Posted: 10 years ago

Really Avinash fans are not in Avinash new show EBP --or at least commenting in his AT 

His costar who has not had any hit show has so many followers she is on the 17 th AT and Avinash is about midway on the 16th

I guess he really does not have many supporters --no one needs to be in that forum but at least can visit his AT to support him 

But I guess no use saying anything as this is not the first this kind of topic has been posted here --if they were his real supporters they will not make excuse because some are bashing some one that's why they are not there 
Never thought Avina fans will be like this --Omy just realized they are Avina fans and not Avinash fans 

That's why they don't visit his AT -- sorry guys bothered u all 

Just feel so sad 
I guess no one is interested 
One very unhappy Avinash and Avina fan 
I am there Devina as much as I can 
Love Avinash and his new show 

And of course love Avina too 

I see also about 15 views but no comments 

O well 
As u say sad CB fans are like this 

Thought they were above liking this not liking that etc.
Hey I am there when traveling then not easy to visit Avinash AT 
He is a fan actor love his acting everything about him 
You are right why this people will say they are avinash fans
he have to work with other one like ruby too they do show with other
fill sad for avinash dont tell you are avinash fans me always over there
for avinash and in ruby forum too i can say I'm they fans
Originally posted by goolab

You are right why this people will say they are avinash fans
he have to work with other one like ruby too they do show with other
fill sad for avinash dont tell you are avinash fans me always over there
for avinash and in ruby forum too i can say I'm they fans

You are right Rosida very sad and disappointed in Avina --sorry-in Avinash fans never thought CB fans would be like this 
They are just like all other fans say we are Avina fans but only Rubina fans -- there I have said it did not want say that as I like both of them --only reason  o forget get it --wish Avinash and Rubina the best in whatever they do 
U know that forum is dominated with female lead fans...
N these days I m busy ...will be back soon there
Also everyone supports Avi ...u r questioning all those fans who have supported Avinash in every up n down in last 6 yrs...n still support him commenting on his profile...
That forum is very negative for an Avina fan...u sometimes get so much hurt...so its better if few fans wanna avoid going there...
They r waiting for Avi to break his silence so that there faith on their fav win ...n they can tell all those people that we know our Avi...
U don't worry if they r not there ...that does not mean they don't support him
agree with sparkle 
but it does hurt that avinash AT is so far behind when the other is at least one AT ahead 

also dont get it still can go to Avi AT without going to the forum once one has posted on Avis AT all one has to do is just go to ur posts no seaching --easy avoid the forum 

i will say guys dont post such kinds of posts as people have made up their minds -----

they will do what they want to do 

maybe they dont like EBP just as i am not connecting to J&J but still every so often post in Rubinas AT there--loved rubina in her that show was there all the time 

and always try to post in  AVINA AT too

my 2 cs

happy some not all avina fans  are posting in avis fanpage profile 

Edited by seema12345 - 10 years ago
Iss Pyaar Ko fans not happy, Chhoti Bahu are: Avinash Sachdev

Iss Pyaar Ko fans might not be happy but my Chhoti Bahu fans are very much happy with me doing the sequel of Iss Pyaar Ko...Though sequels are not new for me as I have done Chhoti Bahu Sequel but it's great that I am doing a sequel of a show which was not mine earlier," Avinash observes. 

How can fans forget that avinash said how happy he was to see his fans happy to see him back he even mentioned choti bahu fans specially 

Even i feel bad about it because i remember everyone saying they will support avina's new shows but even with the problems that rised in PV2 forum everyone supported rubina there and bashing and fights happened in avinash's forum but that doesn't mean we give up and not support him we can't let the negative people win we have to be there for our favourite actors no matter what !

If i ever get a chance to meet avinash and rubina in real life i can always be proud to know that i supported them equally and my love for them is equal i can never imagine choosing sides they are the best and deserve our support always  ðŸ˜Š

Love avinash & Rubina .Support them always.😊