Klaroline AT #4 !! I'll be honest with U about what i want !!

Posted: 10 years ago

Klaus is described as sadistic, careless, paranoid, impulsive, emotional
short tempered, volatile, manipulative, jealous, obsessive and competitive

caroline forbes gif photo: forbes.gif

Strong, beautiful, full of light,genuine beauty,
fearless,talkative,chirpy

Klaus and Caroline's relationship has slowly been coming together ever since he saved her life on her birthday in Our Town. Klaus later develops an unrequited romantic interest in Caroline, and invites her to his family's ball. At the ball, they dance and talk together and she soon discovers a soft side to Klaus. When she returns home that night, she finds a hand-drawn picture of her and a horse, from Klaus. As the series progresses, Klaus falls for her even more because she's too smart to be seduced by him, she's beautiful, strong, and full of light. If one thing is for certain about the two of them, its that there is definitely something there. Whether its just flirtatious chemistry or something more but they definitely have a spark. While in New Orleans he calls Caroline and tells her hes standing in his most favorite place in the world and all he can think about is how much he would love to bring her there and share it with her. When Klaus returns for her graduation, he tells Caroline that he intends to be her last love, no matter how long it takes. He believes one day that she will 
choose him and let him show her the world.

Klaus and Caroline are reunited in 500 years of solitude.Klaus comes clean and informs Caroline of the real reason for his return to Mystic Falls; he wants genuine answers about her feelings towards him, and that not only is he willing to give up his vendettas against both Katherine and Tyler for her if she will be honest with him, but if she tells him the truth he will leave and never return to Mystic Falls. Caroline goes on the defensive, saying that she's at college and planning a life for herself, and none of her dreams involve Klaus in the least. Klaus understands, but counters that she is still afraid of him.

Caroline elaborates that she is more afraid of how she feels about him than he himself, that she thinks it is wrong to feel this way about him, but finally gives into her desires and initiates a kiss. Klaus hesitantly smiles. Caroline herself is positively glowing, and kisses him again, this time with Klaus reciprocating. Klaus pushes her against a tree, and they begin to strip each others' clothes off. What can only be described as "hot vampire-hybrid sex" (as Klaus referred to it while in Tyler's body) happens thereafter. Caroline herself does not return to the Salvatore boarding house until nightfall, with a leaf in her hair and disheveled clothing.

5x11 Klaroline Stills

We are not over yet.
we will be together one day.
however long it takes.

Edited by iluvOriginals - 9 years ago

Klaus: I fancy you. Is that so hard to believe?
Caroline: Yes.
Klaus: Why? You're beautiful, you're strong, you're full of light. I enjoy you

Caroline: I've never really been anywhere.
Klaus: I'll take you wherever you want. Rome, Paris, Tokyo.

Caroline: You and your expensive jewelry, and your romantic drawings can leave me alone.

Klaus: Oh, come on. Take a chance, Caroline. Talk to me. Come on, get to know me. I dare you

Caroline: Why do you always have to prove you're the alpha male?
Klaus: I don't have to prove anything, love. I am the alpha male. Come on. One dance. I won't bite

Caroline: So, there's not one single moment in your whole life that you wanted to be human?
Klaus: I never answered your question, if I ever thought about being a human. Once, I was on a trek in the Andes, and a hummingbird flew up to me, and just hovered there staring at me. It's tiny heart was pattering like a machine gun ... And I thought, what a thing, you know, to have to work that hard every day, just to stay alive, to be constantly on the verge of the death, and how satisfying every day must be that it survived ... And that was the only time when I thought about being human.

Edited by iluvOriginals - 9 years ago

--iluvOriginals (Almas)
-featherheart (Garvita )
- xDopellgangersx( Macey)
-forevermine (Safreena)
-awasthy(ashu)
-nishita(nishi)
-Delena-cious (Sia)
-Enchanted_jassi
-Apporvarnav
-kareenarocks