Episode 1038 Ahmedabad Mein Daya Faraar I aired on 24th January 2014 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by snehal.

No no. What you wrote about precap is correct. It's just that the sequence of last shot was like that. Daya behind someone and Abhijeet and team behind Daya n the sound of shot with Daya ducking it. So it can be either for the person whom Daya is chasing or in air. 
If abhijeet really shoots Daya, they would have highlighted it. Showing only that part. Sony would never let go that opportunity. 

🀣
TRP ko badhane ka itna acha mauka milgaya toh chodenge thodi πŸ˜‰

TRP ko badhane ka itna acha mauka milgaya toh chodenge thodi πŸ˜‰

Correct Boss...πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
Waiting for this episode..
Wo mere city me aaye aur me dekh b nai saki unhe.. ab episode me dekhugi.. 😭
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

I have to open this thread in emergency..
Next week is Ahmedabad special..
Precap shows Daya sir turning against CID. A dying man tells Daya tum wohi karoge jo main chahta hun and Daya sir leaves without any reply to the man. Team and Abhi sir in boat and Abhi sir telling ek CID officer ki zindagi mein kabhi kabhi aise halat ate hai jab use duty ya dost mein se ek ko chunna parta hai..
Next scene Daya sir running on street, Abhi sir and team chases him and ABHI SIR SHOOTS DAYA SIR..!!!

Hey bhagwan! Ab yehi baki reh gaya tha!!! That's it. I quit. I'm leaving. Bye, bye FW and bye, bye CID. 

Congratulations on losing a pakka CIDian.

No no. What you wrote about precap is correct. It's just that the sequence of last shot was like that. Daya behind someone and Abhijeet and team behind Daya n the sound of shot with Daya ducking it. So it can be either for the person whom Daya is chasing or in air. 
If abhijeet really shoots Daya, they would have highlighted it. Showing only that part. Sony would never let go that opportunity. 

Oh chalo so it isn't Abhijeet sir shooting Daya sir. FW you haven't lost me yet. I take my resignation back. πŸ˜†

But yeh inka anniversary special hai? 
Untill the episodes air confusions will prevailπŸ˜†..
This will be a 2 part episode I am sure. Another Goa like OTT YSPT episode. And Ravi has again got to do the WU of the ffinale. 🀣
^ Ravi ke paas hi hamasa aise WUs aate hain. πŸ€£

Please Ravi do another "wrench his mouth open and force" line. πŸ€£

I don't mind doing this one at all. Here's the reason. πŸ˜‰