Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Love and Sex! (Page 2)

sumeet_here Senior Member
sumeet_here
sumeet_here

Posted: 01 June 2005 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
ummmm...wat can i say nice topic eehheheheheheheBig smile....well i m the  1st guy commenting on this........well when u talk of sex it is just a neccessity like when u r hungry u eat food n the same way when u r hungry in the other way u go 4 this dumb thing called SEX!!....WELL i aint sayin that sex is bad or u shuldnt indulge in it....it is juss wat animals do eat sleep n mate!!!!....so when we also indulge in this so called sex u r no less than n animal....coz wat do u get outta sex it is juss sufferin sufferin n sufferin....on the other hand luv is sumthin human not like sex.........it is feelin wich makes u care 4 a particular person even if it meanz death!!!!!....there r other means of xpressin luv like holdin ur mates hand kissin it givin a suprise kiss on his/her cheekEmbarrassed ...how romantic rite.....Smile....though u may ask that i being a boy dunt get this feeling....well yes i do but i believe that gettin out frm all dis materialistic luv makes u a human n different frm animals....4 example i like JASSI not coz of her body or sumthin it is the soul of a pure gurl that i see in her..............so i m concludin by sayin dat sex iss just a sufferin....NO OFFENCE LADIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZBig smile
pj04 IF-Veteran Member
pj04
pj04

Posted: 01 June 2005 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi1295

do you have to have sex with some1 to prove that you love them?  I was talking to a frnd and she said that she only did it with her bf because he didn't think she loved him, so to prove to him, she had sex with him.  I was very surprised.  Does love really make you do stuff  Confused like that?  if you have to do stuff like that to prove to some guy u love them, then im glad im not in love! what do u think guys!

1)does love make you do stuff like that....yes, the notion of love often makes people act almost stupidly.

2) was it right....honestly ...fear and insecurity are parts of parcel called love but sex is hardly a way to convince someone of genuinity of one's feeling.however sex is an physical expression of love, also man (who seems to equate the feeling to physical gratification)and women(who are happy to feel love emotionally in its abstract form) look at love differently, to this add in raging harmones, healthy amount of curosity and peer pressure(close friends often insist on juicy detailsEmbarrassedand make you feel like a failure it you are keeping the relationship platonic)...the result is a demand like it happened with your friend. 

what your friend should have done is try to avoid sex, maybe talk some sense into her bf and help him with his fears/insecurity. while this might have made thier relationship strong, it could have also broken it(depends on the maturity of the guy and how badly he wanted to go physical).

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 01 June 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumeet_here

ummmm...wat can i say nice topic eehheheheheheheBig smile....well i m the  1st guy commenting on this........well when u talk of sex it is just a neccessity like when u r hungry u eat food n the same way when u r hungry in the other way u go 4 this dumb thing called SEX!!....WELL i aint sayin that sex is bad or u shuldnt indulge in it....it is juss wat animals do eat sleep n mate!!!!....so when we also indulge in this so called sex u r no less than n animal....coz wat do u get outta sex it is juss sufferin sufferin n sufferin....on the other hand luv is sumthin human not like sex.........it is feelin wich makes u care 4 a particular person even if it meanz death!!!!!....there r other means of xpressin luv like holdin ur mates hand kissin it givin a suprise kiss on his/her cheekEmbarrassed ...how romantic rite.....Smile....though u may ask that i being a boy dunt get this feeling....well yes i do but i believe that gettin out frm all dis materialistic luv makes u a human n different frm animals....4 example i like JASSI not coz of her body or sumthin it is the soul of a pure gurl that i see in her..............so i m concludin by sayin dat sex iss just a sufferin....NO OFFENCE LADIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZBig smile

lol... yea I heard that expression before "Sex is like Food ... the better it tastes the more you want of it." And i don't think having knowledge about sex makes anyone exactly "pervertive" or "nasty" lol... it really is something everyone should get in touch with no matter how "uncomfortable" you might feel to talk about it. Smile

datspreets IF-Veteran Member
datspreets
datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 June 2005 at 3:24am | IP Logged
i dunno not been in love.just silly relns which ended in a silly way too
MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 16 June 2005 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Sex is a pure and meaningful act of love!! It shouldn't be misused or made cheap!! It should only be shared with someone you truly love!! And you should have the same amount of love from the person you are with!!! That's all I have to say!!!!!!Embarrassed
fabfam Newbie
fabfam
fabfam

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 8:00am | IP Logged

i think that if u have to have sex to prove that u love a guy then there's no point in the relationship if the lad doesnt trust u then y should u have to stuff lke that 4 him i think thta love is about

love

trust

confidence

most inportantly

RESPECT

Angelic_J IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
U know I hate those guys who push their girlfriends into having sex with them.  I mean having sex just for the sake of trying to impress ur BF is a bad thing.  I know my friend did the same thing and look now she is pregnant with a child and she is only 16 for goodness sake. Angry God I feel like killing her BF for making her life a living hell. 
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
u don't have to prove u love someone to have sex with them...................come oon u know they love u and u just want to have sex with them so u use these kind of things to make them have sex with u.....tht's nastyDead.....the guy should respect a women and love her for who she is not her body

Edited by icy_devil - 19 June 2005 at 4:37pm

Go to top