~SPOILER THREAD- SBS/ SBB/ E 24~ pg-148- E 24 seg on deepika's lunch

Posted: 10 years ago
When Sandhya refuses to cut her hair, Inspector Singh poses a challenge for her.  Sandhya tells Suraj about her aching back and legs and he realizes that she may be pregnant.  He feels happy and guilty.

Source:  Whatsonindia

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘   CVs, don't spoil our show.

posting the content shared by bharathika
Edited by thala - 9 years ago
so its suraj misunderstands

Sirji another babho! Posing challenges for sandy! πŸ˜²

If ur back n legs ache u r pregnant?!!! πŸ˜†
Suraj ji, is missing sandy badly, wants to see her, n wants her back. Wishful thinking! 

Tfs Rama n bharathi! 
this is no more IPS track
this is Indefinite Perplexity Scepticism track
Aching back and legs. She ran 1600km, jumped from a high point, was in wire mesh and then did kick boxing. What do you expect. Well I dont want to say anything moreπŸ˜†
Yaa but you need confusion pe confusion. Bhabo centre of attraction. So you need all this. Most probably Sandhya will have vomitting and chakkar also most probably because of some hectic physical activity she is not used to, or may be because of indigestion. But CVs will ensure that we viewers are kept in tenterhooks for next 2 weeks before this is sorted out.

Now Sirjee giving challenge to Sandhya. Now what is that instead of matkas and 15 day what will we see here. Or it is a 15 day test by sirjee πŸ˜ƒ
Oh no...😲 Sooraj thinking Sandhya to be pregnant..that means..Gosh..why didn't they use any erm..protection?!?!! πŸ˜• Training ke pehle kiya,toh they should have used protection!!! (Though sometimes usage of protection also have chances sometimes..still..)...Though we're all kinda sure(more than SoorYa alsoπŸ˜†) that she isn't pregnant..this prediction of Sooraj shows that..erm..they never used any protections!!

And CVs...please don't hype about this now!!!! Till now,the way i've thought,the CVs have shown in that way only..first consummation,then IPS,after that pregnancy track..So CVs,since you've gone as per my assumption till the IPS Track,now don't spoil it by adding pregnancy issue in between IPS Track!! 
lol debo 
chf was an accident
suraj had planned for SR ( remember he gave the red rose and said he is waiting for πŸ˜‰)
but they never expected to miss the bus and then TD sandy getting jealous
rest is historyπŸ˜†
lol πŸ˜†...guess this is a misunderstanding...Maninee said in TB interview that they will be shooting till mid february...so it's going to be a full fledged IPS track for sure πŸ˜‰ this drama is just bring in surya and bhasan angle even in the training track, these two are the USP of the show, CVs know it well...

Originally posted by thala

lol debo 
chf was an accident
suraj had planned for SR ( remember he gave the red rose and said he is waiting for πŸ˜‰)
but they never expected to miss the bus and then TD sandy getting jealous
rest is historyπŸ˜†

Rama ji..πŸ˜† I'm not considering CHF at all..That happened accidentally..πŸ˜‰ so they were not prepared right..πŸ˜› But like i said earlier,they've spent 2 more nights after their first consummation night..(the 3rd night they spent together being awake)..So,they must have had 'it' also after the CHF(it's normal)..Toh uss do raat toh woh dono prepared the na..then???
yes kd bb and sandy are insperable
i thought they will use only bb echo  in TA
but now looks like bb will visit to confirm whether she is preggy or not 

just like the way she wanted to confirm hair cut through skype