Today's Take - Shadyantra updtd - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by pink.lotus

dint think moonchiya would get it up just seeing her drink from his glass. but well, what do i know!  uska dil iske dil se mil jaate hain..dhadkan tez ho jate hain.. kuch kuch hota he bai-sa, paro  nahi samjhegi...  but laila sure will😆 .. we cant fault rudy for chasing tail.  and laila is sharp.. caught him fantasizing in bed.. haila i want to watch the show just to catch laila's reactions. nice character they made there.

and i'm glad iron man finally did a fainting spell himself..  he is all brawn and no brain right now, thakur's diplomatic evil moves make rudy look like a local goon. he made fun of paro being gentile...  this is the best contrast i see here: rudra who raised himself as a ruffian ,  and paro who was raised as a lady of the manor.

this is getting interesting..

Interesting point, Jaya ... rudra is all brawn, like Othello ... Paro like Desdemona is a lady, even though not raised in the haveli, but her guardianship by the Thakurain gives her that feel. Though it was not her gentility but her defiance that got Rudra's goat ðŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Rudra --am disappointed with you!!
What did your officer say? Inveigle the truth out of your witness... be nice to her!What did you do? You suddenly realised that your witness is a woman and a defiant one at that... so you decided not to be nice? All you did is reinforce in her mind all her impressions of BSD ... the indoctrination that the Thakur has given her over the years.

Also this witness sa needs a different type of handling ... !

So the whole interrogation becomes a fiasco as both of them stick to their guns ... and impressions and ideas... paro shows that there is a hint of steel running through her...

Now , will the Thakur's plan to assassinate her make either of them doubt their stands or will it get worse? To be seen as yet...

So while the rakth on the reth ended , the battle of wits has just begin... lots of battles between Rudra and his mind and his ideas , Paro and her ideas and between the two of them to go until they understand each other ... of course Laila is one hurdle to cross in between...

Go Paro!!!

Lots of battles of wits here ... between Rudra and Thakur ... between Paro and Rudra ... so far, Rudra is not showing many signs of intelligence, he's far too hot headed and impetuous, and too deeply mired in his prejudices ... which only serve to reinforce Paro's prejudices further. 

The Thakur's plan to kill Paro will start a whole new change of events, including probably a change of scene to Jaipur ... and HOPEFULLY a change of clothes for Paro!!! ðŸ˜†

Nice take, Ash! ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by DiyaS

Yep, Shadyantra is conspiracy. I usually name the post based on the predominant feeling I'm left with at the end ... today it was about the Thakur's plan to kill Paro. 

Loved the Paro-Rudra scene ... Paro is a simple village girl all right, but also has strong common sense and can think ... even though the conclusions she draws are wrong. But she knows the villagers refused to recognise her for a reason ... she lays the blame for the reason at the wrong door ... not at the villagers ... but not at the Thakur either ... how can she? Years of indoctrination don't get washed out by a single speech, even if it is factually correct. And her own experience is based on fact too ... she SAW Rudra kill her husband ... 

Rudra is left angry and frustrated ... nothing is going his way ... and he can't get this beautiful woman out of his mind! 

Laila looked very pretty today, and the actress was good too ... she cares for Rudra, loves him, yet is forced to put up a casual front because he has made it clear that's all he wants and all he will take ... 

I enjoy the thakur-thakurain scenes a lot too ... they are both such a good looking couple and excellent actors. I am falling for the Thakur ... he is so deliciously evil! ðŸ˜†

On bold part: I thought the same. I mean I never found her good looking. But  yesterday, she looked really beautiful and her acting was measured.

On underlined part:  I always love this couple.  I mostly love their non-verbal communications.. So expressive and sweet 😳! If only Thakur were not a devil!😡
Originally posted by Guinea

After friday's solid episode , today was moving the story forward episode ðŸ˜Š
I liked the fact that all the characters introduced so far ( except rudra's dad) were there. The first scene was awesome ...the dynamics between paro and rudra and how paro finally speaks up ...was awesome. Sanaya and ashish both were very good. 

I know rudra going to laila in this condition defies logic ðŸ˜†But I liked the scene ...ankita was more measured today and I enjoyed the laila- rudra scene. Paro has already started coming between them ...

I know lot of ppl in the forum have mentioned that thakuriyan is rudra's mom...i always had doubts , but today I realised it is true ...the way thakur is abt to take rudra's name and is interrupted ...seems the story is heading in that direction. 

A special word for mamisa ..she was so good in the scene , where she was hysterically crying for paro ..also while watching the episode twice ( which i always do...) I realised the lighting is so good ...the mood they create with lamps etc is brilliant especially in thakur's haveli. They must be shooting in mumbai for the last 3 weeks or so ...the show still looks so good , with great quality ...

And finally what a precap ðŸ˜† ...whats going to happen tmrw .

On bold part: I thought the same .. Mamisa -Thakurainsa scene was beautifully shot. All of them are brilliant actors! The way she was lamenting .. it looked so touchy! 

Actually there were so many brilliant scenes in yesterday's 20 minute episode, that I get confused what to mention, and what not!
Hi.
Loving the show. From last nights episode, way that thakur was cut short from stating rudra name. I think thakurain will be his mother who left him. Just my guess.
Originally posted by golpokobita

On bold part: I thought the same .. Mamisa -Thakurainsa scene was beautifully shot. All of them are brilliant actors! The way she was lamenting .. it looked so touchy! 

Actually there were so many brilliant scenes in yesterday's 20 minute episode, that I get confused what to mention, and what not!

Thats why I like episodes which show different characters / actors doing their scenes , the show dynamics becomes interesting...
Arre Diya Baisa... great to see your post yaar..🤗. you stopped ur ArHi SS and forgot us  😭