Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Yesterday's precap just made me say this "This is rude".

I can't really understand, what has happened with Sheela mami? She hasn't been in her senses since the Payal drama! No offence to anyone, but can't help saying this!

Shanky himself said that he posted the cards, then why isn't Sheela using her brain. If I was in her place, the first thought that would have come to my mind  is that someone would have stolen the letters and they won't have gone to her friends.

But Sheela! Argh! I don't have words to express how much I am hating her character right now! She is acting like a chameleon, sometimes she will be good, kind and understanding andt the next moment, she will be rude and attention-seeking!

And the precap, I felt so bad for Pankhuri! She herself prepared the cards and went for other works after making sure that Shanky Kaka has posted them and this Sheela?She could have atleast investigated a bit! 

By the way did Mr.Goel took out the cards and let Shanky post the Covers? I didn't really understand that part! The cards were with Shanky as well as with Mr.goel! Confusing! 

Didn't you feel that she was too much melodramatic yesterday? 
Edited by Linaya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Lina? Or is it Liya? I'm loving this twins thing.

So my take on yesterday's episode is somewhat similar to yours.

Sheila has become very silly. After seeing ALL that Pankhuri and Aditya have done for her, and her son, in the past, she still cannot think logically? Ah come on creatives, stop playing with your audience, we have at least this much of a brain to understand that you're playing a very unreasonable track.
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yup, she s so o o o rude...
Nw a daz why, she s alwaz screaming n shouting...!!!
She s vry irritating, again she turnd as evil .
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiorRouge.

Hey Lina? Or is it Liya? I'm loving this twins thing.

So my take on yesterday's episode is somewhat similar to yours.

Sheila has become very silly. After seeing ALL that Pankhuri and Aditya have done for her, and her son, in the past, she still cannot think logically? Ah come on creatives, stop playing with your audience, we have at least this much of a brain to understand that you're playing a very unreasonable track.

Liya! I am loving this as well, I love someone asking me is it Lina or Liya and I can even fool them a lot! No one will ever come to know!

Yeah! I am totally fed up with Sheela's acts now, her senses have stopped working! Agree! For god's sake, CVs, show us something sensible! We are tired of this! 
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silsha

Yup, she s so o o o rude...
Nw a daz why, she s alwaz screaming n shouting...!!!
She s vry irritating, again she turnd as evil .

Right! It's 'The Goel Effect' partially. 
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
she is so so rude πŸ˜‘
why couldn't she write herself for her friends ...
i miss sheila mamy's laugh though πŸ˜‰
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree!!! I mean I thought she realized how good Pankhuri is by nature so why cant she trust her? And Shanky has been working for her so long she should've trusted him

Really I think she should've just told her friends herself if she didn't trust anyone, then none of this would've happened...
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree that sheila mami is being a bit TOO rude...! she is THAT old sheila again who was INTOLERABLE!!!! And hating it how she is blaming pankhuri always...how can she forget that if paya wudnt have been there rubel wud have been in jail?!!!! She is being sooo insensible!!!! And cvs shud think of sum better ideas really...cant bear this FILTHY storyline...!🀒
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Good questions and I had made a post about her behaviour earlier on. Here's the link if you want to read:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3887083

The problem is Sheila is a very insecure person with depressive tendencies. These people are easily influenced by other people, sad to say. Any reasonable person would think of past behaviour and draw an assumption from it - eg Pankhuri has shown she has nothing but good intentions for the Diwan, so rightly Sheila should remember it but because of her insecurity and depressive tendency, her panic and distress makes her oblivious to it all.

Really she needs medical help (n real life, anyone like her would benefit from counselling or a really good friend who can point out the good stuff to her).

But...this time, I have to say PaYa had a hand in the way she is. They kept a really big secret about her son when truly they should have respected her as the mother. I am surprised, they too should remember how isolated and alienated she felt in the Diwan family and should have said 'lets tell her so she doesn't feel like we are ignoring her'. What they did during the confrontation was ignore her words and feelings - everyone of them and I did not like it. It really hurt me to see her so alone later and crying her heart out, no surprise she turned to a worthless brother. When people feel so alone, even an enemy can be seen a good friend.

See Sheila Mami also feels devalued as a human being and as the mother of R/K and as the DIL of the Diwan House. I know she makes it hard, but given what I said earlier and in light of her past behaviour I think not only PaYa but Avantika and Anuj are at fault.

They should have remembered how she feels and see's the world. They should have at least given her some consideration, not brushed her aside which is what I felt they did. This lead to her falling back to her past behaviour which in her eyes gives her a measure of control (by being demanding, mean and generally making others upset - people in depressive cycle do that as they feel this is the only way they can be 'heard' and 'seen'.)

So in that respect, I see this as a slice of life - unpleasant but oh so true.

Everyone needs to understand her, and Sheila needs some help to resolve her inferiority complex. A starting point would be understanding by the people around her. Even if she had one person by her side I doubt she would listen to her brother and his wife.
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 10 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Good questions and I had made a post about her behaviour earlier on. Here's the link if you want to read:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3887083

The problem is Sheila is a very insecure person with depressive tendencies. These people are easily influenced by other people, sad to say. Any reasonable person would think of past behaviour and draw an assumption from it - eg Pankhuri has shown she has nothing but good intentions for the Diwan, so rightly Sheila should remember it but because of her insecurity and depressive tendency, her panic and distress makes her oblivious to it all.

Really she needs medical help (n real life, anyone like her would benefit from counselling or a really good friend who can point out the good stuff to her).

But...this time, I have to say PaYa had a hand in the way she is. They kept a really big secret about her son when truly they should have respected her as the mother. I am surprised, they too should remember how isolated and alienated she felt in the Diwan family and should have said 'lets tell her so she doesn't feel like we are ignoring her'. What they did during the confrontation was ignore her words and feelings - everyone of them and I did not like it. It really hurt me to see her so alone later and crying her heart out, no surprise she turned to a worthless brother. When people feel so alone, even an enemy can be seen a good friend.

See Sheila Mami also feels devalued as a human being and as the mother of R/K and as the DIL of the Diwan House. I know she makes it hard, but given what I said earlier and in light of her past behaviour I think not only PaYa but Avantika and Anuj are at fault.

They should have remembered how she feels and see's the world. They should have at least given her some consideration, not brushed her aside which is what I felt they did. This lead to her falling back to her past behaviour which in her eyes gives her a measure of control (by being demanding, mean and generally making others upset - people in depressive cycle do that as they feel this is the only way they can be 'heard' and 'seen'.)

So in that respect, I see this as a slice of life - unpleasant but oh so true.

Everyone needs to understand her, and Sheila needs some help to resolve her inferiority complex. A starting point would be understanding by the people around her. Even if she had one person by her side I doubt she would listen to her brother and his wife.

πŸ‘πŸ‘Great post!!!😊😊 Thats just what it is!!! Sheila is really underestimated in DM i agree...

I think pkdh is a modern version of mahabharatπŸ˜† as this is also about property and jealousy and family problems...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..

Lets see what cvs have in store for us..as long as the storyline is strong..i have no objections...😊