Chat Clubs

Anything and Everything #1 (IO) - Page 66

SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Anita I dod come across a couple of pics of unkempt sobti but they are hosted by urlremoved and not getting posted here. However in hindsight I realised that oily, lil extra hair weilding Sibti looks numerous times better than the hobo KSG had become..

Ravindra Gautum..thats nice..I thought he was busy with 21 toppo ki salaami

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NalayakShaitaan

Anita I dod come across a couple of pics of unkempt sobti but they are hosted by urlremoved and not getting posted here. However in hindsight I realised that oily, lil extra hair weilding Sibti looks numerous times better than the hobo KSG had become..

Agree, that pic of KSG was something else and really made me wonder how much more could BS have looked bad in comparison.  That KSG get up would be hard to live down for sometime to come.

Ravindra Gautum..thats nice..I thought he was busy with 21 toppo ki salaami

They must have finished the shoot of the movie.  Only Friday and Saturday episodes had his name in the credits.  Will have to wait and see if he is just filling in or back to direction if MEIEJ takes off.  In a very early IV, RG said that he enjoys the challenge of setting something up and then gets bored and moves on.

I am being told that Colors consistently does poor in ratings nowadays coz they have few fiction shows that have numerous repeat timings, enabling people to view an episode at a later time should they miss the trp counting episode.  Is that true?  
SoreThumb thumbnail
Anita: colors has had limited fiction shows and several repeats since a very long time..its been almost a year or so..but the ratings were never this bad..
Having many repeats does affect ratings to a small extent and also colors is the youngest GEC with a relatively lesser reach but as of now I think its just a matter of people not liking its show and that is showing in trps. And a popular show brings viewers for other shows too through promos and catching a few mins of show before and after..
the channel needs a revamp badly..they all look regressive either in thought or in terms of sets/ambience
blacklambo thumbnail
Thanx Ami.

I wish they would stop with this revolving door policy for MEIEJ side characters.  Read today morning that Baiji is being replaced with another actress due to dates etc. issue.  If they are replacing a chr., this track most probably will last a longer time than originally reported!

Meanwhile the forum is abuzz that DD is the female host of JDJ7 along with Ranvir S.  Will that result in publicity for MEIEJ?
SoreThumb thumbnail
Who is baiji?
I agree..they need to keep decent side actors and parallel stories..no point keeping it all about leads only

@JDJ: I didnt find her impressive when she hosted the GPA last to last year with Manish..she isnt a natural
i am told that she was better last year in the small seg she hosted with Kapi..more assured
Its difficult to match up with Kapil and Manish who were bloody good.
even Gautam Rode and Wahi dont hold a candle to them
Lets see how Ranvir Shorey and DD manage if the news is true
blacklambo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NalayakShaitaan

Who is baiji?
I agree..they need to keep decent side actors and parallel stories..no point keeping it all about leads only

She is like JM's MIL in the village that Raja is from.  Raja's parents died when he was 12 (again !) and is brought up by Tauji.  Baiji is his wife.  Ofcourse, she follows the letter of her husband's dictates and her 2 daughters too are equally rooted in unrealistic traditions.  One BIL has been introduced, who is possibly the reason behind Raja's mentally challenged persona.  Stay tuned๐Ÿ˜‰.

@JDJ: I didnt find her impressive when she hosted the GPA last to last year with Manish..she isnt a natural
i am told that she was better last year in the small seg she hosted with Kapi..more assured
Its difficult to match up with Kapil and Manish who were bloody good.
even Gautam Rode and Wahi dont hold a candle to them
Lets see how Ranvir Shorey and DD manage if the news is true

I am not sure about DD's comic timing, which is almost a pre-requisite for hosting this show, now that the standards have been set by Manish and Kapil.  I tried to watch an episode of NB but found it lacking in all aspects, including hosting.  Hopefully, the anchoring of JDJ is heavily scripted as well but yes, compared to the 2 masters, DD's anchoring earlier was no great shakes.

