Guys lets Discussed & Remember ! ! ! - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kunakshadeewani

i remeber d scene b/w megha-mohan... where megha wnt 2 a toy shop 2 buy sumthng 4 addu bt ws nt able 2 decyd..
n den mohan help her..
"ishaaron ishaaron mein hmara dil chura liya"...
no dialougs bt d acing ws superb...

yes😳😊
Originally posted by Senpoo

Then I am remembering the Lift scene !!! Mohan singing "Pyaar maanga hai tumhi se" 🀣 and Megha's reactions to his faulted lyrics 🀣!!!! Look at Mohan - how involved and lost in his own singing world πŸ˜† much to Megha's irritation πŸ˜† that she blurts out "mujhe pyaar karo!" 😳 And there is our Mohan looking at her, all ready to do, just as she commanded him to πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†!

oh, yes😳

On Holi day when Mohan sends colors packet to Nanhi through the wire service (the bell connecting string πŸ˜†) Guru gets angry with Mohan! His face frowned and crossing his arms and with a pout! Guru darling looks so so sweet! And Mohan tries to pacify him! Finally gives a hug and Guru gets convinced! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And I so much wanted Mohan to kiss Guru here! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When Mohan gets into Vyas's house from the terrace to rescue Megha from Rashmi's encounter!!! 🀣
Mohan escapes from Megha's MIL!!! πŸ˜†
Then missed in action from Addu! πŸ˜†
Then the super encounter with Sanjay!!!! 🀣 He says "I lubh you!!!" in a husky voice!!!! And just missed being kissed 🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by NAMM5

Now my fav scene is rasmi's farmhouse scene when mohan confess his love 2nd  time.
And I love all the confess dialogue what mohan say
But I love special 2 dialogue 

1. Is mohan said that..."apko khone ka dar apko pane ki khusi se kanhi jyada hai."

And 2 nd one is when megha said "tum ne mujhe ye kehe kar khoya nahi balki humesha ke liye paa liya."

Ohh ! ! ! I am totaly fida on that dialogues...

😳😊
The Dr. Kalpathia scene 🀣!!! That was rib-tickling too!!! Guru, Mohan, Megha and Indu too all were going crazy with every dialogue of the doc!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@snepoo...plz tell that dialogue wo muje yadd nahiπŸ˜›
Originally posted by NAMM5

<font color="#990099">@snepoo...plz tell that dialogue wo muje yadd nahiπŸ˜›</font>

Ya poo dii please in detail 😳 πŸ˜†
It all starts with Indu calling "Monu" at the clinic and more than the injection pain, Mohan cribs about "Monu Monu" calling!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

One look at MM, Dr. Kalpathia decides that they are husband and wife! πŸ˜† His expressions were so so funny there!!! And he appreciates Mohan for doing a heroic action saving his own! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ And he communicates to Megha that her "HE" πŸ˜³ is fine and will be ok soon and back to Mohan that his "SHE" is absolutely fine and that because of him!!! πŸ€£πŸ˜† !!! He must be thinking that he is a God-send cupid for the lovers who are being separated by evils (read Indu here πŸ˜†) 🀣

And when applying medicine he asks Mohan to bear the pain thinking that its him instead of his "SHE" who is undergoing the pain! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And really Mohan bears the pain looking at Megha! πŸ˜‰

Dr. Kalpathia's prescription:
1. "Get ointment applied from your 'SHE'" πŸ˜†
2. "How much service you do that much early "HE" will get well" 🀣
3. "Feed him turmeric mixed milk daily for three days" 🀣 [And this is where Indu gets crazy asking the Dr. why will she give haldi wala dhudh that too for three days!] πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then Dr. Kalpathia takes lesson for Indu as well!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@poo di.. thank you so much... now i remember
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