Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

India-Forums

Rantara ss - JUNOON Note @ page 74 (Page 4)

PurpleSunset Senior Member
PurpleSunset
PurpleSunset

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

hello dear
awesome start
please pm me ? 

thank you...wud surely pm u.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima4ever

PurpleSunset
PurpleSunset

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wahian4lyf

Wonderful start
Can't wait to read more 
do continue 
and if you do, please pm me Smile

thank you ...wud pm uSmile
pampz Goldie
pampz
pampz

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleSunset

Originally posted by pampz

Heyy Purple ...
it was  a wonderful start ... ClapClapClap
ur first update has already generated a huge urge in me to read more ...

.Ladakh ????
 ohhh its such a nice place ...
can i guess that Rantara romance wil start in the awesome landscape of ladakh ...
ohhh lovely ...
.n am soo eager to know how Antara meets our Raghu ...OOOpppsss...Embarrassed...

.plzz update soon as wanna read more ...

Hey babe..thanx for liking it even though i know it was very very crappyLOL...i just scribbled something..didnt know how to put it properlyAngry...now i'm hell confusedOuchConfused...LOL
Ladakh...bcz I love that placeWink

n now i'm screwed as to how make them meet each otherLOLErmm

i'm gonna ruin dis storyPinchLOL
wud be updating soon Smile

don get tensed Purple ...i know u wd do wonders ...waiting for the beautiful blast to happen ...Big smile

gargi21

PurpleSunset
PurpleSunset

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roy.nikki143

Hey dear nice start, wanna read moreso continue soon & pm me Wink
thank you ...wud do dat Smile
PurpleSunset
PurpleSunset

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hayakhan5

Please continue...
Its amazing and do pm me...
thank you dear...wud do Smile

hayakhan5

PurpleSunset
PurpleSunset

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
                                                ~JUNOON~

Hey guys...I'm back with second crappy update..hope you'll like it.

PART-2

After getting settled at their respective places,they both start with their usual chit chatting.Soon Rukhsana dozed off to sleep as bus journeys were very tiring for her.Antara who was sitting by the window side smiled at Rukhsana who made an 'O' face while sleeping.Later Antara turned her head to look outside the window & started admiring nature's true beauty.There was no doubt that the wonderful background scenery created a tranquil atmosphere for Romance...for Love.No wonder Antara didn't feel Odd when she noticed that half of the Bus was filled with newly married couples and each of them busy in their respective Lovey -Dovey talks.A smile appeared at the corner of her mouth ,when she looked around the sorroundings.she laid her head back at the headrest of her seat and slipped into her thoughts..It wasn't too long when Antara too dozed off. 

While sleeping she looked so mesmerizing,cold air coming from mountains started caressing her cheeks,her half of the lustrous silky hair was flowing outside the window.Her head was tilted revealing her bare neck along with a visible earing which appeared to be kissing  one side of her neck.The earing which was silvery round in shape with one emerald hanging at the centre & few hair strands falling on her face made her look more ravishing, more like a divine beauty.One end of her green veil had made its way out of the window.suddenly a gush of wind came as windows from opposite side opened causing Antara's veil to blow away leaving her chest with a covering of pink cardigan.

Antara smiled in her sleep as if her heart knew that something was about to happen.In the meantime her green veil flew in the direction opposite to that of the bus,taking its own free will course...after sometime it got stuck in one the branches of a tree.It looked like her veil was struggling to free itself from the branch,after hanging in there for sometime,harsh winds made it free again and letting it fly in some unknown destination.As the intensity of winds decreased, her veil fell down.It caused blurred vision in front of someones eyes,which made his movement come to halt.As he pulled it down from his face, he got confused at first & later smiled staring at it.

On the other hand Rukku and Antara came out of their sleep by screeching sound of bus tires created by breaks.When they looked around,they saw their bus was standing near a Dhaba and bus conductor  informed them about 15 mins break for refreshments.

Both Antara & Rukku wanted to go to Loo,before Antara thought of getting up, Rukku screamed startling her.
Rukhsana-ANTARA...tumhara dupatta kaha hai???..

Antara,after touching her neck..she starts looking out for it..she says...

Antara-Rukku mujhe nahi pata kaha hai...maine toh pehna hua tha..sayad yehi kahi hoga,phir se dhoondti hu...

Rukhsana-ya Allah mein is ladki ka kya karu..kuch hosh mein nahi rehta isse...har bar ki trah is bar bi kahi bhul gayi hai..iss bar kaha chod ke ayi ho?

