**~!! Happy Bithday to Kamli- Nash... !!~**

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

I was in my deep slumber sleep just when my new acquired phone beeped into a message. After rubbing the sleepy eyes all I could figure was it was noted the birthday of another forum member...

But it was only when I came I realized that it is not JUST a forum member but also my one of the VERY close forum friends birthday...Nishaya. Someone who accompanies me to the Paanch forum also. The 18th of January is not only a date in calendar but its her birthday.

So I am making this thread to wish her Birthday ... May this coming year you get all your dreams fulfilled, may you become a Dazzler soon too and then a Rockerzs. No matter where but I will always be wishing for your farewell.

Its is always very special to wish someone so sweet. May your life be filled with all the happiness and may success touch your feet.

scroll down
do hit the like button
Edited by annabh - 10 years ago

I think it will be very unfair of us if we start the party without even letting the Birthday Girl cut her cake...

So here I bought you Five different cakes accordingly

Chaloo tususifyy😆

scroll down
and do hit the like button

Wait is not over yet
accompany me to the dinning area please

Main course

Deserts

SCROLL DOWN
do hit the like button

Sidharth Malhotra

Sidharth Malhotra (born around 1985[1]) is an Indian actor and former model. He made his film debut in Karan Johar's commercially successful dramedy Student of the Year, for which he received the nomination for Filmfare Best Male Debut.[2] In addition to his acting career, Malhotra participates in stage shows and is a prominent celebrity endorser for brands and products. His off-screen life is the subject of fervent tabloid reporting in India.

Kim Hyun-joong

Kim is well known for his role as Yoon Ji-hoo in the 2009 Korean drama Boys Over Flowers,[2] for which he received the "Popularity Award" at the Seoul International Drama Awards 2009[3] and the "Popularity Award" at the 45th PaekSang Arts Awards[4] and as Baek Seung-jo in Playful Kiss for which he received "Male Popularity Award" at MBC Drama Awards.

With the expiration of the contract, Kim left DSP Media, who managed him as part of SS501 and joined KeyEast in 2010.[5] He debuted as a solo artist with his Korean mini albums Break Down[6] and Lucky[7] in 2011. He is also a style icon in Korea,[1] having won several icon awards and a member of the charity football team FC MEN.[8]

Ashish Kapoor

Ashish Kapoor is an Indian actor working in the Indian Television Industry. He played the role of Yuvraj Uday Veer Singh in the TV serial Dekha Ek Khwab.

Before this serial he has also acted in many other serials like Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as Nikhil, Rashmi's husband[1] and Kitani Mohabbat Hai. He said that he like acting in serials as his mother feels happy to see him on television.[2]

He was in Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage.

Kapoor is a trained interior designer and says that he came into acting by mere coincidence.[3]

Kapoor started his acting career in 2005. He played small roles in many Indian serials like Bandini, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. He then participated by being an undercover agent in UTV Bindass reality show Emotional Atyachar in which a person who doubts his/her boyfriend's/girlfriend's loyalty, can ask for a loyalty test on him/her. In 2011 he played the lead role of Prince Uday Veer in Dekha Ek Khwab. He also was the lead in Sony TV's serial Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage. His character is called Sahil who believes in love marriage. Kapoor is currently is playing the main lead in Life OK serial Savitri where portrays as the character Veer, who is bound to protect and love Rajkumari Daymanti.[4]

do hit the like button
scroll down
Many happy returns of the Day Nishaya 🤗

your birthday gifts

I hope this birthday thread is liked by you

And A huge thanks to all the member who commented and liked this thread and wished her.

Lets ends the party with a BANG
DANCE TILL YOU DROP

HIT THE LIKE BUTTON
 SCROLL DOWN FOR A MANVEER OS

There was once a very generous king,  three daughters; being a man of sense, he spared no cost for their education, but gave them all kinds of masters. His daughters were extremely handsome, especially the youngest. When she was little everybody admired her, and called her "The little Princess Fairy;" so that, as she grew up, she still went by the name of Manyata, which made her sisters very jealous.

The youngest, as she was handsomer, was also better than her sisters. The two eldest had a great deal of pride, because they were rich. They gave themselves ridiculous airs, and would not visit other merchants' daughters, nor keep company with any but persons of quality. They went out every day to parties of pleasure, balls, plays, concerts, and so forth, and they laughed at their youngest sister, because she spent the greatest part of her time in reading good books.

As it was known that they were great fortunes, several eminent prince  made their addresses to them; but the two eldest said, they would never marry, unless they could meet with Prince Udayveer, [the most handsome prince of the land]. Beauty very civilly thanked them that courted her, and told them she was too young yet to marry, but chose to stay with her father a few years longer.

Years passed by, the news of the prince faded away he was lost some where, his mighty kingdom was deserted and cursed now and no one knew where he was . All at once the King had to go to a faraway land for a war, and kept the two elder sister in charge of Manyata but something else had been playing in their minds, they had shifted to the country palace. The two sister made her work in the palace while the servants and maid pitied Manyata and cursed the evil sister. Manyata rose at four in the morning, and made haste to have the house clean, and dinner ready for the family. In the beginning she found it very difficult, for she had not been used to work as a servant, but in less than two months she grew stronger and healthier than ever. After she had done her work, she read, played on the harpsichord, or else sung whilst she spun.On the contrary, her two sisters did not know how to spend their time; they got up at ten, and did nothing but saunter about the whole day, lamenting the loss of their fine clothes and acquaintance. "Do but see our youngest sister," said they, one to the other, "what a poor, stupid, mean-spirited creature she is, to be contented with such an unhappy dismal situation."

The good king was of quite a different opinion; he knew very well that Manyata outshone her sisters, in her person as well as her mind, and admired her humility and industry, but above all her humility and patience; for her sisters not only left her all the work of the house to do, but insulted her every moment.

Finally they found a perfect way to get ride of Manyata forever so one day on the sake of sister day out they took her in the deep dense jungles for horse riding and at a perfect chance they escaped leaving her all to herself in the jungle.

She tried to go back to her home, but found completely lost. It rained and snowed terribly; besides, the wind was so high, that it threw her  twice off his horse, and night coming on, she began to apprehend being either starved to death with cold and hunger, or else devoured by the wolves, whom she heard howling all round her, when, on a sudden, looking through a long walk of trees, she saw a light at some distance, and going on a little farther perceived it came from a palace illuminated from top to bottom. The princess returned God thanks for this happy discovery, and hastened to the place, but was greatly surprised at not meeting with any one in the outer courts. His horse followed him, and seeing a large stable open, went in, and finding both hay and oats, who was almost famished, fell to eating very heartily; Manyata tied her up to the manger, and walking towards the house, where  she saw no one, but entering into a large hall, she found a good fire, and a table plentifully set out with but one cover laid. As she was wet quite through with the rain and snow, she drew near the fire to dry herself. "I hope," said she, "the master of the house, or his servants will excuse the liberty I take; I suppose it will not be long before some of them appear."

She waited a considerable time, until it struck eleven, and still nobody came. At last she was so hungry that he could stay no longer, but took a chicken, and ate it in two mouthfuls, trembling all the while.  She went out of the hall, and crossed through several grand apartments with magnificent furniture, until she came into a chamber, which had an exceeding good bed in it, and as she was very much fatigued, and it was past midnight, she concluded it was best to shut the door, and go to bed.

He watched her from a distance, did not dare to near himself to her, did not dare to risk her life, she was so fragile and innocent. Her face was glowing with the fire light as she twirled and turned perfectly in the bed. His heart felt like been beating all over again but he left a sign and walked away from her room.  UdayVeer had stopped dreaming of happiness that would never be his again.

He sat by the fireplace of his room drinking down the wine, it had been years and yet he had failed in every aspects no one in the world could break the curse and now he had even lost all hopes of it, He watched the last petal of rose drying slowly and now he was only waiting for the day when it would all come to an end and he would be realized from his dead cursed body.

His body shivered recalling the day again when his life was scattered into pieces

FLASHBACK

He being the most handsome man in this land, he had become too proud, he had been always looking down upon become less handsome then him and that whats exactly destroyed his life. On a ball room party when he was enjoying company of his subjects, a poor old lady entered the palace looking for some help, she addressed herself as a traveler who lost her way, but the prince got mad by watching her old wrinkled skin and accused her, then threw her out of the palace. But everything was not as it was supposed to be, she turned out into a fairy, she cursed him that his kingdom would destroy and he himself will watch his death which would be with the last petal of the rose. But the prince was sorry about his behavior he was a good person just blinded with pride. The fairy felt pity she could not do anything to change her curse but she added that if he found his true love then his curse would break. Time passed by many girls got carried by his charms but none had the heart to love him because of knowing that he was cursed or after knowing that he had lost all his richness.

FLASHBACK OVER

The next morning Manyata woke up, and when she saw the Uday Veer and  she was frightened by the sight of the strangers.  But he were friendly and asked, "What is your name?"

"My name is Manyata," she answered.

"How did you find your way to our house?" Uday Veer asked further.

Then she told him how she lost her way and came here , and how she found her way here. He asked her to come down for breakfast and then he himself would make sure than she reaches the entry of her kingdom safely. As he walked out, Manyata was completely mesmerized by his polite manner and handsomely looks, whenever she dream of her husband she always had a picture of a person who was true by his heart, here even Uday Veer could not resist her looks but suppressing all his feeling he climbed down the steps.

Over the breakfast table she started a conversation

"What is your name?"

"Ud...I mean Veer that my name"

"Oh thank you a lot for all that you did for me, thank you a lot for giving me shelter here"

He passed a warm smile and she continued

"So do you stay here all alone?"

"Yes because normally people do not like my company and even if
if my presence is troublesome, and I will immediately withdraw"

"No please do not do so...I think such a handsome guy like you can never be trouble"

She cursed herself the very next moment as she looked down into her food and her cheek turned red, from the corner of her eyes she watched him giving a smirk.

That evening they left for the kingdom in their horses, but the fate wanted them together hence forth on their way, they were attacked by the wolves Uday Veer in course of saving her was badly injured they went back to the palace, and Manyata really felt bad for him. The next day he asked her to start the journey but she was aware that he was not well yet so she insisted on staying back but he kept saying

"No you must leave your parents must be worried"

Irritated by his words she declared in a harsh tone

"No one decides for me and I said I will stay here till the time you get healed and take that as my warning"

She said in a firm voice, Uday Veer was taken aback after a long time someone really cared for him.

Days passed by, she was perfect nurse to him and was always by his side. In the morning she did the house work and in the evening they chat over the fire, actually it was only her as all he did was to just listen to her talks... One month passed by and now he was healed, he knew it was time to bide her bye, but he was afraid to break the news to her. He finally gathered courage and said

"Now that you are I think we should start the journey tomorrow"

There was fire balls in her eyes as tears began to swell up and she said him

"Why are you always trying to chase me away? Veer!"

"So what do you want...to stay here with me?"

she looked at  him pleadingly and said

"Yes Veer I want to stay here with you for ever"

for a moment he was carried away, he too wanted her to stay as he too loved her but then the truth flashed in his mind, he knew the truth of his curse would fade her love too as he decided to do the best thing for her, he caught hold of her shoulder wiped her tear and said

"I love you too but we cannot be together love"

"Why? "

"I am cursed"

he looked her face turn pale as he narrated her the whole tale and looked at her face, but there was a cloud of confusion in her face as she looked up at him and said

"So you mean that till the last rose petal stay you will be alive?"

"yes"

"But I Already plucked it"

"When?" he gasped

"The next week of my stay...here, but there is a little secret you need to know too. I knew you were Prince Uday Veer I had read about you in the books and I too was aware of the curse, when I saw you I was determined not to fall for you but as I watched you fight the wolves for me My heart was taken away by you and since then I decided to love you no matter what.. the next week I watched the petal die, I was terrified but I watched you perfectly fine which meant the curse was broken'

he looked at her as he took her into his arms and twirled her around like a doll and said

The prince said joyfully,

"I love you more than anything else in the world.  Please become my wife."  Manyata loved him, and she went with him.   They returned back to the kingdom as she narrated the tale to her father, both the sister were banished from their land as the king welcomed the prince as his son in law open handed.Their wedding was planned with great splendor and majesty.

Belated Happy Birthday Nishaya...
May god bless u dear n all ur wishes cum true...