. I can't marry that Duffer Aditiya .. Thakur saheb I hope U will help Me... If they force me I will run away or I end up shooting Your Nephew!!</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633ff">Hope to hear from U soon !!</font>
</font>

RONIT CONGRATULATION :)
ronshaan thumbnail
well.. joyel if u want to save his life better help me stop this drama of their trying to make me marry that monkey .. !! dont worry i will get reply from TVS very soon and he will take care of him ðŸ¤£
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joyel

these 6 nominees will surely drink his blood.I think iam ready for a replacement for these 6 nominees.Iam protesting this act for saving the life of adi.

I HAVE A better idea
why dont u marry with him ?
he will be saved from those 6 ladies and also ... also he will be happy with u.. what u say hmm ? marry Him else he will be found dead some where ðŸ˜†
Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok ready 4 a trial.Vinnie iam ready to sit aside near fire mandap as a bride to my ADI.please disqualify the above nominees and dont advertise bride selection news to merryface,ariarai and other members of ADI fans.Dont report this news to SHAANSE &co broadcasting agent.
ronshaan thumbnail
oh great...
all shaanse is thankful to u joyel !!

ronshaan thumbnail
Okay ladies I got a mail from TVS !!
Now that vikram is personally handling this issue .. I let my friend vinnie know that ... if u try such thing em sure thakur saheb will be angry with u too.. any ways read the below mail from Vikram jee...

Dear Ronit Thakuraiin .. Or shall I call U Ronshaan 

Thank You so much for writing to me and sharing with me your problem, I will personalty make sure My nephew aditiya and My sister Wont force U into unwanted marriage.. If needed I will take action My self...

Don't worry I will take care of him and let u know very soon !!

Yours .. Thakur Vikram Singh !!!
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago