Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

True love don't  exactly need sex to prove it to be true. As I would say either he take it or leave it (believe it or not its up to him).

Don't go have sex with someone just to prove your love, their are other ways to prove love.😉 

shabs82 thumbnail
u dnt need to have sex to prove ur love, this is just stupid. no man is worth a relationship if he wants to use a women this way. there are plenty of other ways to prove ur love for each other. A true man will wait as long as it takes. Edited by shabs82 - 18 years ago
Tansha thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi1295

do you have to have sex with some1 to prove that you love them?  I was talking to a frnd and she said that she only did it with her bf because he didn't think she loved him, so to prove to him, she had sex with him.  I was very surprised.  Does love really make you do stuff  😕 like that?  if you have to do stuff like that to prove to some guy u love them, then im glad im not in love! what do u think guys!

I totally agree wiv u.i dont think you need to have sex inorder to prove how much you love someone.well i am also glad dat i am not in love eventhough i will be in love i would not have sex to prove that i love this boy.love can proved in other ways but sex..no way...the girl shouldn't have doen this.i would never do this and i am sure lot of us here will not do it..proving someone how much you love them is important but not as important ad ur friend thought it was..thats all i can say abotu it..i hope i didnt give a speech..

prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi1295

do you have to have sex with some1 to prove that you love them?  I was talking to a frnd and she said that she only did it with her bf because he didn't think she loved him, so to prove to him, she had sex with him.  I was very surprised.  Does love really make you do stuff  😕 like that?  if you have to do stuff like that to prove to some guy u love them, then im glad im not in love! what do u think guys!

She has to sleep with the guy to prove her love, What rubbish !!!!
What does he do in turn  to prove he loves her??? Jump of the roof of a high rise?

Other than a loss of innocense and a broken leg for both, these prove nothing.

Girls, especially the ones just growing up,  please open your eyes. Love and sex are 2 different things. Love is emotional, and sex is physical.

What do you want from a guy - an emotional bonding or just a casual physical relationship.

If its physical gratification one is after then call it that-- don't spoil the sentiment of love.

Guys try their luck with the "anyway we are together in all respect so why not this" -- line....

**PD**

Edited by prem_diwani - 18 years ago
rajeev_amna_fan thumbnail
i highly doubt dat tru lov wud require havin sex ..
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Sex is a normal thing and should be done only out of love!! But you don't need to prove your love through sex!!
bkeero thumbnail

He just wanted to get some.... that was low of him to pressure her but who's to blame she should not have given into something she didn't believe in ......

I think Sex is just lust and making love would be considered an expression of love...

You should never give into something like because if he truly love you he will wait....

Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
omg....datz not true.....u do not have 2 have sex 2 prove dat u love someone. sex should be done out of love. if the person relly loved u den dey would not be forcing u to prove ur love. if they loved they would not want u 2 prove anything. they should trust u. its just like saying a guy worth your tears wont make u cry
bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumud_Kshitij

omg....datz not true.....u do not have 2 have sex 2 prove dat u love someone. sex should be done out of love. if the person relly loved u den dey would not be forcing u to prove ur love. if they loved they would not want u 2 prove anything. they should trust u. its just like saying a guy worth your tears wont make u cry

ya i agree! if a guy really loves u he shouldn;t be forcin u, if he is he don;t love u! and u don;t need to have sex to prove your love!

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Sex is special and no one should do it just to prove they love someone!! The girl could have refused!! The boy just used her!!! Idiot boy!! Just looking for a girl to trap and then use her, and might  get her pregnant and run away to avoid responsibility of taking care of the baby!! Even give her a STD!!! Boys these days!! I dumped by ex cause of this!!!!!😡