College & University

| QH NL Discussions | [IO] *V.IMP NOTE 90* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 92

pancakes

IF-Rockerz

pancakes

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Originally posted by pancakes

Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Originally posted by pancakes

Hi Guys
I am PC
Priyanka chopra? Shocked ROFL
lol no its from my username
What's your full name ? Tongue
my name is maliha 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.Afrin_RaqBhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "| QH NL Discussions | [IO] *V.IMP NOTE 90* (Page 7)" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Afrin_RaqBhi

Goldie

Afrin_RaqBhi

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
^6 nice to meet u
Im Afrin

QueenOfMyCastle

IF-Sizzlerz

QueenOfMyCastle

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
hello all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.

QueenOfMyCastle

IF-Sizzlerz

QueenOfMyCastle

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Completed (20-31)

Technical: The directors are doing a good job. Surbhi needs a new stylist and if she does not have one, she needs one. Pronto. The rest of the cast is alright with their outfits. Sets were nice, the dance sequence was good too after a long time, good job choreographers.

Characters suddenly behaving out of characters is a hindrance that needs to be overcome => Writers and directors need to work on that.

Story: Story has picked up pace and this week was thoroughly enjoyable. I am liking that they are balancing the clashes with the tender moments of the all the leads. It helps balance the equation and does not give the viewers a headache. Tannu is back, Haseena and Razia are schemeing, Asad, Razia and Haider have thrown the gauntlet. Gaffur has found his daughter and is at the risk of losing them both. Too much going on.LOL

Can you please know when to stop with the stupid AsYa fights? They start well, but then the writers get carried away. I am at a loss why Zoya needs to keep harping on about how she is always right. Kiddish much?

Acting: Raqesh is getting into the element of the character,eye contact is so much better, voice modulation and pitching needs more work. Surbhi needs to tone down a bit. Mohit has been phenomenal with the change in expressions. Alkaji and Tejji are the reason I am so hooked on these last few weeks. The rest of senior actors haven't had much chance to display their talent these last few weeks. Rest of the younger cast oscillate between good and bad.

Overall: The episodes in the last couple weeks have been hit and miss. We saw some excellent scenes with great execution and some very dry, very okayish scenes too. With Gaffur knowing who his lost daughter is and also having to work against Haider and Razia's open challenges, it will be interesting to see how the drama unfolds next.

QH should now be renamed as "Kissa of jaals and chaals"

Numerical Rating: 8.5/10

Edited by QueenOfMyCastle - 31 January 2014 at 10:19am

TeriGalliyan.

.LilGreenRobot.

IF-Sizzlerz

.LilGreenRobot.

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
RES .. 

Gonna start doing summary from 20th in a bit Big smile

------ Edited ------

Summary 20-24..

*Gaffur visits the mental institution where Tanveer is admitted and she tells him she knows everything about her daughter; but she will only tell him everything if her demands are met. Gaffur doesn't give in and is tensed thinking about what she said.

*Asad, Zoya, Dilshad and Badi-bi set up a plan to expose Razia but fail. However, Rashid records Gaffur's confession on Zoya's phone when he visits the room asking for forgiveness saying he agrees to whatever punishment they get. Rashid tries his best to show them the phone but all attempts fail. Asad announces that he will be taking over the company because his father is physically unable to and also announces that Gaffur is resigning shocking both Razia and Gaffur. Asad organizes a party in the change of duty and says he has a surprise announcement which will be revealed in the party. Rashid manages to write on a piece of paper asking Zoya to check her phone but the paper ends up with Razia. She checks Zoya's phone and hears Gaffur's confession and thinks that they will be announcing his crime.

*Najma is tensed about Nikhat's current state but carries on ignoring her. Haseena succeeds in her plans to prove Nikhat mad. Asad invites Najma for the party and asks for Nikhat to come as well but Haseena poisons Najma's mind asking her not to take Nikhat to the party as she will embarrass them further.

*Haider and Humeira share romantic and passionate moments together. Humeira finally gives into her emotions and confesses that she likes Haider. Haider is happy that he is succeeding in his plan. 

*Haider confronts Gaffur about the gudiya factory raaz. He confesses that he knows the crimes he committed together with Razia. He tells Gaffur that 17 years ago, not only did a body get burnt in the factory, but ruined his parents lives too as they were the owners of the factory. Haider reveals that his father died due to bankruptcy after the loss of the factory. He vows to send Gaffur to jail and ruin Humeira's life. Gaffur is tensed and guilty but is determined to stop Haider from ruining Humeira's life.

*Gaffur is guilty about the crimes he has committed and tells Razia that sooner or later everything will be out in the open and because they are the culprits; they will surely be punished. He says that whatever punishment they get will be less than what they deserve after what they have done.

Edited by .LilGreenRobot. - 27 January 2014 at 5:37pm

TeriGalliyan.

ShwetzQH

ShwetzQH

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Made the rubric! :)
Tried to make it least bias as possible by excluding things that are opinionated (ie. Story? Plot? Concept?) and kept it more towards the development of the plot, the creative logic behind the story, and the freshness of the concept.

The scale is from 1-5, I tried to keep it pretty basic but do let me know if there's anything you guys feel I should add! :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.-LiveLoveLaugh-.LilGreenRobot.QueenOfMyCastle

ShwetzQH

ShwetzQH

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
The second column is for the score (1-5) and the third column is for additional comments.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.-LiveLoveLaugh-.LilGreenRobot.QueenOfMyCastle

ShwetzQH

ShwetzQH

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Oh by the way, this is Shweta, I'm just on my PMing account. Forgot I didn't log out.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.Afrin_RaqBhi-LiveLoveLaugh-.LilGreenRobot.QueenOfMyCastle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top