Posted: 19 years ago
yes thats true...rajeev ke fans ko agar rajeev se baat karne nil gaya..to phir wo baat kitni khushi deti hai....btw even i have sopken 2 rajeev...so is so cute!!😉
how nice..nandiinii...that's great!!!!! i liked watching in the award functions recently on tv, he looked so happy...it was nice!!!!
wow dats gr8 did u asked about leavin kth what did he say?????

anni i am delighted that u have replied me .i have called him up but it is giving that the no. is invalid .what should i do please help me reply me please

hi anni .i am soha .do u remember me.i have asked u sujal's number.....i am delighted that u replied me .i have tried that number but it is giving that the number is invalid .what should i do.please helpme .i would be glad if u crosscheck the number once and tell me the current and the right number.. bye thanku 

hi anni i am soha .i am happy that u have given me sujals phone number. i have tried it but it is giving that the number is invalid .what should i do .please give me the current number .please please please,actually i am planning to give my friend ,sujals number as her birth day gift .so please reply me bye

ppl i wish i could giv out Rajeev's id but he banned me coz i once spreaded out his id n he found out so he told me online dat "u've been spreading my id dont do dat again as im full of contacts" so even if i want to giv da id i cant n i even asked him about leavin n he said dat he aint and soha ur sayin dat dis numba - 9820219421 iz invalid, try out wid a code or sumefine like 00919820219421 anyway dats for out of india but try a code before his numba on ur mobile.

Edited by jazmine - 19 years ago
     hi jasmine i am happy that u have replied me .thanku.i want to know some thing sujal is not seen in kth this days what had happend to him? did he quit ?or he is still in deciding ? please reply me soon .i will be waiting for ur reply .i am very curious to know about it .and once again so oooosweet of u bye