Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 79

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sohara

credit goes to the maker

Episode-228

Things are getting impertinent for Arnav. Khushi's hegemony is literally deranging him. Usually he doesn't show his asperity to Khushi openly. But it's getting difficult to keep his temper under reign. When he descends down wearing a red shirt, the whole family starts to pull his leg. Mami quips, how he turns from black and white to Eastman color. I guess she meant extreme. Gosh mami and her English, so difficult to understand.

"Mano, shar ehi rang dekke bigar jati hai naa."

(the bull goes nut to see this color, right?)

Mama also doesn't miss a chance to mock him. khushi is a perfect bahu of ASR's family.

"If you wear that flowery shirt you would've looked better, but it also suits you, it matches with your anger."

She abrades his anger by her banter.

"shama kijiye swami. (plz forgive me swami)" She louts to him acquiescently, making him enraged more.

Dutiful wife is now serving breakfast to her swami. His anger pulsates more. He asks for Akash. But he went to get gifat for Babli. 😆 😆 Mama adds "yellow roses". Payal is still ambiguous; who is this Babli, for whom her husband is so concern!

"bestest dost." Mami adds wryly. my loud and crass and aiyo too nutty mano darling.

But why she didn't attend the wedding.

"She didn't get leave", nani joins them in the breakfast.

It's time for nani to be flabbergasted to see Arnav in red shirt. She knows very well who made her vapid grandson resplendent.

Khushi simpers in coy and Arnav glares at her angrily. Nani wants him to eat Prasad as he wore red color shirt. His wife did a special pooja for his health.

"so much devotion, so much care."

Nani is enamored to see Khushi's love for Arnav. She got the perfect bahu for her grandson.

""nahi chahi mujhe. I don't want this. And tell her to stop what she is doing."

He is in pique. Khushi is feigning innocence; what she did! He tells everybody that since morning Khushi is calling him "swami". He also wants to say what other antics she is playing, but inhibits him. There is no point to say his family about Khushi's insanity. He knows that they are almost like Khushi and they will irritate him more.

And his anticipation is not wrong. All became startled and nani appreciates Khushi. Arnav retorts back, it's all backwas. but Khushi is not relenting the poor guy. The overdose of her love made him leave the table without having his breakfast. Khushi is smiling at her victory.

Pause: I'm so baffled to see Khushi's insensitivity. Doesn't she know that he is diabetic? It's not right for him to skip meal. In spite of the animosity between them khushi and Arnav both love each other. So Khushi at least shouldn't play with his meal. We gonna witness an extreme temerity of Khushi in the coming episode.

this was the thing... somehow i can't buy into a khsuhi who doesn't give  a damn about his health, his self respect, etc. writing writing writing hai re nand kissore.

Akash is back with his yellow roses. He is also dumbfounded to see crimson Arnav . But Arnav is not in a mood to tell him the story. He just needs to borrow a shirt from him. khushi follows him,

listen swami."

Khushi has concocted to acerbate him more. Her veil is back. When she hears Arnav's footsteps, she puts tika on her forehead. Arnav storms in the room  

"Apni kammez badal di swami, kiyu swami?"

(did you change the shirt swami, but why?)

Arnav doesn't answer her; he is tremulous in anger. Khushi is making his life hell. He starts to put on his shoes. Khushi comes to do madat (help).

"no koshish bhi maat karma."

(no, don't dare to try.)

He admonishes her angrily.

"as you wish"..she moves away in submission. But her intention is to put tika on his forehead. 

She holds him and pulls him back, makes him lie down on the recliner. She leans over him and touches her forehead with his. As both of them stay in that position for a while, a microcosm of sensation inhabited by just the two of them. 👏👏👏 hamari chhoti si duniya getting constructed? lovely words, sohara. She lifts her head slowly and gazes down at him with her breaths ragged and his eyes alit with a soft glow. both are in impediment. A mixture of intrigue and apprehension is rife in them. The moment felt close, a vibrate of unfelt anticipation, a spark of impulse quavers as their breath coalesces. As their faces touches each other, a bevy sensation runs in both of their veins. His face is inscrutable as ever, but there is an undecipherable expression in his eyes. He gulps in an attempt to thwart a rising wave of emotions.

"khushi."

He utters Khushi with an aspirate. His yearning for her spurts out from his mouth in this monosyllable.  She also feels the exhilaration at his close proximity. She moves away, as her eyes flicker and reflects her inner turmoil.

I was just putting tika."

She tries to aberate her emotion. He gazes at her assiduously for a while, but comes back to his angry state again. Khushi tells him to come early. She will make his manpasand karela.

aren't you coming, swami?'

Arnav is irascible and tells her to stop what she is doing, or he will. it's no avail to retaliate her. He just leaves in frustration wiping the tika.

Pause: I thought he will not wipe the tika, after all for the first time his wife put it on his forehead so lovingly. Anyway I shouldn't expect that much of sensitivity from cvs. Those days the cvs became bonkers.

Khushi exults, "so much anger, that what I wanted. And the next thing will make you angrier."

The Raizadas are getting prepared for welcoming Babli. Mami tells Payal to put extra raisin in kheer, as Babli loves raisin. Khushi calls AR office and tells not to serve food to Arnav. She has planned to torture him more. Nani asks her about the tuition class. As it is weekend she also gave the kids leave. Mami quips,

"what school do this kids go where children sits on the ground, where Khushi and Payal studied!"

Nani retaliates her, how cum she knows about such school? Did she also study there? She asks her what school she went. Nani is the perfect MIL for a shallow woman like mami. She never supported her disparagement towards Payal and Khushi.

Mami pretends that she forgot the name of her school. She tells about her wish for Akash. If he would've gone to boys and girls school, instead of boy's school, he would've fallen in love with a childhood sweater. He wouldn't go crazy for payal. Payal and Khushi both get upset to hear her banter. Akash mends her not sweater, but sweet heart. He smiles at Payal to assuage her. loved Akash's gesture.

The door bell rings, so babli has arrived. Akash tells Payal to stay there. mami, Akash and nani go to receive the precious guest. Babli and Akash seem shares a special bond. She was telling what he was doing without seeing. Finally when he opened the door, the chubby little guest is shown. All welcomes her cordially. Akash introduces Payal with Babli as his wife. Babli who was smiling at khushi and Payal, becomes gloomy when she came to know that Payal is Akash's wife. Payal seems relieved to see Akash's little friend. She doesn't know that this little girl is actually her rival. Khushi teases her smiling jiji.

"Choti si jaan dekh kaar tumhari jaan mei jaan agayena jiji."

(you got relived to see this little girl.)

Khushi hugs Babli and kissed her. But over mature Babli didn't like to be fondled like a kid. Khushi tries to make her understand that if anybody kisses an adult, she doesn't become a kid. Babli whispers to Akash's ear that Arnav got married too. Khushi says Babli that Akash talked about her a lot to Payal. Babli says Akash never talked to her about Payal. I loved how Payal gave Akash a cute angry glare. Mami as usual derides that there is nothing to talk about her, that's why he didn't tell.

"I wanted you to meet her and know her by yourself, that's why I didn't tell." Akash again retorts his mom deftly.

Khushi takes a leave and wishes to meet her later.

Everybody in the family are now busy with Babli, but Babli seems already feeling jealous to see Akash and Payal together. What a nasty delineation of an innocent kid! Akash says she is only 9 but talks so mature. Payal says Akash that they two have a great camaraderie.

Arnav is in the meeting showing his employees their company's success and growth chart on the projector. Hayee, the young entrepreneur is looking so delicious!. The staffs seem a bit distracted. Arnav wants to know, what.

He gets the matter to hear the tinkling sound of her payal.

"You are kidding me."

His handsome visage is marred by intense anger. Khushi intrudes in the meeting carrying a big Tiffin carrier.

"How late it is! Now go everybody and eat your lunch. Do your meeting later. And how this TV shuts off?"

She switches off the projector without caring it's importance. She is behaving so casually as if it's not an office, but her home.

"Look you become so thin!"

Arnav is flagrant in rage. Khushi is shutting everybody's laptop and making space to serve food for Arnav. Arnav grabs her hand and takes her aside.

"khushi what are you doing?"

"you didn't have your breakfast in the morning."

She starts to serve food. The staffs are feeling embarrassed. When Arnav again tells Khushi to stop this, khushi averts him and says that she already had her lunch, so she will not eat with him.

Akash and Babli are having good time talking about their old times and future plan. When Payal brings food for her she shows her attitude and leaves the room. Before leaving she whispers something in Akash's ear. Payal asks her what she said. She said that she only can call him Mr. A, but nobody else. The little girl seems infatuated to Akash and as a result she is not amicable to Payal. Akash says Payal that she can call him Mr. A in private. Good to see a loving husband and wife.

Arnav drags Khushi to his glass cabin. He charges her grimly, what she is doing. They see that all the office staffs are looking at them. Aranv moves Khushi from their sight and asks her again. Khushi again aberates to answer and tells him to have food.

"so what will you have, the gila gila pusta."

"not pusta, but pasta, yes I'll eat that. Now you take your food and leave." He says with gritted teeth.

Pause: Khushi doesn't know how to pronounce pasta or she did it intentionally to mock Arnav? if Payal can write thank you speech in English, then how come Khushi can't pronounce a simple English word?  This type of loop is so irritatimg to watch.

this is supposed to get us to coo and say how cute!!! she says phone with a soft "ph" sound most times... i can take that, but calling pasta pusta... er. 

Khushi retorts him, her home made food is much nutritious.
"jaoo"

He is flagrant in rage. Remnant of his earlier anger still simmers in his eyes. He doesn't want to listen any more. Khushi thinks, he is getting angry, cause he is hungry. If he eats then he will feel better. She calls him swami to embitter him more.

"I'm angry cause you are here." Arnav tells her to leave with her food immediately.

"as you wish."..khushi says meekly.

The submissive wife leaves, but smile mischievously. She seems become stoic at his haughtiness, cause her mission to irritate Arnav is getting successful.

When Khushi was leaving, one of AR's employees comes to her and asks about jalebi. She tells him to send it for him tomorrow. Khushi bhabi is already established her entity in her husband's office.

"Yeh hadse zada pyaar, nishchit karege uska haar."

(this over dose of love will make sure of his defeat.)

She is exulting, but feeling bad that swami didn't have his food. But she will feed him something else.

"I'll feed you the dinner for sure. Khoob sara pyaar, khali na jaye ASR ki waar"

She has to endeavor to defeat ASR in this game.

ASR is back in his meeting. His staffs remind him, of his lunch? But he looks repulsive and prevaricates to answer.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cm9fAH4hfzI[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to the maker

plz ignore typos.

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

hi sohara,

lovely words... the sillifying of kkgsr has started in earnest. i do wish someone had said "no, this does not feel right." the khushi we met would never harm him really... even after diwali, she was cautious about his diabetes... she wouldn't let him skip meals like that. and later that public bath? no, aliens had certainly taken over khushi those days.

my comments in red.
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 228

Raisin in Time...

"Khushi's bullet train" which I think most of us are thinking has no direction but why?We can blame for so many things but I am not thinking the way she is acting , I am thinking the reasons why is she doing that? I think we are neglecting the true image of her character..I am not going to say that I am a master but because this is my character and truly depicts me and my actions & reactions towards life over these years.I did a lot of things which are/were not my trait but I did to reach to some target no matter what,which made me restless day and night under my egoistic self respect banner or for any reasons.I feel her pain right from my heart and how is she coping with that.You can't understand any one's pain in a true manner till you are in that person's shoes. 

There is no doubt the execution of each and everything in this track is pathetic but the true meaning is really touching and that's what I am feeling here.CVs has completely gone insane putting so many hidden meanings through nonsense which ,a common person can't connect .They went too far this time as connections and meanings are hidden in metaphoric dialogues like a puzzle pieces.

I don't think that CV's have totally jeopardized Khushi's sweet ,innocent and caring side.Not at all.She is impulsive by nature and always acts first and thinks later.But when she puts two and two together, no one can beat her.Today,Her hugging the rude Bubbly with her charmed nature of becoming Bubbly which melted the kiddo right away shows her friendly nature , "thode paagal hain par hum kum thoda hi  hain"... [that was the connection to show her interaction with kids just like in Beauty & the beast  and right after her engagement when a small boy reminded her of Arnav who never says sorry.] ...Second, when she was in the office and her Jalaibi talk was making sweet connections with others as Jalaibi is her sepeciality,"sweets, Food...meaning she is still same old Khushi who thinks this office as hers now because of her LG and don't forget he didn't close her Dabba service either...Third, she is sweet with every member of the family except Shyam and Arnav... Now the question is,Then why is she not doing anything about that piece of dirt Shyam who misbehaved with her disgustingly ? and why with only Arnav...

Hear me out calmly..., Shyam was her culprit but after her marriage , He is out of that category...She thinks and said it loudly..."Aap shaadi shuda rahain ya nahin magar hum aapki zindagi ka hisaa nahin ban sakte...and  her declaration...Apney sukh keh liye Anjaliji ko aapko chodna chahiye..."...That triggers the mind that she is done with him ...chapter closed...and now he is Anjali's convict and felon and she supposed to punish him...,"Anjaliji aankhain kholiye...kahin baithe baithe na so jayega" ...very deep meaning here...

Here comes Arnav's words"tum har kaam akaile nahin kar saktin..."...as Khushi had two moments where she could set things right about Shyam, First, when she found out and she couldn't tell Anjali and Second on marriage day , after Payal made her realized and she wanted to tell Arnav but Anjali's pregnancy stopped her as well as Buaji.She might do something later but then WHAT happened,her dreamsgot interrupted and snatched away from the very same man who set those dreams for her.BUT remember she also has no clue the change in her Prince is because of this Scorpion's poisonous bite at this point.She did take care of him really good later after knowing his TRUE abilities during kidnapping.So in her eyes, Arnav is her delinquent who shattered her dreams and at the same time she loves him regardless of her hate.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Her dreams...

Today's epi is raising a beautiful point to look upon,Kishmish... RIASINS, lots of em.Why do we have again em after Episode 109. Symbolism and connection"mewe ka halwa" [raisins sweet]Raisins are symbolic of the passage from the bitterness of sorrow to sweetness of new beginning, forgiveness and solace and comfort in the eternal salvation and freedom of the departed soul.

That day Khushi brought this Halwa for Arnav to free him from his sorrows to bring his departed happiness and sweetness back but he shattered her dreams , her hopes.

Just like yesterday Anjali said"Khushiji apni khushiyan talash karne ki koshish kar rahi hain..." ...

Kishmish,a dried grape...as halted dreams , stalled hopes of Khushi...lots of em..."Charon taraf khushiyuon ka mahol, tare, phool, Rajkumar...these are her hopes and dreams which she starts her day from and hopes that her oath which she took by holding her manglasutre that she will bring her Arnavji back to her will come true...she is living and burning day by day in this ...yeh sawal humain din raat khata rehta hai..."

Khushi who is an orphan, and started her life and became mature way too early but didn't loose her childish side which Arnav adores and always takes care of her and even in his absence he will remind Akash to do so and later will tell her "I love you the way you are"

From episode 1st, on the road , a boy asks hher "Where is your Rajkumar?" and helicopter passes by.Her destined Rajkumar and she was in her fancy attire...on her scooty.Did she think anything but to save her family from trouble...She is a fun living and optimistic as could as she be but her dreams are started getting shattered or halted the moment she met her Rajkumar...since the epi 1st.He shattered them like those pearls.

Her first shattered dream was on Diwali night where her Rajkumar showed her the way to him and she did give him her heart which he broke in million pieces and she stood there on Eternal heaven to find his reasons...but did she stop there, No she came to him to ask him the answer"aur woh sab.." But he did not give any answer.Halted...postponed...and when he came after her...just shattered her more to make her meet the reality and her unborn hope and dream got detained.But did she stop dreaming, NO...she tried to move on and got engaged with Shyam may be for the sake of her family but she decided to stick on... but fate brought her back to him.

Her second shatterd dream, Her Rajkumar came into her life a-gain and showed her the meaning for her Dhak Dhak and it's reason...why because her dream of this Rajkumar never vanished.He started weaving a dream for her this time and when she became ready to hear it on the terrace waiting for her Rajkumar,she got entangled within evil's embrace.The evil made her forgot every dream at that moment and she ran for her own survival, realizing later to tell her Rajkumar about Shyam but again got halted by Anjali's pregnancy.The day which could have been the happiest day of her life has turned out to be the worst day of her life.A girl who dreamt of a wedding with her Rajkumar, waited for 18 years, survived one heartbreak to another, finally finds her Rajkumar under the cloak of Shaitan who put her sister's life in her hand.Do or Die...without telling her any reasons again...

She took all this and still is standing on her feet in her senses...I won't expect at all at least for a girl aged 18.

Now comes to the third shattered dream, Heer-Ranjha, the story eternal lovers. Just imagine how Khushi must have felt there?She is not shedding any hope she comes to him and asks him" jo jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahi... main hamesha hanesha tumse kya ..." but Pathetically the girl who is yearning to hear from her Rajkumar " simple words of hopes" but always ends up with no answers ... Her frustration shows here in this scene when Arnav asked "batana mujhe kab aana hain" that "phir aapke zindagi ki sabse aachi ghadhi aayegi ... Hum mar jayenge".She is seeping into this reality that may be this dream of her's has a dead end.But the very next moment, her Rajkumar confesses, "Tumhare bina Ranjha kuch nehin hain Heer",and again her dead end sees a way out.She was longing to hear these golden words from his mouth but he proves her wrong again and in return screamed at her to shatter her more but she is still standing on her hopes and dreams.Can anyone imagine her "State of mind"?

Then comes Holi fourth crappy moment, her Rajkumar did show her way to his heart which she feels and has a vague memory but again his denial leaving her confuse more than ever.

The moment she seems to come back to life, this "Rajkumar" comes back to hurt her again. No one can maintain "Sanity" after this much heart break... Absolutely not... She is irritated with the one person who rules her heart; the one person who is her heart's  Rajkumar and now she is understanding that her Rajkumar and Shaitan are one so how to tame em to accept or blurt the truth ...Today's epi is giving us hints about her halted dreams and how is she reacting towards it after that much of her heart break.But she is an optimistic girl and always sees good in evil.When your dreams are shattered then your heart might explode and that is happening with her.This epi makes us ponder so much after Diwali.

Arnav is her culprit who married her in a wrong way and not even telling her the reason...The REASON of the "Chot" because of which he married her.She knows he will never give her any answer easily so she is trying everything in her hand to make him blurt it out.She is testing his small patience to make him angry..."ghuse main dimagh band" Arnav who will tell her the truth..."hum peh ghussa karne ka koi bhi bhana chalega..."...but she is forgetting something, this is not her trait and she can't separate herself from those roots.She is giving him, tit for tat treatment by  tainting his self respect [ Promo 4...humain humare kapde banate hain...in his office...]... Today she took his clothes away, his identity...the way he rooted out her values..her identity on the day of marriage.Today she did all in his office, his Mandir, his second home...the very same way he deprived off her dignity in her palace, in mandir, in her DM's house. He is doing it for his sister but she is doing it to find the truth. 

Khushi who is really Buaji's titliya and sanka and for her ,others' smile is a real gift and joy .Who can't even think to give anyone any kind of "Chot" and she  has been accused from the very same man who she can't even imagine to do such a thing and for her to understand the magnitude of his "chot", she has to first understand the magnitude of His love for Her..."jisee jijaan se chahte hain .To understand that love, she has to let go of all of her anger, hurt, and frustration behind her hidden smile."apne kartavye se peeche nahin hatna.." This can only be done when she can differentiate in between her extreme out of box antics from extreme harmful actions which can jeopardies HIS life. This is the build up where she will learn and snap out of it after seeing her man's health down the drain because of her foolishness.

Pause here: She stops her all of her extreme pranks after Arnav's fainting incident.Huge difference in between her pranks now and later.She changes her strategy and GH track shows the new level of understanding in between them. When he tells her the reason of their marriage , she connects all of these dots, his true , genuine concern for his sister and that's why ...when she questions herself...of his wrong doing"WHY he did that?..." She couldn't remain angry with him and try to make her side clear regardless of her acceptance or rejection by Arnav because she can't live with this thought that he thinks ill about her"jab aap humare barey main itna ghatiya sochtey hain.."...again her trait, her self respect her dignity..."hum ney aisa khuch nahin kya jiski aap humain itni badi saza dain..."...She repents for not telling about Shyam earlier..."Khushi tum ne mujhe batana zaroori nahin samjha" ...That is her repent which she feels and wanna clear her side later on but then their separation takes this whole thing to a new level of their love where all this becomes MEANINGLESS.

My grabber is today he is accepting all of her irritations patiently because it is way better than her silence. Yesterday , his Di applied Tikka on him and he accepted it unwillingly and today Anjali's hints are running in Khushi's brain as bullet train.She is on her "101 mission" to annoy him more, pretends to apply Tikka from her own forehead without realizing the HEAT of this contact is ready not only to melt her but also is ready to liquefy him , to disintegrate him in his own desires.Desires to hold her forever while she is doing all of this just to go away from him.She gets possessed by her desires and stays there holding him so gently and firmly like there is no tomorrow and this is the first time when ARNAV sees this familiar possessiveness in her which he does for her.That ignites him and melts his pounding heart which only holds LOVE for her which always makes him weak, damn weak.His lascivious and sensuous "khushi..." by gulping all of this proximity and her brushing breath on him shows how deeply he is affected by her and so is she as she couldn't separate herself either .Both brushes off their raw vulnerability.He walks away by rubbing off her tikka applied by Khushi..again his rejection...

Pause here:That shows how he sees Anjali and Khushi.Anjali is at higher pedestal and Khushi is a betrayer for him now and one day he will descend for her just like he is doing for his sister.She will be illuminating his dark world and will bring his dreams out and those dreams will be associated with her.