Wrt GOT, have you just watched the series or read the books too?  Books usually tend to be better than cinematic adaptation but GOT, the first in the series is 800 pages alone !!!  I am trying to decide which one to choose ๐Ÿ˜•.
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: blacklambo

Hi Bahnni๐Ÿค—, ur thots on MEIEJ...

Edit - today's episode of MEIEJ was directed by Ravindra Gautam

hhmmm MB today's epi...TG DD changed that neon green saree ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข!! the specs are the last remnants of the geeky look,which will go soon too I hope ๐Ÿ˜‰. content wise the epi was quite engaging...the story has progressed with the revelation of Bhanu's role in Raja's accident,the insecurity that the sisters share about Raja's return and a decent amount of time dedicated to the gorgeous leads and just the right amount of resentment from JM towards it all.

they are focusing on some relevant religious issues(and am not talking about the plight of women in rural India here),ritual killing of animals is an abhorring act still practiced quite widely in our country...so addressing that issue is laudable ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...however MB as a show has its roots firmly embedded in an urban BG...so though a short lived rural track is just fine,dedicating the show to solving social issues may alienate its target audience(in my opinion).

given up on BI & RR.

DD can never live up to the gold standard set by Manish/Kapil duo in terms of hosting,her comic timing,wit,improv abilities are all questionable however she will look phenomenal without a shadow of doubt!
Edited by Blue_Scrubs - 9 years ago
blacklambo thumbnail
Bahnni, welcome back...will comment later but here we go again๐Ÿ˜‰.   Don't know how credible they are? 

#Madhubala is under scanner for the low TRPs and might probably end soon. Source confirmed. Few other shows in the channel like #Bani too is kept under scanner for very low TRPs. Colors is gearing up for new shows in pipeline.

@underline - a confirmed source but no date this time๐Ÿ˜•

Both Ranvir Shorey and Drashti Dhami are 100% confirmed hosts for #JhalakDhiklaja7 ... We just confirmed it.
Edited by blacklambo - 9 years ago
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: blacklambo

Bahnni, welcome back...will comment later but here we go again๐Ÿ˜‰.   Don't know how credible they are? 

#Madhubala is under scanner for the low TRPs and might probably end soon. Source confirmed. Few other shows in the channel like #Bani too is kept under scanner for very low TRPs. Colors is gearing up for new shows in pipeline.

@underline - a confirmed source but no date this time๐Ÿ˜•

Both Ranvir Shorey and Drashti Dhami are 100% confirmed hosts for #JhalakDhiklaja7 ... We just confirmed it.

Hey anita & ami ๐Ÿ˜Š

@bold...that says a lot!! nothing's confirmed but it doesn't take a genius to figure the fact that consistent low TRPs in a prime time slot will place any show under the scanner.

BTW is that why the show doesn't have a montage anymore??considering it may go off air soon the producers feel there's no need to waste resources on it? but then they are bringing in new actors everyday!!๐Ÿค“
Edited by Blue_Scrubs - 9 years ago
blacklambo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Blue_Scrubs

hhmmm MB today's epi...TG DD changed that neon green saree ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข!! 

IKR, that green saree was  and she got a saree change too in the same episode...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

the specs are the last remnants of the geeky look,which will go soon too I hope ๐Ÿ˜‰. content wise the epi was quite engaging...the story has progressed with the revelation of Bhanu's role in Raja's accident,the insecurity that the sisters share about Raja's return and a decent amount of time dedicated to the gorgeous leads and just the right amount of resentment from JM towards it all. 

Friday and Saturday episodes were more of build up leading to today.  I am warming up to the dehati track if they give more episodes like today which had just the right balance...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

they are focusing on some relevant religious issues(and am not talking about the plight of women in rural India here),ritual killing of animals is an abhorring act still practiced quite widely in our country...so addressing that issue is laudable ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...however MB as a show has its roots firmly embedded in an urban BG...so though a short lived rural track is just fine,dedicating the show to solving social issues may alienate its target audience(in my opinion).

Methinks, this is short lived though don't know the definition of short lived in NF/Colors' dictionary๐Ÿ˜‰

given up on BI & RR.

given up on BI and RR is close on its heels now. 

Edited by blacklambo - 9 years ago
Previous
1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 120
Next