Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Gigi of Week # 38: Sara

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Hello all.. Moving to the next character of Psh.. This week we will meet with Gigi.. so our gigi of the week is Sarah Smile

Sarah enjoy the week and hope ull have a great time as Gigi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66sara1993b4uvarun

sara1993 Goldie
sara1993
sara1993

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
LOL Thank you Ronit for making me Gigi of the week ...feel free to ask me any questions ..but please go easy on me...see i'm a very old woman...and i don't have as much energy as before..let me apologize before hand for all my misdeeds...i know i was very unfair to my sweet brother Vikram and his now wife Sugni also to Amrita...and i guess bednis in general but now i'm a different person...Sugni has changed my perspective on bednis and i realize not all are the same it's all about the choices you make. So i hope you all forgive me...i swear i'm not the same Gigi anymore...i have changed for the better.

Edited by sara1993 - 19 January 2014 at 8:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b4uvarunronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Ok Ok GIGI JEE..

Okay .. i will ask one question - what is your name ..

ill come with more tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b4uvarun

sara1993 Goldie
sara1993
sara1993

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Shocked Ronitji...you made me Gigi of the week and you don't know my nameShocked...i'm deeply hurtCry...well,  according to my birth certificate it says my name is Uma Singh...but you can call me Uma , Gigi sounds too old...i don't know why my mother gave me such an ugly name..she gave her other children very nice names...i guess that was expected as she never liked me...all she talks about is Vikram, Vikram, VikramAngry...i wonder what makes Vikram so special? what does he have that i don't have?...oh Ronitji i forgot to tell you  my son Aditya said to tell you hello...actually he saw you one day...at the market...he came home smiling ...i asked him what happened and he said he just saw the most beautiful girl ...he has your picture on his cell phone...he showed me and i said OMG that's by friend Ronit. I think he's crushing on you...i gave him your number too..i hope you don't mind...to tell you the truth...i would love to have you as my daugther in law...what say?

b4uvarunronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Hello Gigi Je..

thank u for your reply .. well.. actually in the show every one called u gigi and the only place the names are mentioned IS where the english subtitles located .. well I know hindi well so i never look there so may be it was written there and I missed that!!

well about your special offer..Gigi Jee.. Yes I am beautiful girl but I want to marry A normal nice man Not a man who marries his Uncle girlfriend .. Sorry dont be offended but He is not my type ... But gigi jee .. I  m sure there are many girls out there who find him very handsome.. Oh Yes.. My friend Vinnie told me that she liked his six pack style.. So why dont u send her mother a notice of marriage proposal .. em sure she gonna accept it Wink

Thank u .. !! 

sara1993b4uvarun

sara1993 Goldie
sara1993
sara1993

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 7:45am | IP Logged
it's okay Ronitji...i know my son has made alot of mistakes...i thrashed him good and proper...made him go on the floor and apologize to his mamaji and Amrita...i know that  his past mistakes would cause alot of girls to reject him...but he's a sweet boy..he has changed for the better..we both have...and when you see the new Aditya ..you'll forget about his uncle ...yes that's right..i know  your heart beats only for VikramAngry..that's why you rejected my son ...anyways, Vinne?...why does that name sound so familiar?...oh yes Vikram talks alot about her ...he said he met her once on a business trip...very nice girl, well cultured...just the type of girl i'm looking for ...i'll surely send her a marriage proposal ...and if everything works out...their marriage will take place tomorrow self.

b4uvarunronshaan

b4uvarun Goldie
b4uvarun
b4uvarun

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Vinnie best of luck

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7