Suggestions / Comments

When will " deactivate " button come? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

_BullsEye_

IF-Sizzlerz

_BullsEye_

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gangster-

Agree this stupid giri only do Kids they r not Fully Agree with their own Decision how weird it isConfused nd maybe some of the Members took it 4 Show up 'yeah babe look i Got Banned''Cool'(m not being Offensive)
Btw I had saw some kids whose put inactive status nd Daily Logged in nd post if u ask why u come 2day they wil give u thousand exuses i have holiday nd all
i Guess same thing Happening with Vijay thats y he decided to Stop Giving Self-bans
are deactivate button can solve this problem naLOL n ye toh sabke sath hota hai kabhi-2 sab chhodkar bhaagne ka man karta hai LOL but yes self ban se GMs ki problems badh jati hain they should implement some rule for self ban like u can reactivate only after 2 or 3 months..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eeyoretel-Gangster-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When will " deactivate " button come? (Page 4)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gangster-

IF-Stunnerz

-Gangster-

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _BullsEye_

Originally posted by -Gangster-

Agree this stupid giri only do Kids they r not Fully Agree with their own Decision how weird it isConfused nd maybe some of the Members took it 4 Show up 'yeah babe look i Got Banned''Cool'(m not being Offensive)
Btw I had saw some kids whose put inactive status nd Daily Logged in nd post if u ask why u come 2day they wil give u thousand exuses i have holiday nd all
i Guess same thing Happening with Vijay thats y he decided to Stop Giving Self-bans
are deactivate button can solve this problem naLOLn ye toh sabke sath hota hai kabhi-2 sab chhodkar bhaagne ka man karta haiLOLbut yes self ban se GMs ki problems badh jati hain they should implement some rule for self ban like u can reactivate only after 2 or 3 months..

Toh bhi itne sare members hai its not easyLOL
GMs sirf Self-ban dete ghumege LOL
it should be Implement in Deactived button..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_BullsEye_

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 8:09am | IP Logged
hey everyone ,
Self ban is not given because some members get their accounts banned and come up with new accounts . Till the deactivate button comes , you can  ask GMs for deactivation (you will be unable to post , use Pm service , scarp etc) .

And kindly do not point fingers at each others. Everyone is subject to their own will .If someone has been repeatedly taking ban and coming back , they might have their personal reasons . I request you all to not indirectly pass comments which may instigate fights.

EDIT: the request has already been passed to technical DT , please be patient until they iplement the feature.
-S/C Team

Edited by BilliCat. - 19 February 2014 at 8:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Killer_DeviL-DevilGal-amrita88

-DevilGal-

IF-Addictz

-DevilGal-

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
^^thanks tanuu agree with u -Embarrassed
people should act like mature people they should read FAQ's or Forum Rules before making any statements or comments ...LOL

Killer_DeviLdo_not_disturbamrita88

Avocado.Girl.

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gangster-

Avocado.Girl.

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 8:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HawaaPot-Gangster-

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Yes we want the deactivation button..the DT team is very slow, you PM them and they reply after an eternity. Till the time they reply you are done with your e-life. So please deactivation button is more efficient just like FB and Twitter.

Avocado.Girl._BullsEye_amrita88

amrita88

IF-Achieverz

amrita88

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BilliCat.

hey everyone ,
Self ban is not given because some members get their accounts banned and come up with new accounts . Till the deactivate button comes , you can  ask GMs for deactivation (you will be unable to post , use Pm service , scarp etc) .

And kindly do not point fingers at each others. Everyone is subject to their own will .If someone has been repeatedly taking ban and coming back , they might have their personal reasons . I request you all to not indirectly pass comments which may instigate fights.

EDIT: the request has already been passed to technical DT , please be patient until they iplement the feature.
-S/C Team

Thanks for reply
I want to know
If someone deactivate  their acc than how they r going to activate  again

is there any time limit for it--
Please explain 
Thxs in advance

starsarundo_not_disturb-DevilGal-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top