Jodha Akbar

A millionaire's first love #1 new link on page 1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 106

yurimehta11

Goldie

yurimehta11

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaeldsouza91

YuriClapgreat dear.. but its shortUnhappyi want more... please update soon and do pm me plzEmbarrassed

thank you

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A millionaire's first love #1 new link on page 1 (Page 6)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yurimehta11

Goldie

yurimehta11

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srividhya68

nice upt
cont soon

thank you for always appreciate my work

yurimehta11

Goldie

yurimehta11

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parijatrocks

i love this ruku

i also love this rukaiyaa

yurimehta11

Goldie

yurimehta11

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parijatrocks

i love this ruku

i love strong woman so write this reaction of rukaiyaa

yurimehta11

Goldie

yurimehta11

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 4:26am | IP Logged
this part is dedicate to all readers who want to read more and request me to write.my net is slow so cant send pm right now hope you understand and if you are not enjoying it please let me know so i stop this ss.
part 3
abbu who is she?
jalal she is rukaiyaa.your cousin and she is live with us from now on.he greet her.they start to do everything togther either it is playing or study or eating .in few days they became friends .whole school known them as best buddies and no one dare to challange them.few years passed away and one day worst thing happened in jalals life his parents died in a car accident.bairam khan his fathers legal advisor take responsibilty of both rukaiyaa and jalal till jalal turns 18.in that difficult time rukaiyaa always support him emotionally.and when he turn 18 he take charge of business from bairam khan.
hi everyone meet the evergreen beauty the diva rukaiyaa sultan my fiancee.
he saw picture of them on wall .he take it and throw on floor.glass of picture broken into pieces.his eyes become red due to anger .he broke whole item of room .dressing table , tv, glass doors.everything is broken just like him.
why you do this rukaiyaa ? yoi dont believe in love and till last year you dont have any problem with all this .now what happen.he sat in one corner of room.
on the other hand
akram i am so worried about him.our relation broke but still he is my best buddy.i should call zaheer and ask him to check him once.
zaheer reach at mension and reach to the room .room is locked from inside.he knock many times but he didnt respond so he break the doorand saw a injured jalal glass pieces penetrate his body on legs , hands and chest and blood is coming from wounds.he call servants and shift him to next room and start dressing his wounds.he didnt found it safe to call a doctor.it will leak the news in media and spoil his image.then he call rukaiyaa that he is there with jalal till he dont feel relax and overcome with all this painful situation.
when jalal wake up .he gets ready for office eat his breakfast very calmly and move to office like nothing happened yesterday.zaheer surprise to see this why he behave so calm.
he engaged himself in work more than his capacity.like he dont want to go home.everyone leaves from office but he still working.zaheer insist him to go home but he denied and tell him to go.
days passed but he still follow this routine and after work he goes to his flat in a multi storied bulding.he dont go to mansion to recall all bitter experiance
hows this part .are you all satisfied or not.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

tahseensakinatanjica1Garima....parinikaKDR81...janu...arpita1226MonalisaJazizeh123Annarichardpranavvikasoshinchaudhary45ramadeviakdhasunshine_sunarunsunita_gmakdhadeewaaniiSUMESHNIhelyaisha.....11110indudolaicjs369shahbhavinisrividhya68roshaeldsouza91SHINYSHREYAParijatrocksppluvkuch..Tahniat..goldenmoon

indudolai

IF-Rockerz

indudolai

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 4:36am | IP Logged
nice update...where is Jodha...want her entry soon...

SUMESHNI

IF-Dazzler

SUMESHNI

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Awesome update I also want jodha entry soon 

akdhadeewaanii

IF-Dazzler

akdhadeewaanii

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 6:05am | IP Logged
awesome update...now it gave him all the reason to be cruel...i would like to read moreBig smile...plz plz plz make longer update...nd update soon...Tongue
nd i m desperate for jodha jalal's nxt paasionate meeting..TongueWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top