Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
HELLO  People   lets vote to see who the best bride for Adi   can be from our fellow  members...
Who ever wins  will have a grand  wedding  PSH  forum style   right here  next  week Saturday  all  expense paid   lol... So come on come on vote!!!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 21 January 2014 at 6:55am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BRIDE FOR ADI" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 7:01am | IP Logged
yeah yeah i know who voted for me.. Okay... seems she is very worried for the boy

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Dear Thakur vikram Singh !!!

How are u .. I hope all is fine with u and sugni jee... Vikram jee... I need Your Help, Those Thakuraiins Are together now and forcing me to marry with Thakur Aditiya Singh 
I think he  is Not that Good Person - I know U know him very Well... and U wont like to see a girl who is being forced into marriage.. !!
They paid for My forcing Marriage and sorry to say Your sister also supporting them In thisCry

Please Help.. I can't marry that Duffer Aditiya .. Thakur saheb I hope U will help Me... If they force me I will run away or I end up shooting Your Nephew!!

Hope to hear from U soon !!

Edited by ronshaan - 21 January 2014 at 11:51pm

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged
these 6 nominees will surely drink his blood.I think iam ready for a replacement for these 6 nominees.Iam protesting this act for saving the life of adi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

b4uvarun

Goldie

b4uvarun

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633ff">Dear Thakur vikram Singh !!!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633ff">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6633ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">How are u .. I hope all is fine with u and sugni jee... Vikram jee...</font>I need Your Help, Those Thakuraiins Are together now and forcing me to marry with Thakur Aditiya Singh</font>
<font size="2" color="#6633ff">I think he is Not that Good Person - I know U know him very Well... and U wont like to see a girl who is being forced into marriage.. !!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633ff">They paid for My forcing Marriage and sorry to say Your sister also supporting them In thisCry</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633ff">Please Help.. I can't marry that Duffer Aditiya .. Thakur saheb I hope U will help Me... If they force me I will run away or I end up shooting Your Nephew!!</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633ff">Hope to hear from U soon !!</font>
</font>

RONIT CONGRATULATION :)

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 2:18am | IP Logged
well.. joyel if u want to save his life better help me stop this drama of their trying to make me marry that monkey .. !! dont worry i will get reply from TVS very soon and he will take care of him ROFL

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyel

these 6 nominees will surely drink his blood.I think iam ready for a replacement for these 6 nominees.Iam protesting this act for saving the life of adi.

I HAVE A better idea
why dont u marry with him ?
he will be saved from those 6 ladies and also ... also he will be happy with u.. what u say hmm ? marry Him else he will be found dead some where LOL

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
ok ready 4 a trial.Vinnie iam ready to sit aside near fire mandap as a bride to my ADI.please disqualify the above nominees and dont advertise bride selection news to merryface,ariarai and other members of ADI fans.Dont report this news to SHAANSE &co broadcasting agent.

ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.