Posted: 19 years ago
hey guyz i just soke to sujal he is a really sweet guy and down to earth .First his secretary picked up the phone and i though it was him.But thn he said tht sujal is givin a shot plz call after 10 mins.i really spoke to him.I cudnt believe it myself .He is really down to earth and very carin person.Now i cant stop thinkin about him.

u r so lucky wat did u talk 2 him about an was kash der.😛 

luv faz

that iz so cool aini!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell us more
😭omg i wanna talk to rajeev ..too bad im in australia, i dont think my dad would be to happy if he saw the phone bill if i did that !! 😆

wow...that's sooo great...i'm new to this forum...can u plzzz post the number on which u talked to him...? i'm sure a lot of people wud like to talk to him!

thanx

dear anni ., i am soha actually i want ot talk to sujal atleast once .could u plz give me sujal's current mobile no.

hi anni iactaully i wnted to talk to sujal but i am unable to get his no. could u plz give me the no. thanks reply me soon

congrats ain..
aur bhai mast.....
kya baat hui yeh to batao...
ur lucky  dat u got chance to talk to him n so am i fortunate to get to talk to Rajeev ova da net several times. this aint a joke, i hav his email id n he iz so sweet ova da net too.

hey guys, i've just started watching KTH...its very nice, i'm just wondering if Rajeev is really leaving the show or not...

can please someone tell me that.... and by the way you lucky girls.....how nice is this, to be in contact with someone you admire.....

luvs, deepika