Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

prem_diwani

IF-Dazzler

prem_diwani

Posted: 28 June 2005 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi1295

do you have to have sex with some1 to prove that you love them?  I was talking to a frnd and she said that she only did it with her bf because he didn't think she loved him, so to prove to him, she had sex with him.  I was very surprised.  Does love really make you do stuff  Confused like that?  if you have to do stuff like that to prove to some guy u love them, then im glad im not in love! what do u think guys!

She has to sleep with the guy to prove her love, What rubbish !!!!
What does he do in turn  to prove he loves her??? Jump of the roof of a high rise?

Other than a loss of innocense and a broken leg for both, these prove nothing.

Girls, especially the ones just growing up,  please open your eyes. Love and sex are 2 different things. Love is emotional, and sex is physical.

What do you want from a guy - an emotional bonding or just a casual physical relationship.

If its physical gratification one is after then call it that-- don't spoil the sentiment of love.

Guys try their luck with the "anyway we are together in all respect so why not this" -- line....

**PD**

Edited by prem_diwani - 28 June 2005 at 3:27pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love and Sex! (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajeev_amna_fan

rajeev_amna_fan

Posted: 28 June 2005 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
i highly doubt dat tru lov wud require havin sex ..

MonicA#1Actress

Goldie

MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 29 June 2005 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Sex is a normal thing and should be done only out of love!! But you don't need to prove your love through sex!!

bkeero

IF-Dazzler

bkeero

Posted: 29 June 2005 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

He just wanted to get some.... that was low of him to pressure her but who's to blame she should not have given into something she didn't believe in ......

I think Sex is just lust and making love would be considered an expression of love...

You should never give into something like because if he truly love you he will wait....

Kumud_Kshitij

Goldie

Kumud_Kshitij

Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
omg....datz not true.....u do not have 2 have sex 2 prove dat u love someone. sex should be done out of love. if the person relly loved u den dey would not be forcing u to prove ur love. if they loved they would not want u 2 prove anything. they should trust u. its just like saying a guy worth your tears wont make u cry

bhangra rulez

Goldie

bhangra rulez

Posted: 29 June 2005 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kumud_Kshitij

omg....datz not true.....u do not have 2 have sex 2 prove dat u love someone. sex should be done out of love. if the person relly loved u den dey would not be forcing u to prove ur love. if they loved they would not want u 2 prove anything. they should trust u. its just like saying a guy worth your tears wont make u cry

ya i agree! if a guy really loves u he shouldn;t be forcin u, if he is he don;t love u! and u don;t need to have sex to prove your love!

MonicA#1Actress

Goldie

MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 29 June 2005 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Sex is special and no one should do it just to prove they love someone!! The girl could have refused!! The boy just used her!!! Idiot boy!! Just looking for a girl to trap and then use her, and might  get her pregnant and run away to avoid responsibility of taking care of the baby!! Even give her a STD!!! Boys these days!! I dumped by ex cause of this!!!!!Angry

fancy

fancy

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 6:07am | IP Logged
hi i think sex is not to prove that u love him. the just want u to have sex.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top