Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi1295

<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">do you have to have sex with some1 to prove that you love them?<SPAN> </SPAN>I was talking to a frnd and she said that she only did it with her bf because he didn't think she loved him, so to prove to him, she had sex with him.<SPAN> </SPAN>I was very surprised.<SPAN> </SPAN>Does love really make you do stuff Confusedlike that?<SPAN> if you have to do stuff like that to prove to some guy u love them, then im glad im not in love! what do u think guys!</SPAN>

To prove someone that I love him I would rather not have sex. I don't think there should not be a situation in love where you have to "prove" anything, specially making love with someone. But yes, love does make you do lot of stuff. Love is also allied with passion. And passionate love is always scary and makes you do things you probably don't want to otherwise. It is not a sin/crime to make love before marriage or if you love someone, its just not our society. We live in a society where having sex before marriage is not accepted and I would rather follow society norms. But I think if guy just wants your friend to prove him that she loves she should not make love with him. And don't be glad that you are not in love. Not all guys are same and not all guys want sex….there are guys who truly love you and your soul. Trust me, I would rather fall in love and have a broken heart rather than not fall in love at all. It's great experience so don't hesitate cherish it!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love and Sex! (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paayal007

Groupbie

paayal007

Posted: 01 July 2005 at 12:19am | IP Logged

IF SOMEONE REALLY LOVES YOU AND VICE/VERSA YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE SEX TO PROVE THAT, THATS JUST AN EXCUSE FOR THEM TO GET LAID!Wink

SEX IS NATURAL ACT,BUT NO ONE SHOULD BE PUSHED OR MANIPULATED INTO HAVING IT, IF THE OTHER PERSON THREATENS TO LEAVE IF THEY DON'T GET SOME,  SIMPLY TELL THEM NOT TO LET THE DOOR HIT THEM ON THEIR WAY OUT!

DON'T GIVE IN THAT'S NOT TRUE LOVE!

LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL ALWAYS REMEMBER THATSmile TKCARE ALL!

neha9

IF-Rockerz

neha9

Posted: 02 July 2005 at 3:44am | IP Logged
if a guy says have sex with me to prove u love him i would tell him SEE YA LATER LOOSER! LOL thats just wronge...

hrithick_luvr

IF-Dazzler

hrithick_luvr

Posted: 02 July 2005 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
I think having sex just bc someone is making u to show how much u luv them is wrong. u shud never have to do dat. love is love, not a game to see how much u love someone, first of all im not in love so i really wouldnt kno much bout it, but for the most part i do kno this, that u shuld never b forced to do sumthin u dont feel is rite just bc sumone is saying that u dont love them since ure not doing that. if sumone says that, then that means that person doesnt really luv u

Pinky~786

Groupbie

Pinky~786

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

i agree w/ u simmi.

i wuld say seems like i fell 4 wrng person .. my bad ..

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 06 July 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged
having sex to prove that u love someone is messed up.....lol.....nothing against sex - but to prove something then that is messed up....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top