Deiva Magal

India-Forums

OS on SaKash- Enthan Uyir Nee Allavaa ~~ Promo - Page 8

.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Hie all.. 
Deivamagal Visha is here with a new OS of Sakash ( as requested by chand)... 
Since Satya and Prakash is too much into arguments, i find a solution for it and you will know what kind of solution I found for them in this OS..

This OS is consists of 3 parts ( I think since I'm so lazy to do updates.. ) 
Hope you guys will enjoy the first part of my new OS ... Wink

Enthan Uyir Nee Allavaa  ( Aren't You My Soul) 

-----

Index 

Part 1 : Scroll Below 

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 30 July 2014 at 9:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sw86_SK_.chandu.parsh.-Navetha-

.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Enthan Uyir Nee Allavaa  ( Aren't You My Soul) 
Part 1 

The fights between Satya and Prakash has reached to its maximum and both of them starts to think of getting divorce. 

It's 6pm. Prakash just back from work. From his face reaction, its clearly said that he is still in Hulk mode. He straight away went to his room after greets his mom and dad. Even, his parents unable to do anything in fear of Gayathri.Gayathri still rules Jai Hind Vilas and Prakash starts to do two jobs to paid the debt but its still not enough to overcome his Anniyar salary. He is still feel ashamed for whatever had happened and yet he stills feels anger towards Satya who never listens to him anymore. After heated argument between them yesterday, Prakash has decided to seek divorce since neither he or satya is happy with this marriage life.  And he also starts to think Satya will be happy if she was married to Karthik.But the thought of seeing Satya with another guy had makes Prakash feels so uneasy and miserable. He himself doesnt know why he felt like that. Hence, he put aside his feelings away and starts to think how to tell satya about this divorce decision. 

After long time, satya went to meet Prabha and they meet at nearby coffee shop. Satya starts to share feelings with Prabha and even tell her that she is going to ask for a divorce from Prakash. Prabha shocked to hear it and she asked her why this drasticdecision. Satya told Prabha thats Prakash starts his drinking habits once again and also heard that he starts taking bribes. He had broke promises that he made before wedding and now everyday is hell day for me at Jai Hind Vilas. Satya follows that she thought Prakash is a very good guy when treating her her mom and her sister very nicely but later only she got to know that Prakash actually acting when talking with them. He never had any care feelings towards her family. Prabha doesnt know how to advice Satya but she did told her to thinks twice before raising up this issue to Prakash. Satya said she has think many times about this issue and there is only one way to end this and That is Divorce.
Prabha bid adiue to Satya and both of them left the coffee shop to back home. 

Gayathri who still at her cabin are smiling happily thinking that she made satya and prakash loath each other. She happily sharing the victory moment with the one only Eaga. Eaga and Gayathri has been partners from the day satya prakash wedding happened.Both of them joins because of mutual benefit which is Jai Hind Vilas property where Gayathri has agreed to give 5 % of the sale price of the Jai Hind Vilas property. Since prakash is the only one who oppose of selling off Jai Hind Vilas, Gayathri and Eaga has join hands to make Prakash life miserable. Now, this meeting also to discuss about new plan. Their  conversation happened all in mute. Before Eaga leaves, he did said that The Plan will be executed tonite and he also asked Gayatri to make sure Prakash is there to witness everything. Gayatri laughs wickedly thinking of Prakash fate..

To Be Continued.

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 19 January 2014 at 9:30am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vithurshi95elanpremidmfever.chandu.parsh.nandu96JananiKiDeewaniRami92riyya6-Navetha-

.chandu.parsh. IF-Dazzler
.chandu.parsh.
.chandu.parsh.

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
THANK u so muchh Visha <3 <3EmbarrassedEmbarrassed awsum reThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.-Navetha-

.chandu.parsh.
.chandu.parsh.

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 4:12am | IP Logged
eagerly waiting 4 the next!!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Navetha-

.chandu.parsh.
.chandu.parsh.

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged
visha..i think ega ad gayu kootani wil b the same in the serial also!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.dmfever-Navetha-

dmfever Goldie
dmfever
dmfever

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 5:17am | IP Logged
All karthik-sathya fanz will be excited abt sakash divorce...( Visha, karthik exprn eppadi irrukumnu thinking... bt difficult to identify). Gayu,EGA kootukalavanigal... super twist visha...gr8 going..

.LovelyDreamer.-Navetha-

.chandu.parsh.
.chandu.parsh.

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
but karthik wid satya..Ermm...but i am sure dat u wil jus pair Prakash n Satya only...
PRAKASH FANZZ!!!! ri8??? waiting for the contd re!!LOL
@dmfever 
Kandipa aanantha kaneer varum..relevant eh ilama..santhoshamana scene ku shshshocking xpression kudupan..rofl...thirupiyum avan amma ku heart attack vanthamadhiri !! Xpression king ..balle balle!!LOLLOL

.LovelyDreamer.-Navetha-

.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for liking it my dearies..

@all 
3 part OS eh.. many parts kondu vanthuruvinge pole.. rofl..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dmfever.chandu.parsh.-Navetha-

Go to top