Tumhari Pakhi: Written Update:Jan 20 Har Sawaal ka jawaab Pakhi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Tanya asks anshuman to take Pakhi on vactaion as when she will spend more tie with him it will sure be difficult for her to pretend . ( hey meri maan anshu and tanya both think pakhi is doing drama? wait anshu this plan will back fire too)😆 Anshu is very confident that pakhi would not go leaving ayaan.👍🏼 Tanya explain that she has married him and for if anshu wants which  gal gonna say NO to him. He in return asks does not she wants to be that gal. Tanya laughingly replies to spend whole life with him she is okay to be alone for some time. Anshu is shocked. He agrees to talk to pakhi but stikk skeptical where as Tanya is confident.
Pakhi asks maaji to serv breakfast, ayaan asks her to pack his back as he is going to leave the house ( some one was absolutely right about Bablu's Jalebiii adv. Ayaan indeed remind me bablu of Dhara oil ad)
Anshu is all ready to go to office but before that he wants to talk to pakhi he makes lot of effort to say but starts sneezing. She forcibly makes him sit on the chair and put eucalyptus oil on head. He initially asks to stop later likes it and very soft tone asks to stop, she stops he asks what happens. She gets it and does more massage. She then reminds him what he wants to talk. He still could not ask her directly and ends up saying he was thinking she does lot for house he needs to do something for her. She smilingly replies not to worry am fine it is my house you are filling my maang every day. every ones love is enough for me.  He also adds that not to worry about ayaan he is just kid and will not go anywhere we will live together as one happy family😆 She leaves asking him to come for breakfast.
Anshuman is frustrated on himself as he could not ask her and she has answer for every question.  He talks to himself he will make sure pakhi does not lose🤣 then correct that he does not lose to pakhi.😛

Girish and bua get to know by lav that she has gotten divorce papers. She tells girish in firm tone I do not want to create any drama so sign it. Girish tries to make her understand but in vain. He goes to sign but hurt his hand. Lav gets hyper seeing his hand bleeding and scolds him for being careless. She was about to say to get first aid kit but realizes and stops to asks him put the bandage. Girish tells her that he knows what relation means to both of them hence he is not going to sing the papers. Saying this he goes out leaving lav shocked.

Ayaan playing ball when he smells good food. he goes to see what ramesh is cooking and ends up seeing pakhi in the kitchen. he leaves from there. Pakhi gets tray full of sweets in the living room where ayaan playing video game. He notices it but ignores. Pakhi starts making conversation with sukhi about how they used to have fun at chittorh  on the sankranti festival. sukhi supports her. yaan listening to all and stealing glances on the sweets. 😆  She feeds sweets to sukhi and goes to get Kite stuff. Sukhi is happy. Ayaan wants some too but keeps quite😆  She takes stuff and goes to garden with sukhi. Ayaan watches them going and attacks on sweets with both the hands🤣 ( I knew it he gonna do this)
Pakhi looking behind when she bumps to tanya at the door. Tanya tells her untill she moves how can she go in ( very symbolic. yes so true unless pakhi goes from anshu's life tanya can not be in his life) Anshu comes there asking how come she is here in the morning. Tanya retorts if she needs to check the time now to come. Pakhi pacifies. Tanys says she is at the chapter where she needs to write his private moment. Anshu is stumped. Pakhi walks away saying fine you guys go and talk leaving tanya anshu stumped 😆  Ayaan with ladoo in his mouth runs after pakhi not even bothered to say proper hi to tanya ( oh man I loved this) Anshu-tanya go in

Pakhi starts making kite, ayaan watches secretly very happily.  Pakhi starts flying kite when rest of the servants come. ayaan is lost seeing it. Pakhi notices it. She makes her kite stuck so she can go in making excuse. She asks servants to take care before going in. AYaan sees servants enjoying kits, he goes there and orders them to help him as he gonna fly kite now. he does while pakhi watches him with broad smile. 

Tanya asks questions to anshuman for her so called chapter. Anshuman gives answer to every question: PAKHI🤣 Tanya with teary eyes tells him your answer for every question is Pakhi. He forgets to lit the cigar and looks at her in shock. 😆

Tomorrow: Pati patni aur woh
Tanya is about hug anshu while saying forget about pakhi I am here, when pakhi tries to open the door of their room. ( I am sure she will not be able to see it or they will come up with an excuse. old trick CV)😆

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the Written Update
thanks for the update! :D
Thanks For The Written Update