Beintehaa

Zain Abdullah.||20/1/2014|| - Page 5

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This was truly a magnificent post! 

You know, in yesterday's episode I saw Osman in Zain. His dad is someone who cares and loves but he's not overly emotion [he keeps his emotions in check whether it's anger or something else]. Zain was shown as someone completely the opposite, I guess and remember that episode where Zain tried to fulfill his father's wishes? It showed how Osman wanted someone like him, and he got Aaliya. Zain was completely different, he didn't know how to do Namaz nor it seemed he wasn't mature enough. But that scene yesterday completely changed my view on Zain. I can now see why Osman calls Zain his everything because yesterday's episode showed that no matter how Zain is, his heart is pure.

Like you said, he could have gone but he didn't. He was childish in running back to get his phone, he was childish in climbing up the ladder to get in, but the moment he heard her tears he stopped. The real Zain emerged. He is someone who likes to prank people, but he would never hurt them. My favourite part was when he started telling Aaliya about Zeeshan with the whole dowry thing but she just stared at him and then said it's not about that she's upset about, it's because of the accusations against them that her parents are being shamed upon. For once, Zain simply stared at her and consoled her because even he knows the importance of family. It's because of his father that he went to Bhopal and it's because of her parents that he stayed at their house, when his mother strictly told him to stay at the hotel. 

When Aaliya got up and was hitting him, he tried to console her before giving her a shoulder to cry on. That for me, gave so much respect to Zain - sometimes when you are upset, all you want is a shoulder to cry on and that's what he did - without saying anything else. Of course, that was impeccable timing as the rest of the family came in and thought things between Zain and Aaliya were true. 

Zain may be immature. He may pull pranks and he may unknowingly get people into trouble. He may even do innocent things that are thought differently. But by consoling Aaliya, by helping her mother with the dowry, and by helping around, he proved he's not just some spoilt kid who messed about [as shown in the first episode when he didn't care about his education] - he's true. He may not be pious nor religious, but he doesn't stop others from being that either. He didn't share any of his father's views for Bhopal at first but he tried and though he failed in some aspects [ie, praying in the mosque] - the biggest thing is that he tried. Zain is far different from other men on TV, I admit; he's not a male chauvinist nor someone who wants the best of the best. He's carefree, childish maybe at times, but the biggest thing is that he is true.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

SPEEECHLESS !! Hands down this is one of the very AMAZING POST which I've come across analyzing our very own- lead protagonist- Mr. Zain Abdullah. 
WAH ! SUCH A FANTASTIC READ AND it's almost like i'm fan-gurling this post and ofcourse, YOU. tehe.
Coming to the very subject of your post, you managed to bring out that man from within Zain Abdullah, which frankly I may point out, I didn't see him as well as you brought him out in Words. BRAVO ! 
Zain Abdullah was deff. the man in the scene. Genuine concern to apologizing and comforting his very own little dushman from childhood, who'd been at each other's throat from pulling hair to pants and now, two grownups in a point in their life, where's his mere joke and turned her life, putting her marriage at stake- her family's life upside down and the way Aaliya's words and those which were left to be unsaid, made an impact on him, at last hit him in the senses of what was going on-  is where his inner being erupted. Gone was the innocence, the childlishness, the teases; it wasn't his little dushman standing in front of him, it was the very woman- who he couldn't stand to see this vulnerable- never had the chance to, standing in front him, in tears accusing him of the insults her family had to be face, she had to face, all due to something he would call- mazak. Her: Self-less, putting her family first no matter what, no matter how insulted she may have felt, her parent's are her heart beat- her life. She can manage to hid her pain, but would stand and fight for what her parents had to endure. He saw that- her standing up selflessly for her parents, vulnerable- and yet, he could see the pain she had managed to put behind, he could see how much of an impact this mere 'mazak' led him to stand at a position where even a sorry wouldn't matter in a broader sense- but would calm the wound somewhat.
Him trying to understand and making sure to let others no, that this wasn't true at all. They were still the loggerheads they used to be and something that he merely joked about would become this serious, he wouldn't ever thought and boy, did he clear it all out - raged, yet calm.

Somewhere along the lines, he couldn't fanthom the idea of Aali + him being linked like that, being made the front lines of a conspiracy and insulted, which moreover extended to not Aali's reputation but more so, her parents bayzati and their child's reputation all coming down to the end. I LOVED how in your pov you managed to dig out the very point- regarding how in her eyes, he saw himself- like her, fighting for her parent's mockery, blamed insults and accusations and as far as Aali would go to such a extent to fighting for her parents, he would've done so too- whether it be his parents or dear ones. Although this happened unknowingly, he would've never wanted Aali's life ruined/marriage broken due to him- since childhood it was no big deal for him joking around like, he was still in the phase. I bet there comes a time, hopefully in the future, where he wouldn't dare tolerate anyone laying/pointing an accusing finger on Aali, whether un/knowingly, he would never hurt her to a great extent, but if ever, they'd have to go through Zain Abdullah first- that's where I'd love to see that 'man' come out again, stand up for what he believe is- this beliefs, his Aali- giving the power to show the people that he may be somewhat childish/innocent, but within him- there'll be always the man- responsible, calm-composed, fierce- stand up for the ones he loves, for all the right reasons. 

Bang on Analysis + the pictures= were double chocolate icing on this post (since I am a chocoholic, lol) 
The hug- I adored. He had meant the apology and internally vowed to make everything right- as so to clear the misunderstanding which had lit like wild fire. 'How dare they accuse them? Their family?' - No one messes with THE Zain Abdullah. no one. 

We've seen this immature, boyish/childish charms and humour/teasing- it's time to see this hidden man reveal himself in the future- the serious, calm-composed Zain Abdullah who stands up for the ones he dearly loves, keep fighting to what he believes is right & more so, would love to see Aali-Zain standing up for each other, or another in the future. No doubt I love his silly charmed phase, but would love to see his side be revealed again. 

{I hadn't expected my analysis upon your analysis would stretch out to be this long. Sorry for a long one. I had to. It was a flawless post, which I read 2wice and I had to let it out. Super job at digging out ZA and it's great news that it has been twittered to him- I bet he'll love once he read it.}
PS; I saw some stills of Harshad's mug shot- and he had this rugged, beard look and he looks too awesome and it had me thinking- that in the near future whether it be hatred track or one-sided attraction turning into love, I'd love to see a rugged, bearded look on Zain - as the character grows further. 
Edited by hilly - 10 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Ahem ahem 😉

Well well!
Another common show between us also! :D
Wowowow! :*
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: AttractiveAdya

Well well!
Another common show between us also! :D
Wowowow! :*

Yup :* Its great seeing familiar faces!
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Damn how could I miss this awesome post!
Beauttiful post! Love it!

Agree to what you said.. Day by day..I'm falling even deeper in love with Zain. For this, hats off to Harshad. He is doing a really fabulous job in this show. Remember the 21/01 epi , the confrontation with his dad, the vulnerability in his eyes, the pain and the guilt. So damn well emoted by Harshad. He's just superb. <3