deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Jassi wakes up to find a chocolate in her hand. She is very surprised. When she looks around she sees that there are chocolates everywhere. She is delighted. There are all sorts of chocolate and sweets everywhere. She collects them all and throws it on her bed. Then she remembers the chocolate which Armaan had given her. She looks under her pillow and find the empty wrapper.( I hope Amrit would find it and throw it away) She looks at it with eyes full of love. Then when she checks to see the other chocolates she finds them gone and our stupid Jassi realizes that it was only a dream. She goes down for breakfast. She wishes everybody good morning cheerfully. Everybody is surprise to see her so cheerful. Amrit and bebe asks for the reasons. Jassi replies that when she was coming down she saw them happy so she was happy. Then she demands for breakfast. Amrit ask her what shall she make for her. Jassi says anything because what ever Amrit makes remind her of chocolate. Bebe asks her why suddenly she is thinking about chocolate. Jassi says she ate one in the morning because she had read certain advantages of eating chocolate early in the morning. Then billu asks her if chocolates makes a person's time go upside down. Jassi asks what does he mean. Billu points out that she is wearing her watch upside down. Jassi gets embarrassed and then starts rushing. But before she leaves she gives everybody chocolates. In Armaan's house Armaan and Raj are scheming as usual. Raj tells that Armaan he has lots of responsibility. As Armaan has to watch over Malika, be careful to not to break puru's heart, watch over gulmohur and then make Jassi fall in love with him. Armaan sarcastically says that Raj knows how to give him a headache. Again Raj reminds him to concentrate only on Jassi.

Then the scene changes. Nandu walks in and asks Billu why Jassi is walking in the air. Billu says that he is wondering about the same thing. Billu then brings up the subject of Purab and hopes that the air which Jassi is flying in is not the Purab wind. Nandu then tells him that if he every sees Purab he will give him nicely. But Billu thinks that Nandu is not capable of such things.

Then we see purab doing some business work on his laptop. Aryan calls him. He tells Purab that they haven't met in a long time so he would like to meet Purab for lunch.Purab says that he is busy for lunch and so invites Aryan to come to his hotel instead.

Jassi and the gang are busy seeing photographs in the reception. Armaan and Raj walks in so everybody becomes quiet. There is eye contact between Armaan and Jassi. But then Armaan goes to his cabin. Raj wishes him best of luck. When Armaan is in his cabin he calls Maria to give the phone to Jassi. He asks her to bring her a file. Jassi goes. She shows him the file. Then he asks her questions about the business matter. When Jassi is about to leave he asks for his chocolate. Jasis is surprised. He tells her that it is a rule that if one gives a chocolate to one person the other has to give that person a chocolate back. And he asks that didn't her bebe tell her this. Jassi shakes a head which means no. She is smiling shyly. When she asks if she can leave Armaan starts this story that how he had a dream where he was in a beautiful place. There was every thing there a home, flowers and even butterflies. But he was very alone in the dream waiting for a person to come. He wants to be there hand in hand with that person but then Malika walks in. Armaan automatically changes the subject and asks Jassi to do something about the paint in his cabin. Jassi also follows Armaan lead. Jassi leaves. Armaan apologizes for not hanging around with Malika more often. Malika says that he can make it up by taking her out to an exclusive dinner. Armaan agrees.

Then we see Aryan and Purab. Aryan was telling him how surprised he was to see him in the party. Then Aryan tells him that nothing has changed in Gulomhur. That Armaan keeps hurting the company and Jassi keeps covering it up to for him. Purab casually asks why Jassi was not there in the party. Aryan says it probably because she was busy covering up for Armaan. Purab with a sad smile says nothing has changed. Then Purab faces changes and then he mentions that even Aryan hasn't changed. Aryan is bit shock but says that he will never change. He tells purab that his father together with puru uncle made gulmohur and it was his's father's dream that Gulmohur should always be successful and so Aryan like a good son will never let that dream fail. He offers Gulmohur again to Purab. Purab asks him that how can he be sure that he has come back for gulmohur. Aryan says that he doesn't know for what reason Purab has come back but his offer remains. Then Aryan leaves. Purab thinks then how everybody is waiting for somebody but nobody knows who is waiting for whom and why.(so true.)

Jassi is walking in a daze on the street. She decides to buy a chocolate for Armaan . After buying one she thinks that she should add a gift also. She goes to this very cool-looking shop. The shop girl shows her many things but Jassi is not happy. She tells the shop girl that she is looking for something special and different. Then she looks around and her eyes fall on a silver rose. Its really beautiful. It looks as if it is something out of a fairytale. She asks for the price and discovers that it is too expensive. She excuses herself and look in her bag. She wonder for a minute or two tht is the rose worth it but then she decides that she shouldn't let money come in her way. When she comes back for the rose she finds out that it is gone. She asks the shop girl where it is. The shop girl says that another lady is having a look at it and wants to talk to her. When the Jassi turns around she finds Malika examining the rose. Both are surprised to see each other.

Malika says that she can't believe that both of them like the same thing and hope that it is not for the same person. Jassi keeps quiet. Malika says that Jassi knows who Malika will be giving this rose as Armaan love such kinds of thing and then she asks who Jassi is choosing this rose for. Jassi says that it is for someone special. Malika then asks the shop girl if they have another one. The answers is no. Malika then turns to Jassi & asks her that should they split the rose. Jassi is shocked. Then Jassi says that it is ok and Malika can keep the rose for Jassi is already late and has to go. Jassi turns to leave but Malika stops her and say " the rose is your as you spotted it first". Malika hands the rose and leave. Jassi remembers what Malika had said and she is in tears.

Edited by deadly - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deadly thumbnail
Sorry for the delayed update. This website wasn't coming for some reason. I guess the server was very busy. It was getting very late for me so I had to go. I tried till one in the morning and then gave up.
bruam thumbnail

Thanks deadly for all the updates on JJKN.  I am in the UAE, A.Dhabi actually, and do not have Sony TV......so i'm so pleased with your updates.  Thanks a ton.😊

bruam thumbnail

Thanks deadly for all the updates on JJKN.  I really miss the serial since I have come to the UAE.  Your updates keep me posted on all the latest happenings so I do not miss the serial much.

Once again, thanks a ton.😊

vijay thumbnail

Hmmmm... so how is the show going guys ?

Cheers.
Vijay

Morgoth thumbnail
No probs deadly! We understand 😊
deadly thumbnail
Thanks Mystica for being so understanding. And Bruam you don't need to thank me. I like doing the updates. I have seen U.A.E.Its a lovely place. Especailly dubai. I think summer surprise must have started over there. And as for the show its improving. The dialogues are good compared to the last week shows. I hope this continues.And the scene between Malika and Jassi was aslo good.
indira_n thumbnail

thanks deadly for the update. Very good job. I regularly read your updates.

coolguy

surnita thumbnail
So do I it must take you hours every day.  Thanks.
albelarahi thumbnail

Thanks for the updates deadly - I don't have to waste 30 minutes to watch the show in which the characters and the storyline are getting immensely annoying. By getting updates I can guage which direction the show is going in and if it gets better I might actually start watching it

Shariq