I loved this picture for its significance and symbolisms for so many reasons. She was bending towards him and he was looking up towards her. There will be one day when Khushi will bow down to his PURE LOVE which is noble and  important as her DM.Here comes Naniji's words.."chote jab kissi se pyar kart haimn aur unki khatir khuch na kar sakat hain tou khud ko hi saza daiwat hain..." That day she understands the depth of his love for her and that takes her to understand his "chot"...She remembers how he saved her in guest house broken building putting his life in danger, he saved her in the rain and tried to give her warm coat by making himself drench in the rain,she remembers his worried concern when she hurt her wrist with bangles,how he came after her to put bandage on her injured finger,and how it was hard for him to detach himself from her while leaving and she jerks up from this slumber.She finds the answer.

For Arnav, sky is the limit and he is always climbing, always looking up regardless negative traits around him try to pull him down. One day Khushi's love will be his limit, he will wish for it, he will always want it, he will always look towards it and when time comes, he will climb towards it and achieve it.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:After kidnapping , Khushi wants to leave him because of her self respect and his past taunting attitude but he never lets her leave"tumhaim paa kar rahoonga and aur apni zindagi ka hissa banaoonga hamesha hamesha keh liye..."

Symbolism and connections:Bindi on forehead as Shiv's third eye, as a spiritual eye which evolves the process of thinking and acts through inner vision but evolution is never easy ...it goes through with nasty phases till its completion...It is associated with chakarvyue, chakra...inner enlightenment but it is circle ...which brings changes through confusion process, with mistakes.This track is entangling with Khushi's exploration.Episode 254-255 "Nafrat keh iss mahol main kuch tou hai..." She figures out all since the day one and that day when pearls are scattering from her Dori...they are opening each layer of their relation in front of her to feel the real essence of it.AND that light will show her the path to her Arnavji.

Come on the last scene , again she is the one who tried every thing to get out of this mess but he forced her to retreat for not telling any one and now .."To Know the truth and to get out of the house " All of her attempts got backfired and Arnav did not get irritated enough to throw her out..she did not give up  yet and today her smile in the office at the end because she is seeing a glimpse of her success.Don't forget he told her , he will eat pasta and she mocks him with geela geela pusta to make him angry.When she will find out he didn't eat and take his meds, she will repent and will stop...Just like Hot tea thrown scene.

Pause here;From becoming a halwai to nainital trip to empty his tank to make him stop.From desi girl to crashing his office for her fight for being right to fight for La. ...what has changed now ? ..Khushi's character remains the same what has changed is Arnav's reaction and that makes us thinking that Khushi has changed and losing her edge..

She is using Arnav's weakness to extract the truth.The only problem is the way it is being narrated..they are complicating a straightforward story with unnecessary comedy ...The way it is being directed and presented seems to be going off track.

Today Payal's  worry, curiosity, fear , jealousy, insecurity all getting erased as she realizes that the girl her husband  is humming  over is just a 9 year old

Moment of the day  

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7OFCKUbDcw[/YOUTUBE]

hi faiqa,

completely agree with you that given the circumstances, it's quite normal for her o behave in an erratic fashion... chaos has come upon her in a way. however, given her basic character, what got shown seemed a bit to far away and really not her. problem of writing, they sensed something precious but expressed it in a paltry unthinking way.

i enjoyed your symbolisms and the heartfelt reading of khushi.

none of us is a completely rational being and i bet i would have been in a state if what happened to her happened to me... writers could have thought this out with some empathy, we'd have an absolute winner phase then.
Episode 229

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYjaqOVd_gE[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast on Thursday , 12th April 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn,for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see

Blasters takes 225 - 227

ArshiH 👏 

I have to bring here your words for not losing track.😛.Very in depth piece and your explanation of Khushi's behavior towards her coping mechanism is worth praising.There are different factors you have to consider in human's attitude and she is 18-19.

Now the question is,Then why is she not doing anything about that piece of dirt Shyam who misbehaved with her disgustingly ? and why with only Arnav...

Hear me out calmly..., Shyam was her culprit but after her marriage , He is out of that category...She thinks and said it loudly..."Aap shaadi shuda rahain ya nahin magar hum aapki zindagi ka hisaa nahin ban sakte...and  her declaration...Apney sukh keh liye Anjaliji ko aapko chodna chahiye..."...That triggers the mind that she is done with him ...chapter closed...and now he is Anjali's convict and felon and she supposed to punish him...,"Anjaliji aankhain kholiye...kahin baithe baithe na so jayega" ...very deep meaning here...

Shyam was out the day he engaged himself, if you remember when he comes to scold at her that why is she still going to RM and Khushi brushed him off.He never understood and will never.Here is the weak story part and pretty much business POV for them too but definitely they could make more sense in his character too.He should have been STOPPED by some means and could be brought back if necessary.His continuous irrational behavior also adds up irritation.

Here comes Arnav's words"tum har kaam akaile nahin kar saktin..."...as Khushi had two moments where she could set things right about Shyam, First, when she found out and she couldn't tell Anjali and Second on marriage day , after Payal made her realized and she wanted to tell Arnav but Anjali's pregnancy stopped her as well as Buaji.She might do something later but then WHAT happened,her dreamsgot interrupted and snatched away from the very same man who set those dreams for her.BUT remember she also has no clue the change in her Prince is because of this Scorpion's poisonous bite at this point.She did take care of him really good later after knowing his TRUE abilities during kidnapping.So in her eyes, Arnav is her delinquent who shattered her dreams and at the same time she loves him regardless of her hate.

I take it this way, they have to show the similarity of Arnav and Khushi at some point in decision making business and this was another way.Could be done better though, totally agreed with you but we can't gulp this fact down that they totally ignore exploring Khushi's character for the sake of Arnav.Arnav is changing and his change makes us think other wise.I am connecting this to your triquetra and that makes a lot of sense here.Very Keen and detailed observations you are making at the same time ,not easy for everyone to understand their logic either.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Her dreams...

Today's epi is raising a beautiful point to look upon,Kishmish... RIASINS, lots of em.Why do we have again em after Episode 109. Symbolism and connection"mewe ka halwa" [raisins sweet]Raisins are symbolic of the passage from the bitterness of sorrow to sweetness of new beginning, forgiveness and solace and comfort in the eternal salvation and freedom of the departed soul.

Just like yesterday Anjali said"Khushiji apni khushiyan talash karne ki koshish kar rahi hain..." ...

Kishmish,a dried grape...as halted dreams , stalled hopes of Khushi...lots of em..."Charon taraf khushiyuon ka mahol, tare, phool, Rajkumar...these are her hopes and dreams which she starts her day from and hopes that her oath which she took by holding her manglasutre that she will bring her Arnavji back to her will come true...she is living and burning day by day in this ...yeh sawal humain din raat khata rehta hai..."

👏Simply magnificent connection, I was wondering too why Raisin's Halwa in 109 and may be it's forgotten but here it is.I even slipped it.Yes Akash was saying Kismish , a lot of them.Now it makes sense,She was seeing him everywhere and he comes in front of her, RAJKUMAR and throws all those stars and Rose petals.👏

I liked the way you connected this to Anjali's dialogue.Makes a lot of sense now.

Indeed her anger and frustration makes sense and her torture towards him is justifying but not at the cost of her character.I wished they made her realize earlier than making her feel guilt first.She realized it when he gets kidnapped and guilt when he gets faint.

Symbolism and connections:Bindi on forehead as Shiv's third eye, as a spiritual eye which evolves the process of thinking and acts through inner vision but evolution is never easy ...it goes through with nasty phases till its completion...It is associated with chakarvyue, chakra...inner enlightenment but it is circle ...which brings changes through confusion process, with mistakes.This track is entangling with Khushi's exploration.Episode 254-255 "Nafrat keh iss mahol main kuch tou hai..." She figures out all since the day one and that day when pearls are scattering from her Dori...they are opening each layer of their relation in front of her to feel the real essence of it.AND that light will show her the path to her Arnavji.

❤️I loved you mentioned that and that is the connection to Diwali.She was sitting in the middle in the circles and here she is applying it on his forehead , in the middle.Chakra. interesting

Thank You 

Edited by MehreenB - 10 years ago

i don't know why but this longing of arnav singh raizada, this fear that she's gone forever seems to be echoing in the layers of these post wedding days, even in swami, especially in certain moments of 228. as he looks at her, as he wants her, does he think she can never be really his ever? 
Well said👏 Indi.
Her going away from him always makes him angry, frustrated, empty handed."Kuch adhoora sa hai.." he will say it later.and this shows how he is affected by her loved ones who left him.His past always shadows his present.

a man and a woman who loved each other. who couldn't live without each other.

This was the whole summary of this episode and this scene👏

then a single word escaped his lips, guttural, resonating with the longing that was in his eyes that day he thought she had left... and the passion of the explosive "what if i lost you?!"

"khushi."

that was all he said.

i felt his desire, his love, his melting into her, his call to her soul, his immersion in her, and his heartbeat... now inextricably connected with her name.