Antara-starts searching again..

After a lot searching..they don't find it anywhere..Finally rukku speaks..
Rukhsana-Antara sayad bus mein chadte hue ghir gaya hoga..ek kaam kar bag mein se shawl nikal le...

Antara takes out the shawl and they both head out of the bus..After 15 mins of break when they were about to board the bus, Bus driver informed all the passangers that there was some technical fault in the engine due to which they need to stay longer till the engine is fixed for further journey.The news made everybody happy except Antara,it just pissed her off more post losing her veil.

Rukhsana-OMG...Antu stop being grumpy all the times..zara nazre utha ke to dekho,kitni sunder hai yeh jagah..!!!

Antara-pls rukku tang mat kar mujhe, mera mood thek nahi hai.

Rukhsana-oh..ho...toh madam ka mood thek nahi hai...chalo koi baat nahi, tumhara mood abhi thek kar dete hai..

By saying this rukku picks out her phone & hits the speed dial button...someone from the other side picks up the call...she puts the person on hold, places the phone on Antara's hand and asks  her to speak.

Antara-At first little confused...says "hello" and suddenly her eyes lit up..'MUMMA' she says loudly...kaise ho aap?...nodding her head...hum dono thek hai...mumma aap apna aur Ishu ka dyan rakhna...after speaking for sometime...ok bye mumma..she hangs up the call.

Antara turns towards Rukku...giving her a beautiful smile...

Antara-Thanx rukku and hugs her...

Rukhsana-a little bemused...Arey..arey..thanx hi bolna chahti ho to mera ek kaam karna hoga.

Antara-confusingly..kaam???...kaisa kaam???

Rukhsana-while making a puppy face speaks...tumhe mere different-different poses mein  photo khinchne hoge...woh kya hai na mein FB par apne friends ko jalana chahati hu apne is trip ke photo upload karke..while saying that Rukku hands her the camera.

Antara-while taking the camera she laughs thinking about Rukku's sillyness..

And rukku's photo session starts in different poses and in different locations near the bus.With one more to go.Rukku finally decides to take her last pic on the road when its empty.

Rukhsana-Antu..pls zoomed view lena.

Antara-ok...!!!

After saying that She clicked her picture in a zoomed view.Rukku walked away  and sat at a bench as she was feeling tired after her photosession.As soon as Antara thinks about turning off the camera, she hears some giggling sounds.When she looked up, she saw some children playing cheerfully near by making her smile again.Just to capture the moment of happiness,She clicked their pictures too.

Soon they heard bus honking again, letting them know that bus engine had been fixed. Rukhsana got up , rushed towards the bus and spoke to Antara ...teasingly from behind.

Rukhsana-Chalo Antara bulava aa gaya hai...giggling...aur ha ...ab pls apne dupatte ki trah iss camera ko bhi kahi chod ke mat aa jana...she starts laughing & runs away..!!!

Antara didn't respond to her as she was in her deep thoughts, watching those children playing happily and remembering her childhood with her dearest father.A deep pain crossed her face and a lone tear escaped from her eye.Soon she came back from her thoughts when she heard Rukku calling her name.She just changed her expressions by pretending to be happy or by putting up her Happy Mask.With a Sigh! , she turned and started moving towards the bus.Suddenly out of no where ,someone held her wrist from behind and She Gasped...!!!!

Precap:-
His Rough looks and ruffled hair created a charm that could allure the absorption of any girl. And it did create a havoc in Antara's heart too.

reviews and criticism most welcomed.

Edited by PurpleSunset - 31 May 2014 at 9:05am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

AlientoothIris_blueCapucinegargi21nazi786pampzniki28Serena.VSmaggysanjinimalahayakhan5.Suchi.ankusanu-.serendipity.-honeybees22rima4ever

Smaggy Goldie
Smaggy
Smaggy

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 12:18am | IP Logged
wow yr...really interesting. different concept ...Clap Clap Clap Clap pls continue ...precap has increased my eagerness for next part.LOL  

PurpleSunset

PurpleSunset
PurpleSunset

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smaggy

wow yr...really interesting. different concept ...Clap Clap Clap Clap pls continue ...precap has increased my eagerness for next part.LOL  

awww...thank you so much...Smile.
before updating the next part..i might come  up with a teaser  firstLOL

Edited by PurpleSunset - 21 January 2014 at 12:23am

Smaggy

Go to top