Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 (Page 131)

Post Reply New Post

Page 131 of 139

sohara

IF-Sizzlerz

sohara

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
@Indi, 
thanks for reading 230.
I'm glad that you liked it.
loved what you said in this para

this episode intrigues me, it had a beauty, a revelation... such deep deep sweetness, sweeter than that chashni she mentions at the end... i wondered why they wanted to show this side of asr though. was it to show him that he loved kkg or to show us what finely crafted character he is...

I think they wanted to make him realize that how much he loved Khushi. ASR loved Khushi, in spite of his deep resentment. but he din't want to accept it. Anjali showed him his love for Khushi. that what I thought. And of course I already mentioned in my take that they wrote ASR's character with sheer perfection.  they were inconsistent to portray Khushi, but they were always very consistent with ASR, except some of his acts after the remarriage. 
Can't wait to read your POV on 230.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 (Page 131)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sohara

IF-Sizzlerz

sohara

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
@Wiwy~
thanks for reading.
 It's my pleasure that you liked my take.
Yeh admi mujhe bhi chahiye. Kya karroo. Only can pray to God for such an awesome man. love this lines so much! he looks complex, but so simple in real and Khushi acquainted him with the simple Arnav.
apparently complex but in reality so simple. The core of the man so splendidly delved into by you...soft at the core and layers and layers of this that and the other. 

ArshiHamesha

sohara

IF-Sizzlerz

sohara

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
@Faiqa~
thanks for reading my 230.
loved all of your comments. Yes indeed it was so painful for him to be cheated by the person whom he loved so immensely. I wish if he would've asked her once. I wonder if Khushi wouldn't do the suicide drama, what he would do? Would he keep it secret and would let her go after six months? 

i can understand what you said about the broken frame and mom's touch. Who knows it better than me. I'm 22 years old still love to eat from my mom's hand. My question is why didn't they change the broken glass. If I'm not mistaken the glass was broken, nobody keeps the broken glass like that. 
just beautiful what you said in this lines

his is the man whose actions speak rather words.He is man of the words though and has golden heart but  He can't separate his MIND from his MU events.He is pure and wants purity and that's what he is not getting.

Edited by sohara - 02 March 2014 at 9:59pm

ArshiHamesha

aarwen

Goldie

aarwen

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Faiqa and Sohara thank you for liking my first effort making the gif. Haha I had no idea I would ever try all this. Am the most non creative person actually.
Faiqa - I wanted to capture the expressions at the end and if I kept the speed faster it wasn't pausing long enough. I wasn't sure how to get different speeds at different frames of the gif. Is that even possible?

Sohara - Yes sure you can call me Rhea Smile . You know I can imagine you thinking about them all day. Even my friends think am crazy. Still I seem to keep humming rabba ve in my head all day long. And my husband and me have our ring tones set as rabaa ve! 
By the way when you mentioned it I did remember Anjali talking about Lavanya to chote, just hadn't thought of those days during this episode. Nice that you connected it all. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soharaArshiHamesha

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarwen

My first try at making a gif. This scene always captivated me, The raw untamed emotions yet the tenderness at the end. This scene felt like what unforgettable novels were made off. And the actors.. Day Dreaming Uff iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

Back to the thread after the weekend and what is this that I see? Wow Rhea, what a scene to start your gif journey with.  Good job. Clap A range of emotions they go through within those few minutes, inexplicable, touching something somewhere deep deep within.

Happy to see one more added to the small crowd of gif makers on blast. Big smile 

aarwenArshiHamesha

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by Horizon

Indi,

oh yes I don't need any more reasons to love him but only otherwise so that I can  take better care of my AD:)

I am aware that you thought that telepathy was silly :) but some how it touched  me at several levels not just the acting even the concept .. becos until then, these two never really conversed sanely when they are face to face.. and many a times it not always, one realizes the importance of a loved one in their absence.. especially true for ego stuck people like Arnav and Khushi.

Ofcourse Barun and Sanaya's acting took many scenes to a higher plane .. an immaculate perfection .. that these are etched deeply on minds...even if I get angry.. get mad.. break my head I know they are not coming back.. bitter truths.. but helps a great deal to be here.. thanks to you all!

whaaat.

indu, kuch gadbad hai.

i read that in red and almost passed out.

i thought telepathy was silly? what gave you that impression... i must have said something silly somewhere then.

i adored telepathy.

loved it.

owned it.

wanted it.

believed in it.

it was aired on a very special day in my life... 19 june...

let me see if i can find what i wrote about it when i saw it that first time...

khushi

tum mujhe sun sakti ho? can you hear me?

hamesha.

i believe in this more than i believe in many rational 5 sense ascribed stuff.

okay.

crooner 84: ocean of pearl is on the previous episode and this one... i realised i had been doing a countdown to the telecast in singapore having heard about telepathy...

then on page 32, i wrote this, straight after seeing the episode:

"need a word for word transcript of that dialogue in the heart. this is too beautiful."

this is on page 38:

"baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin hai
baat vishwas ki hai
ek atoot vishwas

instinctively i felt, these words will segue mellifluously from being about their parents to being about them and their life. it's not about what may or may not be true, it's really about belief. an unshakeable belief.

again a call to cut through the boundaries set by the purely rational; reach beyond and believe in whatever you do believe.

yesterday i kept on thinking this is telepathy, and today this conversation.
maybe it's time to go to a shrink. LOL "

here's me again on page 43...

while i did not cry, i did try to catch everything they said and pack it away in my memory somewhere. for this was some sort of supreme high point, and many more will come, i'm sure.
my string of pearls now not only has nainital, dust in the eye, fairy lights, new year, holi, teej, sangeet, waiter, poolside kiss, and other such delights, its's also got rare ones: sheeshmahal, engagement, farq padta hai kyonki (two of them), bangles, wedding, i love you, khushi's dream, arnav's reverie, mesh, all the hugs, the hut, the phonecall, asr's dream, and now the conversation. the last are perhaps three of the rarest of all.
moi feeling rich.

and later in the same page:

in the context of the conversation, the other world sequence of teri meri was kind of necessary, wasn't it?
thought triggered by priya's crooner assertion that all these dreams and things are not being suddenly created for trp's or even barun missing, minor adjustments here and there, but these have always been part of the larger thread, integral to story. i abs ageee.

it was a continuation almost, in fact the entire sequence possibly started with her surreal dream and went through all the other dreams, reveries, heightened realities to come to this beautiful talk.

viraha brought them to a supreme realisation. sometimes it's in adversity, when our comfort zone is utterly missing, truths clarify in the soul. without words, without fanfare, just a clear view. perhaps that's what happened? and that kidnap got inalienably integrated in that love?

"i seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times...
in life after life, age after age, forever."

hamesha.

those are the opening lines from tagore's unending love. (bong hoon kya karoon)

forever. hamesha.

that word's significance will keep revealing itself again and again too, i get a feeling.
just thinking. need all your thoughts.

i remember, it was so valid and beautiful to me that i just called it a conversation. and i actually do believe love creates other communication channels... telepathy is very much a part of us. Embarrassed

Horizon, thank you for that red above. Else, how would we have got all this to read in return. I think we should do something like that often. So, that Indi would go 'Nahiiin' and dig out some more treasures. Wink 

Indi, ab kya bolun except Hug . Zehen ke falaq mein saara jahaan milgaya. Embarrassed 

Horizonindi52

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
^^^

durga ji

aap bhi na...LOL LOL LOL

gah, i sound like a real banshee, hope indu doesn't come to cut my vocal chords off. Big smile

Javeria3991

IF-Rockerz

Javeria3991

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarwen

My first try at making a gif. This scene always captivated me, The raw untamed emotions yet the tenderness at the end. This scene felt like what unforgettable novels were made off. And the actors.. Day Dreaming Uff iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

AWESOME Di. Clap ClapClap

aarwen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top