That's all is running in his veins and that what is making him angry .Every time when he comes closer and loses his control , his anguish increases because he hates being in love with her.
She wants him the way he does but how can she, He shattered her and her family and accusing her for his loss.He has to tell me the truth.But the beautiful thing is THEIR CONNECTION which is growing day by day and they both are feeling it badly.

Thank You
Edited by MehreenB - 10 years ago

[SBS] 10th April 2012: Sanaya & Barun (Arnav faints), Episode 229
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJpKhSLjmvs[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJpKhSLjmvs

credit to the uploader
Originally posted by indi52

Indi di here is what I want.. Please wish for me that throughout life I can also be as nutty about this lau thing.. that never do i grow up so that love as IPK .. and in general.. fails to increase my dhakane.. Hope to be able to enjoy this always.. Hard to admit but had been so scared that as we grow up we get forced to give it away. Reading what you all write here gives me such a sense of security.. touch wood..
Sorry I got mislead by the date of these segments but they are actually refering back to Episode 228

[SBB] 12th April 2012: Dhriti, Sanaya, Akshay, Daljeet, Utkarsha, Jayshree T (Khushi's bodyguard), Episode 228 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq2RXeVjF2Y[/YOUTUBE]

DL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq2RXeVjF2Y

[TB] 12th April 2012: Sanaya, Deepali & Akshay (Who is Miss B), Episode 228 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ctosgZLRk[/YOUTUBE]

DL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ctosgZLRk

credit to the uploader Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Episode 228:

Her:

"On that stage that day guising as Heer I confessed ...

"Jiski bansuri ki dhun sun ne se mujhe jawan hone ka ehsaas hua

Jiski ek nazar se mujhe khud ke hone ka ehsaas hua"...

That yearning tenderness in your eyes and that timber in your voice awakens the woman in me...to feel and touch you.. ..to wrap every contour of your visage ... those rough edges with underlying suppleness.. is at the core of my entity... your caress and gaze... leaves me in a puddle of desire ... and vortexes me in a perilous pool...that almost scares me..as every time my dreams take wings you shun me! I may squeal...run.. prank quite unabashedly.. but inside... I am this woman who wanted to hold my man ... for ever.. ...do you see that my Rajkumar???"

Him:

"your warm supple skin...on my  static self... suddenly  an allayment not felt in years... an analgesic touch ...evoking many dormant desires...a cool drizzle on my arid soul...ephemeral this is.. or is this here to stay...in all the pain and hurt...a fervor throttled somewhere... ...and an echo left muted  inside... are you mine.. my "khushi??"

A magnum opus in a miniscule utterance

you and me.. that is the only permanence!!

Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Katelyn

Sorry I got mislead by the dates of these segments but they are actually refering back to Episode 228

[SBB] 12th April 2012: Dhriti, Sanaya, Akshay, Daljeet, Utkarsha, Jayshree T (Khushi's bodyguard), Episode 228 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq2RXeVjF2Y[/YOUTUBE]

DL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq2RXeVjF2Y

[TB] 12th April 2012: Sanaya, Deepali & Akshay (Who is Miss B), Episode 228 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ctosgZLRk[/YOUTUBE]

DL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ctosgZLRk

credit to the uploader

thanks, kate, for these.

had not seen them before.

in the second one, interestingly enough, just as babli comes in, sanaya says what we have been saying: "even though the last few episodes have not been as fantastic..." (around 2:40 or so).

so even the actors knew post marriage things were not that great.

and listening to deepali specially, even akshay, it's pretty clear that these two are worried about their track... deepali smiles and says, thanks for your comments and suggestions, some of them even get into the tracks, write something for me and akshay. earlier they laugh openly about the babli track... his best, sorry bestest, friend she is and no one knew of her for 200 episodes and more...

the cracks are all here and the actors are getting a bit worried.

very very interesting segment, as i look back on ipk, it somehow adds to my understanding...

there seems to be a fabulous movie in the very making and breaking of ipk... a story of heroes, villains, human nature, love, hate, dharma and adharma
and time. it would have an epilogue with all of us there. still believing. hai re nand kissore.

thanks so much, kate.

babli was so clearly brought in for trp... there might have been one ipk type prank pulled here though, she was the child actor who played krishna in a popular colors show... and given the thing for krishna ipk had, maybe their was something tongue in cheek there.

in the first one... still recovering from the sudden innocent smile barun breaks into after he's been sprayed with water several times by sanaya ostensibly to bring him back to his senses. i do miss that candid, fresh, so himself guy these days.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago