Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Haseena needs to combust
Tanveer needs to be sectioned in solitary confinement and how I would love to see Razia back in that mental Asylum 

Am I being really mean? Lol

Another brilliant post Rivs

Lots of love

Saima 
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i always laugh when haseena cry and i loved todays haira scences..very nicely done and loved their cute aleeping scence tooand loved your title.kissi ne sacch hi kaha pyaar ke liya one moment is enough.and kab tak humaira keep waiting for ayaana.lets see what store for them, Edited by soniasharmin89 - 10 years ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I liked the epi too.
Only I wished the Qureshi house to get less screen space. Sigh. πŸ˜†
I found Humeira's expression so funny today! πŸ˜†
Loved the SM drama.
sayari16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tnusredey

I liked the epi too.

Only I wished the Qureshi house to get less screen space. Sigh. πŸ˜†
I found Humeira's expression so funny today! πŸ˜†
Loved the SM drama.

agreed sm drama is good and haseena is as usual no comment.but today i like haira scenes.mohit i must say did an fab job and day by day i m finding him more good but i have complain with ketki..the way she gave expressions not went well with me.but overall enjoyed their scenes.loved their sleeping scenes when haider gave an evil look and the way he came forward to save humaira..loved that part.😳
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was awesome
I can't believe that humera is fall for haider so early. she loved ayan from childhood but nowπŸ˜†
i hope VM account is fake. And ayan enters in QH soon
Loved your titleπŸ˜ƒ
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Rivs, story is getting better at SM. Qureshi was thudd and Jungle mein mangal, lol kya socha tha aur kuch bhi nahi huaπŸ˜†. Pyar stuff is fluffy, Haider is still not moved by her not really..

Yeah Asad will fail, and Razia is queen. Gaffur redemption on the way, atleast they are going through proper way on this..

And yes, we never knew we will say this, but Tanveer appearance gives up hope of sun shine, from Haseena crap.. At Qureshi Farhan is not doubting Nikhat, so mabe we will see them..

VM has so many accounts and who knows whats true, I saw Waqar's on Jan 14th saying VM will be coming back soon, AGAIN..

I dont believe Nikaah thing too, why will he do it?
Love_Surbhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I doubt Tanveer has gone mad. Her eyes, expressions saying something else. Also that irritating bg music.
I guess none of the plans will go in favour of Asad-Zoya-Dilshad-Rashid. The truth will unveil as a surprise, unexpectedly all of a sudden.
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haider even I'd like to get a cover from the sunlight with that black checked shirt of yours. Humeira, really though? πŸ˜†
Kuch kuch hota hai...kya yehi pyaar hai? πŸ˜‰

Najma woah. I mean Imran kept the fact that he impregnated a lady for the longest of time and you oh so very easily forgave him, here your sister who you think is crazy, and you yell at her? Hello madam if she's crazy, why would you waste your breath over her?

Please do something Farhan. Take her away. 

Really good to see things moving finally at Haseena's. I want Najma to say some more hurtful things to Nikhat, then I want Sameera to come out in the open. I would LOVE to see Najma then.

Asad looking dashing in that black suit. Dilshad, can she get any cuter?
And just love Razia all freaked out like that.

And welcome back, again, Tannu. Love her simple yet sweet dressing. She actually looks nice, minus crazy hair. Hehe.

Love your post.

FaRz

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rajnid68

QM...only haseena seems to be geeting good amount of facial exercise..

Eyes.lips, eyebrows..all in sync..kaysay kar lay thi hai..
Nikhat..is left alone in the created battlefield..
And has to come out from the maze ..
Created by haseena..victorious...
Hope this time its her brains and not the knife
First time it was her wrist and the second time..imraans..
 Asad miyah ..lami race kay ghoday niklay...
Ms farookhi kay sangth may...
  Tanveer tho pagal nahi dikh rahi thi...
Freedom in lue of information..
Desperate father...will adhere to anything..
  Humeira in love...suddenly..
Jungle ki hawa..ka kya kahana..
   Waiting to see whats asad plan...
  Nikha tho bahut door ki bath hai...
Pahalay..dono ki chemistry ki tho setting ho jaya...

Rajni -
I agree, Haseena's every constipated expression is being shown with too much detail. no wonder everyone dislikes her so much.
I pity Nikhat often, but then this girl really does not have a brain in her skull. If she did, she would not be taken for a ride, every single freaking time by Haseena.
Lol...Asad and Ghoda. Thats a good one.
I am sure Tanveer is not mad. She is only pretending.
Humeira ji ki to baat hi na kare to behtar hai. She has acceptance issues thanks to her mom and Mr. Ayaan Ahmed Khan. Hence she is looking for love everywhere, wrong places included. But then Ayaan promised to marry her and next instant got married to Zoya. So now it is her turn. Another pair of tortured souls jinki kismat mein milna shayad likha hi nahi.

Agreed they need to get AsYa to the same point in their relation as before.
Rivs
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Surbhibornstar

Nyc pst it ws a gud episde asad plan i gona fail fo sure I tink tannu mi8 say she is d lst daughter finaly cn c baby bump im likin haira dey r so cute

Yes the baby bump is finally here...thank god for the small mercies in life.
That is quite possible. I wonder how Siddique will react when he finds out that the girl ostracized by society and an unwed mother is his daughter.

Interesting thought.