Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 1:57am | IP Logged
So what do y'all think?

Has she changed for real or is she putting on an act?

If she has changed for real, maybe she will get blamed for some of the thinks Ketki and Deepika do to Dhara or if she's faking it what will she try next?...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--VildanaROSID-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chandrika....Has she really changed?" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RSKS

Groupbie

RSKS

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 5:13am | IP Logged
May be what u saying is right...

She must be acting ... since now there is no home for her and she will come to know the real truth of Ketki and Deepika. They will behave and do their things thinking that she is blind and get caught hope she bring them in light in from of the whole family especially Ketki. She is too much. Hope she catches them red handed. Dhara needs support someone from her side, she is alone and someone like Chandrika will be good for Ketki and Deepika to expose them.

-Swetha-Parm.

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Dont know in some moments I think she acting. but sometimes its seems like she is really change. But I agree with you ! Maybe they will blame now her, for everything. But I cant wait too see how dhara will react when see what Deepika do with her saree.

-Swetha-Parm.

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VildanaROSID

Dont know in some moments I think she acting. but sometimes its seems like she is really change. But I agree with you ! Maybe they will blame now her, for everything. But I cant wait too see how dhara will react when see what Deepika do with her saree.

I agree.  It could swing either way.   Looks like we're all in the same dilemma as Hasmukh Chacha!   Maybe he'll be successful in revealing her truth or find out she's not acting!  Either way, it will be interesting to watch...

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RSKS

May be what u saying is right...

She must be acting ... since now there is no home for her and she will come to know the real truth of Ketki and Deepika. They will behave and do their things thinking that she is blind and get caught hope she bring them in light in from of the whole family especially Ketki. She is too much. Hope she catches them red handed. Dhara needs support someone from her side, she is alone and someone like Chandrika will be good for Ketki and Deepika to expose them.

I agree.   Dhara definitely needs support.  It's not like her MIL, aunt in laws or Grand MIL are against her, it's just that they don't seem to see Ketki for her true nature!   So because of this Dhara will end up having an uphill struggle for now with Ketki and Deepika on one team and Jay thinking the worst of her.  Cry

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

Originally posted by VildanaROSID

I agree.  It could swing either way.   Looks like we're all in the same dilemma as Hasmukh Chacha!   Maybe he'll be successful in revealing her truth or find out she's not acting!  Either way, it will be interesting to watch...
I agree but when ( I dont know his name ) put sofa and mobile to record, she didnt saw sofa. Or she acting Confused but why would she lie Confused

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Watching the precap it appears she's been faking it all along...   Wonder what she's going to stoop to next...

BTW, where has her DIL disappeared too?   Shouldn't she be spending more time taking care of her MIL and sleeping in the same room with her rather than Deepika???

Sofna-VildanaROSID-

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
It was obv she was acting from the start. She is the villain of the story...hw cud she change?] LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VildanaROSID-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top